• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(If you don't mind, which you really shouldn't, you two need to either shut the hell up about petty details that I'm quite positive others in this thread could give zero shits abouts, or go argue in messages. Not that I even want that.)

...♅Akira sighed slightly and continued walking around shortly before seeing Luna and Kaname with Layla. He walked over and spoke♅...

“ Sorry for leaving you earlier. Kenji was getting out of control. ”

--------Elsewhere--------

...♆Kuroh soon vanished, appearing inside of his dorm room. He opened his briefcase, revealing cooking materials. He layed them out and walked over to the frying pan, placing some ingredients into a pan. He began cooking♆...

Suitcase_zps2c9zym0p.png

Sixxx said:
"good morning tuffy" he say queitly with a smile knowing she didnt love the nickname she was stuck with "want some food ? egg white omlet with bacon cheese and ham and some veggies?"
Haiiro nods. "Sure..." She says, wondering what time it was. "Err, what time is it?..." (@Sixxx)

((( Just came back on to say I'll be going off for a while. Dunno when I'll be back. )))

(lol whattt is going on)

( @JadeWuvsCookies where are you ? we didnt change anything )

adams smiles and kisses her nose " i have no idea " he gets up careful to not to move the blankets off her , it was cold in his dorm , just the way he liked it

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowns, she hoped that she hadn't missed any of her classes, if she missed too many more she would be expelled, and she needed to keep an eye on The Watcher, so not getting expelled was important to her.

(I'm gonna act like my last actions never happened O.o .. meh xD )

*Rubs eyes and looks at my schedule* Shit.. I have 20 minutes before my introduction class and I still need to gather some things.. ughh *Groans*

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Should I....reply to this?)

[/QUOTE]
((( Yes O.o )))

Last edited by a moderator:
*gets a bit tired to keep wandering around school and goes to my dorm...once i opened the dorm door, i went to pass by the kitchen but then i found a familiar figure standing there*

K-Kuroh...?

...♆Kuroh continued cooking. He soon began chopping up celery♆...

58d853ba6974_zpsrxmygveo.gif

...♆Kuroh then heard a familiar voice and turned to it's origin, seeing Himeragi standing there. He smiled slightly and spoke...

“ Himeragi? What are you doing here? ”

--------------------

@Himeragi Seiker

Layla rose her head to spot Akira returning from wherever it was he had disappeared off to. With a gentle smile, Layla nodded her head. "Just glad you're back."

Kaname raised his brow and slowly shifted his gaze towards his father. Blowing his breath, Kaname returned his gaze to his mother and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "We were told to come here. Why is that?"

JadeWuvsCookies said:
(Anyone want to meet Jamie? She's going to be running down the hallway in a few minutes.)
(I would. But I don't want to have to stuck because I'll be leaving for church soon._)

''w-well...its my dorm too...i-i guess we're dorm mates...''

*puts my in the corner of the bed room*

ChubbyPenguin said:
Yuki shrugged, frowning, "You was the one trying to squish me." He pulled his knees up to his chest and sighed, looking down at the courtyard yet again,"what am I to do.."
sorry for the wait ^^ ))

"What are you to do?" Cerin looked at him with curiosity in his crimson optics whilst a stream of grey smoke slipped through the filter of his mask like fog. "About what exactly?" He continued to question, his tone of voice shifting into a serious one.

“ It's something I had to do. Kenji can get really wild, so it's best that I was the one that incapacitated him. ”

...♅Akira smiled as he brought both of his hands up to Layla's waist and leaned in, kissing her. He smirked slightly and spoke♅...

“ So, where were we? ”

18157750_zpshra4dkbe.jpeg

--------Meanwhile-------

“ Oh. Right. So I'm in the women's dorm right now? ”

...♆Kuroh continued cooking in silence before he came to a realization, a look of defeat on his face. Both of his arms slumped to both sides of his body as he stared the the frying pan♆...

“ So I'm not even in these dorms. Damn it.. ”

YashiroHandShakeAttempt_zpsexhhwrru.jpg

Asphyxiated said:
sorry for the wait ^^ ))
"What are you to do?" Cerin looked at him with curiosity in his crimson optics whilst a stream of grey smoke slipped through the filter of his mask like fog. "About what exactly?" He continued to question, his tone of voice shifting into a serious one.
( it's fine ^.^ )

Yuki started to lie with a shrug, but decided he would tell Cerin since he would probably meet his problem one day," While I was in Allon's realm, I got pulled into something that I'm not sure how to deal with.." He sighed and pointed at Azara who was sitting on one of the courtyards benches, playing with Lya, Before he continued,"Azara. He is an incubus, a young one, that got stuck with being my servant. I don't want to remove the mark and give it someone else because I won't trust them with him, but I don't want him to be my slave. Honestly, he's pretty clueless to this world and most of the things here, except for common sense things and books."

*over hearing*

''actually these are the mens' dorms....they couldnt find a spare womens' dorm so they just stuck me here...this is probably the last dorm in the entire school or thats what they said''

Alright. ))

Cerin followed the direction that Yuki was pointing, his sight narrowing on the one he called Azara. His brows furrowed as he looked the male over, until he turned his attention to Yuki and spoke, "You brought an Incubus to a highschool?"

“ Oh. I believe they're expanding both dorms due to the massive influx of new students. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked over at Himeragi, smiling slightly. He then returned to cooking. He soon completed the food and went up to his dorm room, opening the door and placing the food into the bowls. He took out chopsticks and began eating. The window was opposite him, so he stared out the window as he did so♆...

Kings_and_Clans_Discussion_zpsneowl8b1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back