• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuki dropped his hand when he was questioned again, blonde locks of hair brushing over his eyes as he shook his head, "Azara only knows how to feed on dreams and nightmares from what I know. Not that," He scratched his head lightly and cleared his throat,"-other stuff. It's why he doesn't have horns."

"Yes, but it's still pretty dangerous to bring him into a place like this. Even if he doesn't know how to feed that way, it is in his nature, and could hurt someone if he doesn't know how to control it." Cerin wasn't scolding Yuki, or even being rude, but he knew how most teenagers were. Though, Yuki did say he was young, Azara obviously wasn't, "You say he is young, but he looks like he is the same size as you."

(gtg after this post.)

"He's taller than me, actually, and he's around the same age as us, which I believe is young in their years." Yuki huffed and looked away,"I can't do anything about it. If I wanted to hand him off, I could, but I feel like he would end up hurting more people without me there. You understand what I'm saying?"

Alright, see you. I'll probably get off for a little bit as well. ))

"Yes, I understand completely," Cerin nodded and watched Yuki with a blank expression. He stretched his arms out with a groan and shook his head gently,"Don't worry about it so much. He doesn't seem to cause you much trouble."

((( Kaname was talking to Layla, wasn't he? Also, is anyone else online but me? O.o )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kuroh can be your roommate. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Ok sure! I just read your sign up and its very well done :D Caden is still looking for his dorm so yea.. whats your character doing right now?))

LOLMAN101 said:
((Ok sure! I just read your sign up and its very well done :D Caden is still looking for his dorm so yea.. whats your character doing right now?))
((( Thanks :D ! He's in his dorm room eating xD )))

((simple enough just gotta let Caden find him)) @Fukushima Akira

Caden rubs his head as he walks though the halls still feeling the pain slowly fade away. On a right turn he finally spots a map with all the dorm numbers on them. Quickly scanning threw them he found his dorm At least its not too far away now... Something he didn't think about yet came bursting into his mind I wonder who my roommate is gonna be. Oh god it better not be an angle or else that would get very awkward quickly. He started walking again considering the chances No way its not like this school is only angles and demons most likely some human with a gift or something like that. Arriving at the door he decided to knock instead of using his key just in case his roommate was already inside.

...♆Kuroh finally finished his food and went to the sink, washing and placing the plate on the side, allowing it to air dry. He then heard a knock on the door and walked over, turning the door knob and opening it. He soon spoke as he observed the male, obviously confused at the fact that someone would actually come to his dorm room, this was evident due to his surprised look♆...

“ Hello. How may I help you? ”

tumblr_mefpq6rPCw1reurhko1_500_zpshwg4j7u2.png

-----------------

@LOLMAN101

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh finally finished his food and went to the sink, washing and placing the plate on the side, allowing it to air dry. He then heard a knock on the door and walked over, turning the door knob and opening it. He soon spoke as he observed the male, obviously confused at the fact that someone would actually come to his dorm room, this was evident due to his surprised look♆...
“ Hello. How may I help you? ”

tumblr_mefpq6rPCw1reurhko1_500_zpshwg4j7u2.png

-----------------

@LOLMAN101

[/QUOTE]
"Umm hi I'm Caden..Caden Maddox I believe I am going to be your roommate" Caden said a bit uptight with his wings tucked in behind him. Good idea I knocked..

“ Oh, right. I heard that I was getting a room-mate. You're a.. Shadow Walker, right? ”

...♆Kuroh said as he recalled being told about his new room mate. He turned around and went to walk back into the dorm. He turned around and then bowed slightly, talking as he did so. Kuroh had been raised to respect strangers, so bowing was second nature to him while introducing himself♆...

“ Oh, my name's Kuroh Fukushima. It's a pleasure to meet you, Caden. ”

tumblr_mcsdscapzg1qkbo29o1_500_zpsbyvsbqnx.gif

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](No. He was talking to his father xD )

[/QUOTE]
((( Oh. )))

...♅Akira looked at Kaname and soon spoke, looking back over to Layla and smiling♅...

“ Well. Do you wanna tell him, darling? ”

60161417_zps783a92c9.jpg

-------------------------------------

@LOLMAN101

((( I'm watching Guardians Of The Galaxy, so my replies may be temporarily delayed for an hour or two starting from now. )))

"Oh nice to meet you to!" Caden said taken off guard by the bow. Awkwardly he returned the bow before walking through the door taking off his black leather jacket and hanging it on the hook."Yea that's a name I made up for myself since I don't think there is anything like me... Basically a Opast decided to climb into me and ruin my life." Caden said only half-joking.

((Ok no prob :D I AM GROOT))

...♆Kuroh raised an eye brow in confusion as he heard Caden talk. He followed him just after he closed the door, soon sitting down on the ground♆...

“ I see. That sounds bad. ”

Layla slowly brought her gaze to her son, even as Akira pulled her closer. In him doing so, she rested her head softly on his shoulder, taking in a deep breath. "Kaname....your father and I...are getting married." Layla brought her voice lower to a whisper, her cheeks reddening as she spoke of the arrangements. "We...wanted to tell you."

“ I thought it'd be better if we had everyone here, however Kenji is a bit.. incapacitated to join us. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he looked over to Kaname, smiling slightly♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh raised an eye brow in confusion as he heard Caden talk. He followed him just after he closed the door, soon sitting down on the ground♆...
“ I see. That sounds bad. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm joking about the ruining my life part I can do some pretty neat tricks....you wanna see?" Caden said laughing. He was getting more conformable around Kuroh by the second. I guess there is no better way to break the ice then show him the reason you are here in the first place..

“ Sure. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he felt a slight feeling of excitement. He wanted to see Caden's power♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Sure. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he felt a slight feeling of excitement. He wanted to see Caden's power♆...

[/QUOTE]
"Umm ok... are there any kind of small animal or plant that you wouldn't miss around here? If not I could show you a lamer one." Caden replied happily as he could see Kuroh was interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back