• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♆Kuroh wrapped his arms around Himeragi and spoke to her in a calming tone♆...

“ It's all in the past. Living with the pain only makes you stronger. Trust me, I know. ”

...Kuroh's recalled the future that he was from. It played out in his head, showing a small snippet of the future...

tumblr_n85umgWOaa1twippyo10_500_zpsyounkvza.gif

-------Elsewhere-------

...♅Akira watched Luna leave and soon turned to Kaname. He observed his reaction to the news and spoke, a small smile forming on his face♅...

“ What's up? ”

hiiro2_B_01_01_zpsyaoaxwc3.jpg

-----Back At The Fukushima Estate------

...ΨA low groan came from within Kenji's room. He had woken up and had felt a sharp pain in his right side. He spoke groggilyΨ...

“ Ow! What the hell..? Screw this, I'm going back to sleep.. ”

...ΨWith that said, Kenji fell back asleepΨ...

maxresdefault_zpso9eqq2q5.jpg

----------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yup. That's what Kuroh is. The God of Calamity. Yato is his next form ;D )))

[/QUOTE]
Ah.

I guessed))

*starts to calm down a bit and eventually stop crying*

*then quietly says* ''th-thank you...''

Fukushima Akira] [COLOR=#000066][B]...?Kuroh slowly woke up and yawned said:

Attachments

• dcc581a598d36c0ead248d4a878ec11b.jpg
    dcc581a598d36c0ead248d4a878ec11b.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 14
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]*looks up and looks out the window as if something called me*[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
((nvm found it.))

...♆Kuroh continued hugging Himeragi, a slight smile soon forming on his face as she spoke. Kuroh replied to her♆...

“ Hm? Don't mention it. ”

---------------------

@Himeragi Seiker

Luna whispered each word, leaning her face against the hand he had on her cheek. She didn't want to let him go, but from the looks of it, he was going to go regardless. With gentle tear falling down her face, Luba carefully placed her hands over his wounds and leaned her face closer, pressing her lips gently against his forehead. "Toshi...Dont forget me, if you ever see me again."

Kaname shook his head. He mumbled a few words, before shoving his hands into his pockets and turning his back to the group. "I'll be elsewhere." Kaname then began walking off, leaving Mio to stand with the group.

“ Okay..? ”

...♅Akira spoke as his smile faded and he watched Kaname leave. He sighed slightly and turned to Layla♅...

“ Do you know what's wrong? ”

"No. I don't. But I suspect it isn't good.". Layla sighed as well, a worried expression evident on her face, before it went blank. She didn't say another word, but instead gently kissed Akira on the cheek and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Itll be alright."

“ I see. I'll take your word for it then, lala. ”

...♅Akira smiled and wrapped his right arm around Layla's shoulder, pulling her closer to him. He then looked around and spoke♅...

“ I wonder where Kuroh went.. ”

"Kuroh? Our, future son? Wait. Shouldnt we have told Kaname he has a younger brother?" Layla blinked, her gaze falling to stare at him from her position at his side.

184187.jpg

“ ... ”

...♅Akira went silent for a few minutes as he matched Layla's stare with his own. He spoke♅...

jOYbR_1363005003_zps7fa999b3.jpg

“ Yeah. I guess we should have told him. We should tell him when he comes back. ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna whispered each word, leaning her face against the hand he had on her cheek. She didn't want to let him go, but from the looks of it, he was going to go regardless. With gentle tear falling down her face, Luba carefully placed her hands over his wounds and leaned her face closer, pressing her lips gently against his forehead. "Toshi...Dont forget me, if

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro's smile wavered when she spoke, he wouldn't forget her. Ever. His hand dropped and his eyes hazed over and he was still.

...♆After comforting Himeragi, Kuroh left his dorm room and decided to go a walk. He soon came across a young man on the floor, motionless. There was a female towering over him. As Kuroh got closer, he saw that is was Luna. He quickened his pace and came to a stop beside her. He spoke with a surprised facial expression♆...

“ What happened, Aunt Luna? ”

tumblr_mefpq6rPCw1reurhko1_500_zpshwg4j7u2.png

Luna stated at his lifeless body, slowly caressing his frozen cheek with her thumb. With another tear, Luna carefully shut his eyelids over his eyes and set his head on the ground. "Sleep now..." Luna then shifted her gaze to look at her nephew, Kuroh. With a fale smile, Luna nodded her head and stood to her feet. "I'm fine. Whomever did this, won't be."

...♆Kuroh looked down at the lifeless corpse with a saddened expression. He soon looked up at Luna and spoke, his eyes burning with a fiery resolve♆...

“ I will help you find whoever did this.. ”

50940405_zpsqwusicfw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back