• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasuke had gone searching for Tira, she hadn't returned to his Dorm like he thought she would and she hadn't found him. He was starting to get irritated, he wished she'd carry a mobile or something. He had sauntered around the school for an hour at least and had gone outside for another couple just trying to find her. But he couldn't. Instead he found someone else.

A white haired short lad stood before him, Tasuke knew who he was. He expected this wasn't going to be a good confrontation. He grinned and waved at Toshiro, who only looked at him with disappointment and disgust. He walked forward, anger clear in his eyes;

"You stay away from Luna. Ok? I know what you're doing... I've seen."

"Oh. So you have. I'm sorry, you weren't meant to know."

"YOU'RE A MONSTER. You'll just hurt her. I'm not going to allow that you piece of crap! You think I'm gonna let that happen!? I love her."

Tasuke grinned wider, "Hehe."

@Mashiro Shiina

...♆Kuroh noticed Himeragi in his bed and his eyes quickly widened. He spoke as he quickly sat up and moved backwards slightly, a small blush being evident on his face♆...

“ W-what the hell?! ”

*waking up lifting my chest off the bed rubbing my eye and sees Kuroh with my other eye*

''oh...good morning Kuroh-kun~''

“ W-why are you in my bed?! ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as his back pressed against the wall. He was in shock due to the current circumstance that he was in♆...

*sits up*

''well for one thing...i prefer hugging something when i sleep like a body pillow...so i used you as a body pillow and it was really warm sleeping in your bed with you compared to the other bed''

*speaking in a innocent-like tone*

“ Oh.. right. Couldn't you have.. like.. slept next to the radiator? Sleeping with a boy you just met is a bit.. weird. ”

...♆Kuroh said as he looked at Himeragi with a slightly confused facial expression♆...

k-episode-3_zpsw5c7bsgb.jpg

''yea~ but it broke in the middle of the night''

*blushes a bit*

''and dont blame me...the noble who adopted me slept with me every night and sometimes with his twin sons...so i guess i dont really care...but i am cautious when i sleep for anything suspicious..''

“ Oh, I see. In that case, I can't blame you. ”

...♆Kuroh then got out of bed and stood infront of Himeragi. He extended his right arm and placed his left hand onto his chest, blushing slightly as he attempted to make a light-hearted joke♆...

“ After all, who wouldn't want to sleep with a beautiful man such as myself? ”

Kuroh-Yatogami-k-32715389-500-281_zpsfmywa4rh.gif

“ Wow. You must be real fun at parties.. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he returned to his normal posture♆...

*remembers a bad flash back*

''...i was fun at parties...i made them have their last 'fun' moments they had before they fell asleep forever...''

*looks down a bit sadened*

''m-my best friends...''

*starts to tear up*

“ Oh, I didn't mean it like that. Don't cry.. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he noticed the saddened expression spreading on Himeragi's face♆...

Zoey walked out side with Jackson in ths stroller she pushed in front of her , he was bundled up and sleeping today she would have to drop him off at the school daycare she shook with nervous , not wanting to leave her baby she walked around campus , it not being time for her class yet she headed to toward the cafeteria

(to any one who want to rp , just tag meh)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Who do I need to respond to before I shower and get down to my work?)

[/QUOTE]
Me

''j-just...leave me...i rather not be seen when i cry...''

[Mind: no one has never comforted me when i cried ever...dammit....]

*covers face with my arms*

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke had gone searching for Tira, she hadn't returned to his Dorm like he thought she would and she hadn't found him. He was starting to get irritated, he wished she'd carry a mobile or something. He had sauntered around the school for an hour at least and had gone outside for another couple just trying to find her. But he couldn't. Instead he found someone else.
A white haired short lad stood before him, Tasuke knew who he was. He expected this wasn't going to be a good confrontation. He grinned and waved at Toshiro, who only looked at him with disappointment and disgust. He walked forward, anger clear in his eyes;

"You stay away from Luna. Ok? I know what you're doing... I've seen."

"Oh. So you have. I'm sorry, you weren't meant to know."

"YOU'RE A MONSTER. You'll just hurt her. I'm not going to allow that you piece of crap! You think I'm gonna let that happen!? I love her."

Tasuke grinned wider, "Hehe."

@Mashiro Shiina
"This isn't Funny!"

Toshiro Drew his Sword and charged at Tasuke, the distance closed quickly and his sword came down, but missed, he slashed again and again but couldn't seem to hit Tasuke who just kept dodging and weaving out of the way of the blade. Though he was losing space he could move back to, so he used Teleportation and appeared a few meters behind Toshiro.

"You're weak... No wonder she barely pays attention to you."

"SHUT UP!"

Tasuke shook his head as Toshiro spun around, Ice erupted from all around his body forming som sort of Armor, Wings and Tail. The atmosphere got a lot Colder, but it played in Tasuke's favour, the Shorty just didn't know it. He ran and thrust his blade out at Tasuke, going to stab him in the gut, so Tasuke thought. He moved to the side to dodge the blade, but it skewered his left pectoral area all the way through to the hilt of the blade. Tasuke stood there in shock for a moment, it seems Toshiro used his wings to flap and boost him forward and slightly to the side to meet him. Blood leaked from his lips and dripped from his chin to the ground, Toshiro smirked at his successful hit, confident in his victory.

"Good shot." Tasuke grinned, his eyes went wide and psychotic, murder overcame him and he shattered into thousands of pieces of ice. Which surprised Toshiro. Suddenly the Ice that surrounded Toshiro shattered all around him, becoming useless to him, but not to his enemy. A few of the shards of Ice rapidly grew into very thin but long rods that pierced through Toshiro's torso, impaling his lungs and filling them with blood. All he could do in response was send out a large power signal towards Luna, but this vaporised the ice around him - even so, his body was still punctured. Tasuke managed to withstand the power blast in the area, he was clever enough to know what that would signify so quickly waved goodbye to the Shorty and vanished.

@Mashiro Shiina

LonelyAssassin said:
"This isn't Funny!"
Toshiro Drew his Sword and charged at Tasuke, the distance closed quickly and his sword came down, but missed, he slashed again and again but couldn't seem to hit Tasuke who just kept dodging and weaving out of the way of the blade. Though he was losing space he could move back to, so he used Teleportation and appeared a few meters behind Toshiro.

"You're weak... No wonder she barely pays attention to you."

"SHUT UP!"

Tasuke shook his head as Toshiro spun around, Ice erupted from all around his body forming som sort of Armor, Wings and Tail. The atmosphere got a lot Colder, but it played in Tasuke's favour, the Shorty just didn't know it. He ran and thrust his blade out at Tasuke, going to stab him in the gut, so Tasuke thought. He moved to the side to dodge the blade, but it skewered his left pectoral area all the way through to the hilt of the blade. Tasuke stood there in shock for a moment, it seems Toshiro used his wings to flap and boost him forward and slightly to the side to meet him. Blood leaked from his lips and dripped from his chin to the ground, Toshiro smirked at his successful hit, confident in his victory.

"Good shot." Tasuke grinned, his eyes went wide and psychotic, murder overcame him and he shattered into thousands of pieces of ice. Which surprised Toshiro. Suddenly the Ice that surrounded Toshiro shattered all around him, becoming useless to him, but not to his enemy. A few of the shards of Ice rapidly grew into very thin but long rods that pierced through Toshiro's torso, impaling his lungs and filling them with blood. All he could do in response was send out a large power signal towards Luna, but this vaporised the ice around him - even so, his body was still punctured. Tasuke managed to withstand the power blast in the area, he was clever enough to know what that would signify so quickly waved goodbye to the Shorty and vanished.

@Mashiro Shiina
((( I could have Kuroh respond to Tōshirō? xD )))

“ This is my dorm room. Why should I leave..? ”

...♆Kuroh thought as he just stood there in shock, he didn't know how to react. He decided to get down and hug her. He pat her back repeatedly and spoke♆...

“ There, there. ”

Luna abruptly shifted her gaze. "Toshi...." Immediately, she vanished from Kaname and Layla's side. She had to find out where he was and what had happened. Soon reappearing to be crouched on the ground beside Toshiro, tears welled up behind a cold, frozen gaze. She choked on her words, and until momemts later, didn't know what to say. "Toshi...who did this to you?" Carefully, she began slowly removing the shards from his torso, nuzzling her nose against his as she did so in a slow manner. "Don't die on me..."

Layla giggled and watched Akira and her son. Soon enough, Luna had muttered a name, which caught Layla's attention. Before she could speak and ask, Luna had disappeared, which left a worried and confused Layla. "What...happened?"

"News? What news?.." Kaname then was silent once he received news his mother was going to marry. He was both happy, but also upset. He didn't want his mother being married yet, but his father was...Another thought. Kaname coughed, shifting his gaze to his disappearing aunt.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna abruptly shifted her gaze. "Toshi...." Immediately, she vanished from Kaname and Layla's side. She had to find out where he was and what had happened. Soon reappearing to be crouched on the ground beside Toshiro, tears welled up behind a cold, frozen gaze. She choked on her words, and until momemts later, didn't know what to say. "Toshi...who did this to you?" Carefully, she began slowly removing the shards from his torso, nuzzling her nose against his as she did so in a slow manner. "Don't die on me..."

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro looked up at her, tears formed in his eyes, his mouth open but nothing came out - he tried hard to speak, but couldn't. He eventually turned his head away from her and coughed, a large amount of blood shot from his mouth, trickling down the side of his lips. The tears in his eyes from from them, he didn't want to be parted from her. His head turned, his lungs just kept filling up with Blood and more of it fell from his mouth....

It hurt.

He smiled though and his hand touched her cheek gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back