• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...ΨKenji soon took the upper hand as he kicked Akira into the city, soon catching up to him as they flew through the streets. Akira swung his sword at him, yet Kenji manoeuvred out of the way, kicking Akira's in the stomach, forcing him backΨ...

tumblr_mdxf7hNHdu1rl4yzio1_r1_500_zpsamkwzhkm.gif

...ΨAkira soon dropped onto the ground, skidding against the ground and coughing up some blood. Kenji dropped down infront of him and spoke, a cocky smile on his face. His red aura still surrounding himΨ...

“ Why are you holding back? Hold back and you're dead, Nii-san. ”

jhxb0m_zpsq8wpvbha.png

...♅Akira slowly stood up, wiping the blood from his mouth. He began walking towards Kenji. As he walked, his blue power spread throughout the ground, much to Kenji's surprise. He spoke♅...

“ What the hell? You were holding back this much power?! ”

“ Are you happy that you inflicted a wound upon me, Kenji..? ”

tumblr_mdjypgJRdM1rx1dfqo1_500_zps1v3sarsr.gif

“ W-what?! ”

...♅Akira soon vanished, along with Kenji, reappearing in the clearing at the forest just outside of the school. Kenji leaped into the air and spun around, his crimson flames surrounding his hand as he went straight for Akira. Akira slashed his sword at Kenji, the blue and red aura connecting, sending out two massive explosions♅...

tumblr_static_tumblr_mb1qku7owa1remnbzo1_500_zpsmy9tyqqq.gif

...ΨWhen the smoke began clearing, Kenji was seen standing still, red sparks emitting from him. They both stood within a deep crater. Akira stood opposite Kenji, his glasses now being missing. Neither one of them spokeΨ...

“ ... ”

tumblr_mpv33rgyRY1qaaptyo1_r2_500_zpsuayf28f8.gif

...♅Akira soon thought as he looked at Kenji♅...

“ That was dangerous. If I had stayed in the city, that explosion may have killed a lot of innocent people. Just what are you thinking, Kenji..?”

tumblr_inline_mfr9gtRlvm1rb9ds7_zpshlvlt4eh.gif

...♆Kuroh watched the fight in amazement. It was the first time he had witnessed such a fight. He spoke as the breeze from the sudden two explosions made his hair sway♆...

“ Wow. They're really going at it.. ”

3138346318_1_2_khhPxY8X_zpshesuw6td.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
((What wtf happened? Sorry I was asleep. So did tasukes ice guy just shatter or did my crystal guy just shatter? And is tira still there? @LonelyAssassin ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(( ok thnx ^_^ ))

Masao stares blankly where tasuke used to be. He then shifts his gaze to tira. "Okay, are you gonna fuck him or not" masao says pointing to his crystal self.

@LonelyAssassin

jakobtatee said:
(( ok thnx ^_^ ))
Masao stares blankly where tasuke used to be. He then shifts his gaze to tira. "Okay, are you gonna fuck him or not" masao says pointing to his crystal self.

@LonelyAssassin

Tira looked at Masao, the cheek of him she thought, it didn't matter how cute he was to her though, She picked up her loop Blade and suddenly threw it at the Crystal Masao, chopping him clean in half, "Nah he's useless!" She giggled

“ Planetary Devastation! ”

tumblr_mbdu60MXpD1rgotfdo2_500_zpsbnfkct5o.gif

...ΨAt that moment, a large red ball half the size of Earth appeared in the sky, plummeting towards the ground above both Akira and Kenji. It was a miniature red planet. Kenji spread his arms out at either side of himself, smiling. Suddenly, a voice rang outΨ...

“ I've had enough of this.. ”

...♅Akira soon appeared infront of Kenji instantaneously. Stabbing him through the chest with his sword. The small planet above them vanished in a puff of red smoke. Akira spoke♅...

“ Sorry, little brother.. ”

tumblr_mfpshbGw301rgotfdo1_500_zpsutchgtf7.gif

Akira remained motionless. At that moment, Kenji's head slumped onto Akira's shoulder and looked away. Kenji spoke weakly...

“ I'm sorry.. Nii-san. I can't let things go. I'm just not as strong as you.. ”

tumblr_nemm7xFm2B1sgmifzo1_500_zps372vb93l.gif

----------------

((( Song playing in background for them extra feels :P : [media]

[/media] )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Tira skips over to her Loop blade which is inside the wall, she yanks it out and pouts at Masao, "I don't need you! you're no fun!" Tira leaped out of the window and ran away.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira soon appeared infront of Kenji instantaneously. Stabbing him through the chest with his sword. The small planet above them vanished in a puff of red smoke. Akira spoke♅...

“ Sorry, little brother.. ”

tumblr_mfpshbGw301rgotfdo1_500_zpsutchgtf7.gif

[/QUOTE]
Basically did what I did, but you ignored me ;-;

LonelyAssassin said:
Basically did what I did, but you ignored me ;-;
((( If you actually read back, the ice clone was zapped out of existence due to the sheer force from Akira and Kenji's power colliding.. )))

Masao morphed into a bird and fluttered up to the roof. He sat next to his backpack and morphed back to human. He pulls out his sketchbook and starts to draw a bow and arrow. Soon after the bow and arrow appears next to him. He picks it up and proceeds to shoot bird out of the sky

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If you actually read back, the ice clone was zapped out of existence due to the sheer force from Akira and Kenji's power colliding.. )))

[/QUOTE]
((If you actually read back, it was Tasuke not the Clone who would be able to withstand it since he had just gathered all his power too xP ))

''say Kuroh-kun...arent you hungry?''

*looks at Kuroh with a bit kind of a ''beggy'' face*

LonelyAssassin said:
((If you actually read back, it was Tasuke not the Clone who would be able to withstand it since he had just gathered all his power too xP ))
((( Yet Kenji and Akira are Transcended Beings with Omnipotence, and Tasuke is a mere Human >.> )))

-----------------

“ Maybe next time you'll listen to me. ”

...♅Akira pulled the blade out of Kenji's chest and stepped to the side, allowing the body to fall onto the ground. He spoke♅...

“ Idiot.. ”

“ Uncle! ”

...♆Kuroh appeared directly infront of Kenji, shouting at Akira♆...

“ Why would you kill him?! ”

...♆Kuroh then attempted to slam his palm into Akira's face, yet he dodged it with ease and slapped Kuroh. Akira spoke♆...

tumblr_inline_nazxinYf0C1r2v05a_zps8s2jwf9l.gif

“ Get a hold of yourself. I didn't kill him. I put him in a status of sleep. He'll be out cold for two hours. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yet Kenji and Akira are Transcended Beings with Omnipotence, and Tasuke is a mere Human >.> )))

[/QUOTE]
( Uh Human With Power* Plus he's no longer Human, I updated him x3 But if you wanna fight, but not fight me - don't get my character involved. Just kinda annoyed you came out of no where and then just fought with yourself. And if you want people to enjoy fighting or RPing with you in general you need to lower this overpowered stuff - I've been raising my power on my character so much, and imo it's a lot, but apparently to you it's still not enough? So what's the point.)

LonelyAssassin said:
( Uh Human With Power* Plus he's no longer Human, I updated him x3 But if you wanna fight, but not fight me - don't get my character involved. Just kinda annoyed you came out of no where and then just fought with yourself. And if you want people to enjoy fighting or RPing with you in general you need to lower this overpowered stuff - I've been raising my power on my character so much, and imo it's a lot, but apparently to you it's still not enough? So what's the point.)
((( Oh sorry, *Human with inconsequential power. I never stated it wasn't enough. The fact of the matter is, BOTH character's simultaneous power would certainly have affected Tasuke, who is, again, a mere Human. Also, I was planning on having Kenji fight Tasuke, but I decided to have him fight Akira, mainly because I wouldn't have to wait on other's replying and hence, not getting stuck during in the middle of a fight. Both Akira and Kenji are meant to be powerful, they're not over-powered. Also, there's no such thing as Overpowered in this RP. I've also been role-playing for a lot longer than you, so I know exactly what I'm doing and how to balance characters out. It falls into what happens during this next scenario which evens it out. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](One of these days.
Layla is gonna fight Akira.

I just know it.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Probably, probably not xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh sorry, *Human with inconsequential power. I never stated it wasn't enough. The fact of the matter is, BOTH character's simultaneous power would certainly have affected Tasuke, who is, again, a mere Human. Also, I was planning on having Kenji fight Tasuke, but I decided to have him fight Akira, mainly because I wouldn't have to wait on other's replying and hence, not getting stuck during a fight. Both Akira and Kenji are meant to be powerful, they're not over-powered. Also, there's no such thing as Overpowered in this RP. I've also been role-playing for longer than you, so I know exactly what I'm doing. It falls into what happens during this next scenario which evens it out. )))

[/QUOTE]
@1st bold : Not Human no more

@2nd bold : I've been here throughout the entire thing, it was also one of the reasons I was gonna fight you NOw because I have TIME

@3rd bold : Yeah they're powerful, cool, so is Tasuke :D

@4th bold : I mean you probably have, but you don't know how long I've been roleplaying for. Tbh I dunno if you do know what you're doing. There is OP in every RP mr.illignorehismoveandfightmyself.

Like I said, it's getting annoying that you can be this all powerful undefeatable 'transcendent being' that can only be defeat pffft by himself. Like if my character is so weak why haven't you guys FUCKING KILLED HIM YET?

LonelyAssassin said:
@1st bold : Not Human no more
@2nd bold : I've been here throughout the entire thing, it was also one of the reasons I was gonna fight you NOw because I have TIME

@3rd bold : Yeah they're powerful, cool, so is Tasuke
:D

@4th bold : I mean you probably have, but you don't know how long I've been roleplaying for. Tbh I dunno if you do know what you're doing. There is OP in every RP mr.illignorehismoveandfightmyself.

Like I said, it's getting annoying that you can be this all powerful undefeatable 'transcendent being' that can only be defeat pffft by himself. Like if my character is so weak why haven't you guys FUCKING KILLED HIM YET?

(((

1: Demon then, same thing.

2: It was faster getting the fight over with.

3: Not as powerful as them both together.

4: I've been roleplaying for ten years. You, given your skill, I'd say two-three years maximum.

5: I do. In this RP which is based off of the supernatural, there is nothing that's overpowered. Overpowered is a character that has amazing powers with no weaknesses and or work-a-rounds. Neither Akira's nor Kenji's powers are Overpowered. Each power has a weakness, I just don't overly show them. It takes brains and common sense to figure them out. Like with Akira's Allure.

I never stated he was undefeatable, that's on you. Every one of my characters have multiple weaknesses that I have shown mainly all of the time, yet no one has ever caught on. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](No maybe. She will.
STOP BICKERING

Take it to the arena -3-)

[/QUOTE]
((( Depends when, because she may not have a chance xP )))

LonelyAssassin said:
(WELL THEN Dx Don't just ignore my attack and take it somewhere else next time D:< But other than that, fine.)
Tasuke watches as the brothers now turn on each other, he lets out a sigh and looks at Luna, "Want to get outta here?" He smiles at her with his eyes closed, tilting his head to the side.

@Mashiro Shiina
Luna ignored him and dimply flipped her hair and brushed past him. She hadn't the time to play with three little boys, but in fact decided she may as go check on her sibling who was left alone. Luna knew full well her sibling couldn't handle being left alone. Thus, she immediately appeared to be now standing beside Layla and hugging her. "Don't, panic."

Layla didn't speak after Akira left her side. She was curious and anxious, as well as scared. Layla soon gasped at the sudden appearance of her elder sister, but was relieved all in the same. "Thank you..." Layla carefully his her face into her sisters shoulder, taking in a deep breath.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

(((

1: Demon then, same thing.

2: It was faster getting the fight over with.

3: Not as powerful as them both together.

4: I've been roleplaying for ten years. You, given your skill, I'd say two-three years maximum.

5: I do. In this RP which is based off of the supernatural, there is nothing that's overpowered. Overpowered is a character that has amazing powers with no weaknesses and or work-a-rounds. Neither Akira's nor Kenji's powers are Overpowered. Each power has a weakness, I just don't overly show them. It takes brains and common sense to figure them out. Like with Akira's Allure. )))

[/QUOTE]
1. Really? who knew Humans and Demons are the same thing, gotta admit, humans are assholes.

2. Oooh okay, that makes sense, lots of fun right there.

3. You have a point there, but from where Tasuke was situated when he performed the attack he would have been shielded from some of it at least.

4. About 6 years o^o What do you mean? 'Skill', are you insulting me xD ? Get a load of this guy, thinks he's better than me cuz he has 10 years RPing with himself ;P

5. Of course there are things that are overpowered in this RP -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back