• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna stated at his lifeless body, slowly caressing his frozen cheek with her thumb. With another tear, Luna carefully shut his eyelids over his eyes and set his head on the ground. "Sleep now..." Luna then shifted her gaze to look at her nephew, Kuroh. With a fale smile, Luna nodded her head and stood to her feet. "I'm fine. Whomever did this, won't be."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked down at the lifeless corpse with a saddened expression. He soon looked up at Luna and spoke, his eyes burning with a fiery resolve♆...

“ I will help you find whoever did this.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke walked over from the distance, up to Luna whilst blinking at Kuroh, "Hey Luna, found you... took me a while but.. oh" He looked down at his work, the dead Demon laying there, he tilted his head and then looked at Luna sadly, "Are you all right?"

Mio watched Kaname start to leave, a bit confused by all that was happening. She wanted to follow him and ask what was wrong, but didn't wish to intrude or upset him further.

Well, he's already upset.

Mio shook her head at herself before she started to follow behind Kaname quietly, eyeing the bak of his head. Just what is going on up there?

“ Who's that..? ”

...♆Kuroh thought at he observed the male that had just arrived. He sighed and turned to Himeragi, then to Luna, soon talking♆...

“ I've never had the need to attempt to sense a Demon, so I'm unsure. Don't worry, Aunt Luna, we'll find whoever did this. ”

“ You teleported to me and spoke. Then you fell asleep, apparently. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked around, trying to spot Himeragi♆...

Last edited by a moderator:
*looks around the dorm*

''huh...?

[Mind: Kuroh's not here...but i can hear him..?]

lets just say im still in the dorm and i can hear you in my mind somehow (later gonna be revealed)))

@Fukushima Akira

Luna slowly nodded her head. "Yeah...Just, yeah Tasuke." Luna ignored Kuroh's words, and rolled her irises, turning her back to the scene of the the crime. After doing so, she began walking away, icy flames flickering under her feet with each step she took. Now wouldn't be the best time to bother her. Anyone who saw it, would know.

Kaname continued walking, gritting his teeth. He was frustrated, but he couldn't show it. His face held that of a blank, emotionless expression, which soon caused his violet irises to run to the corner of his eyes, spotting Mio. In doing so, he stopped and waited for her to catch up to him.

“ Oh. That's weird. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked around. He walked over to Tōshirō's body and touched the wound, examining it. Kuroh spoke♆...

“ The wound's cold. Whoever did this has a cold power. ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna slowly nodded her head. "Yeah...Just, yeah Tasuke." Luna ignored Kuroh's words, and rolled her irises, turning her back to the scene of the the crime. After doing so, she began walking away, icy flames flickering under her feet with each step she took. Now wouldn't be the best time to bother her. Anyone who saw it, would know.

Kaname continued walking, gritting his teeth. He was frustrated, but he couldn't show it. His face held that of a blank, emotionless expression, which soon caused his violet irises to run to the corner of his eyes, spotting Mio. In doing so, he stopped and waited for her to catch up to him.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke watched her walk away, crouching down beside Toshiro and placing a hand on his chest, "Luna..." He couldn't let her go though, not alone. So he followed her, jabbing at her too much would just make it worse for her and for him, so he kept his distance.

*can still hear him in my head*

''agh what the hell...why am i hearing his voice when he's not even here...?!''

*a succubus then appears infront of me*

''K-Karis..?! what are you doing here?!''

Karis: ''well...i could say i just activated the weapon-master or servant-master or...what ever...soul bound pact between you and Kuroh while you guys were asleep...but for him not to know...i sorta implanted it on his chest''

''so...thats why i can hear him huh...?''

Karis: ''yup...well i got to go now...have fun~ kehe''

*Karis then goes back to the demon world*

“ You know, I heard Karis talk. The pact will only last an hour at most. It's the way my body works. All foreign objects that enter and or attack my body are rejected and destroyed. So you don't have to worry about hearing me, it'll be over soon. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked down and felt his chest. He then began walking away♆...

Luna froze in her tracks. She felt as though someone, or rather something was tailing close behind her. "Come out and stop following me." Thinking for a few moments, Luna blew her breath and rolled her irises. "What do you want Tasuke?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna froze in her tracks. She felt as though someone, or rather something was tailing close behind her. "Come out and stop following me." Thinking for a few moments, Luna blew her breath and rolled her irises. "What do you want Tasuke?"

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke walked out from the distance, circling around her until he was in front, looking at her, "I want to be with you, because you need someone right now." He smiled gently at her, he was struck with guilt and it hurt him - he felt horrible, which is new for him.

"You're strong, I've said this a lot, because it's right. But you need to let it out, for at least this one time."

“ I believe he just want to check up on you, same as me. ”

...♆Kuroh walks out from a nearby collection of trees, talking to Luna♆...

431c745f-26e5-421a-b608-88509476c577_zpsfwhaj1eh.jpg

Luna was just about to respond, before Kuroh revealed himself as well. With a small grunt and a shake of her head, Luna went around Tasuke and remained silent, walking away towards the edge of the courtyard. She didn't want to reveal any emotion whatsoever. Not to Tasuke and especially not to Kuroh.

*telepathically speaking to Kuroh*

''well...if the soul bound symbol is destroyed then...im gonna suffer alot of pain from that on my back...trust me...i-it really hurts''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna was just about to respond, before Kuroh revealed himself as well. With a small grunt and a shake of her head, Luna went around Tasuke and remained silent, walking away towards the edge of the courtyard. She didn't want to reveal any emotion whatsoever. Not to Tasuke and especially not to Kuroh.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke rolled his eyes and turned, following her, his hand at the side of his neck, he didn't know what to say now. Especially since the Fukushima popped up, like Father like son I guess.

"Luna. It's not going to get better like this."

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke rolled his eyes and turned, following her, his hand at the side of his neck, he didn't know what to say now. Especially since the Fukushima popped up, like Father like son I guess.
"Luna. It's not going to get better like this."
((( How did Tasuke know he was Akira's son? O.o )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*telepathically speaking to Kuroh*
''well...if the soul bound symbol is destroyed then...im gonna suffer alot of pain from that on my back...trust me...i-it really hurts''

[/QUOTE]
“ I can't control it. You're going to have to bear through it, sorry. ”

...♆Kuroh sighed slightly as he observed Luna walk away. He could feel her pain. The pain of losing a loved one. He decided to follow Luna discreetly. He wanted to help his aunt, yet he didn't know how to♆...

Luna growled. "Shut up. Don't telle what I have to do. Kapeesh?" Luna's hair became white flames, before she took a few steps towards the two, flames surrounding the spots of which she stepped. "Leave. Me. Alone." Luna's pupils became flames as well, sparks of lightening crackling thriugh them diagnolly. "I dare you to follow me again, and it'll be your last sight and steps."

Caden woke up to the unfamiliar sight of the hotel ceiling. Caden quickly sat up looking around him recollecting what had happened the night before. "Oh right..." He said then looking down at his bloodstained clothes. I can't go back to the dorm looking like this Caden thought sighing and getting up to go have a shower. After the shower he planned on washing his clothes but then found out that it costed money to use the washing machine in his room. "Shit!" he cursed There wasn't really any other choice but to steal another persons clothing until he got to the dorm so he sneaked into the hotel room beside his luckily the family that was staying there were gone for the moment so he took the Dads clothes. Caden ripped holes for his wings and put it on it was baggy but it would have to do. He grabbed his normal clothes to wash in the dorm and his trumpet. Then Caden flew to the dorms and opened the door to his. "Oh hello Himeragi!" Caden said cheerfully walking towards the laundry room concealing the trumpet and the blood on the clothes he was carrying.

((You guys see what I posted in OOC? @Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira ))

“ Okay.. ”

...♆Kuroh watched Luna as she released her power. He soon continued♆...

“ I know how you feel. I've been there. Just.. don't let it take over you. ”

*looks over to Caden from watching anime on the TV*

''oh...welcome back...where were you?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*looks over to Caden from watching anime on the TV*
''oh...welcome back...where were you?''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh I got up earlier than you and Kuroh and went for a walk but some stupid kid dropped his pop on me so I had to change." Caden lied easily stuffing his clothes into the washing machine.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...i see......well thats cool...but how can a kid drop a pop on ur shirt?''

[/QUOTE]
"Little bugger was talking to his friend and not looking where he was going and ran right into me." Caden replied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back