• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna stared at him. She didn't know what she was feeling, but her lips carefully brushed across his cheek. "Why not?" She didn't budge, even as his hands met her waist. She wanted him to leave her alone, but also wanted to toy with him for a little bit longer.

Layla giggled, tagging along behind Akira. "Where we eating?"

Asphyxiated said:
"Ah, ok. " Shizuya blinked before talking,"I left last year, but I just got back the other day." He huffed, beginning to get bored. Shizu came to a halt when he saw two figures emerge from a room ahead. One was a a white-haired guy and and the other a black-haired girl. He watched them quietly,"that's her."

Mio sighed as she was pushed from her Uncle Cerin's room. He was forcing her to go outside and make some friends, instead of bothering him with a million questions like she always did. She tried to argue against it, but he shook his index finger at her and closed his dorm room door. Ever since the accident, she had spent a lot of time with Cerin when Xander was busy. Mio sighed and slouched over, not wanting to embarrass herself in front of people again. She stood up straight when she noticed someone else was there. It was actually two someone's. "Shizuya, and...." Mio's gray eyes widened at the sight of the blonde. Kaname?!
Kaname rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Her?" He was unsure of the matter. That was well until the familiar voice rang out his name. "Mio?" Kaname raised his brow at the sight of her. Had she grown up just as she did? Tilting his head to the side, Kaname released a nervous laugh. "So, what's up?"

“ Wherever you wish. I was planning on going to the cafeteria, however it's up to you, darling. ”

...♅As Akira spoke, he turned to face Layla, smiling♅...

"Cafeteria sounds fine to me." Layla then gripped his hand and led him forward towards the cafeteria, happily nuzzling up against him.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna stared at him. She didn't know what she was feeling, but her lips carefully brushed across his cheek. "Why not?" She didn't budge, even as his hands met her waist. She wanted him to leave her alone, but also wanted to toy with him for a little bit longer.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke whispered into her ear, "Because you're on me." At that moment his grip around her waist tightened and he kissed her earlobe, following up by biting and licking it.

“ Alright. I hope they have hot dogs. I'm really craving some right now. ”

...♅Akira smiled as he looked down at her, soon wrapping his right arm around her and pulling her closer as he walked. Each step he took, steam rose from the ground due to the rapid evaporation of the snow beneath Akira's feet♅...

Layla giggled. "You're always craving something. That's nothing new." Being pulled closer to Akira, she released a soft, happy sigh, resting her head calmly against him.

Luna winced once he kissed, nipped, and licked her earlobe. Slowly, Luna scooted herself up on him, before finally nipping at his neck and releasing her breath onto the surface of his skin as she whispered. "Okay then..." Luna then removed herself from resting on tip of him, and simply sat beside him, watching him. "You can go now. I've had my fun."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna stared at him. She didn't know what she was feeling, but her lips carefully brushed across his cheek. "Why not?" She didn't budge, even as his hands met her waist. She wanted him to leave her alone, but also wanted to toy with him for a little bit longer.

Layla giggled, tagging along behind Akira. "Where we eating?"

Kaname rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Her?" He was unsure of the matter. That was well until the familiar voice rang out his name. "Mio?" Kaname raised his brow at the sight of her. Had she grown up just as she did? Tilting his head to the side, Kaname released a nervous laugh. "So, what's up?"

[/QUOTE]
Mio jumped when he said her name, a blush lightly tainting her cheeks.

tumblr_m8zt578Myh1r231xw.gif

It is Kaname. She froze, staring at him for a minute, before quickly regaining her posture and trying to brush off her blush with a small nervous laugh. "Ah..n-nothing much, you?"

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro was put in a helpless position, his hands above his head and Vex now biting down his neck, he bit his own neck in response to his seduction. Before he knew it his legs were wrapped around him and he was pressed up against the wall, he let out a moan as he was pushed against it and Vex.
Vex used the wall for support to hold Mahiro up as he slipped his hand down the back of Mahiro's pants and began to slowly pull them down. He chuckled, whispering into his ear,"hold on tight."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla giggled. "You're always craving something. That's nothing new." Being pulled closer to Akira, she released a soft, happy sigh, resting her head calmly against him.
Luna winced once he kissed, nipped, and licked her earlobe. Slowly, Luna scooted herself up on him, before finally nipping at his neck and releasing her breath onto the surface of his skin as she whispered. "Okay then..." Luna then removed herself from resting on tip of him, and simply sat beside him, watching him. "You can go now. I've had my fun."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke let out a laugh and sat up, scratching the back of his head. It looked like he was simply going to get up as she said, but he had pushed her onto the ground and his hands pressed against the ground on either side of her.

"I don't think you have. Well. You keep telling yourself that. But I know you want." He whispered in her ear, "More." His face floated above hers, a grin spread across his face.

“ Not always.However, after this, I guess we can go back home. I'll have Kenji gather everyone. ”

...♅Akira smiled as he felt Layla's head rest on his shoulder. He continued to walk, soon reaching the door. He opened it slowly and stood to the side♅...

“ Ladies first. ”

-------------Meanwhile--------------

“ What are you doing, Luna-san? I thought you were going to kill him.. ”

...ΨKenji spoke as he observed both Luna and Tasuke. He was enjoying the fight, up until the most recent actions. He continued smoking his cigarette as he watched. He then blew smoke from his mouth, waiting for something interesting to happen. If Luna wasn't going to kill Tasuke, Kenji wasΨ...

tumblr_mes394YLzV1r00frxo1_r1_500_large_zpshrfnut0r.gif

Asphyxiated said:

It is Kaname. She froze, staring at him for a minute, before quickly regaining her posture and trying to brush off her blush with a small nervous laugh. "Ah..n-nothing much, you?"

Vex used the wall for support to hold Mahiro up as he slipped his hand down the back of Mahiro's pants and began to slowly pull them down. He chuckled, whispering into his ear,"hold on tight."
Mahiro's arms draped around Vex again, his hands pressed against the back of his head, "You know I will..." His legs around his Partner's waists beckoned him forward slowly, "Make sure it's a ride to remember."

Asphyxiated said:
Woah
What happened to cute kenji?))
((( He went into his Judgement attitude when he heard what Tasuke did to Layla, hence the new form. He still retains the red hair, yet it's darker. Kenji's an Angelic God, making him ten times worse than Akira when it comes to rape and other similar things. )))

Asphyxiated said:

Kaname stared at Mio. She had grown, cuter. Coughing slightly to hide his urge to blush, Kaname raised his right hand over his forehead and smiled, speaking as he did so. "Just growing up and exploring."

tumblr_m5h8hg6yap1rn2dono1_500.gif

Ahnyn woke up, cramps having subsided. She decided to call up her favorite girlfriend, seeing as they haven't talked in weeks. She got on her phone, and used speed-dial to call Jennifer. "Hey, Jen!" Jen sounded delighted, "Annie! We haven't talked in weeks! You need to keep me posted, you know." Ahnyn let out a small giggle. "Yes, I know. Listen, I had an amazing fuck earlier today." "With who?" "I didn't catch his name, but it was one of the best fucks I've ever had." "Better that Kasame?" "A MILLION times better. His dick was so small, yet he wielded like an expert. When I finally or-" She had more abdominal cramps. She gripped her stomach, letting out a little grunt of pain. Jen sounded worried."Annie? You OK?" "Yeah, I've just been-" Another grunt escaped her lips. "-cramps ever since I had that quesadilla from the school cafeteria." A third grunt. "I'm going to go down to the nurse." "Alright, make sure you're OK. Seeyah." Jen hung up. Ahnyn got out of bed, still squeezing her abdomen, but leaned against the wall for support. Once the cramps had subsided again, she made her way down to the nurse's office.

Layka shook her head. "Let's go in together. Please?" Layla tilted her head to the side, glancing up at him. "Is that the best idea? For Kenji to get Luna?"

Luna bkinked. He was still coming onto her, and it wasn't something she expected. Coughing in surprise, Luna shifted her gaze to the side, just as Kenji showed up. Obviously, it wasn't the normal Kenji, which wasn't good. "Kenji....I....a little....situation."

Tasuke looked back at Kenji, a small grin forming, "Looking to join in?" Tasuke got off Luna and sat beside her, leaning back on his hands.

“ Sure. To be honest, Kenji can be pretty wild in that form. However I have faith that Luna can stop him. If not, then I'll have to get involved. He's relentless when something immoral happens to someone he likes, I guess it's the fact that he's the Angelic God. ”

...♅Akira smiled slightly as he then held the door open, walking through it with Layla by his side. His arm still around her, holding her close to him♅...

--------------Meanwhile-------------

..ΨKenji had enough of the games that were being played before him. He flicked the cigarette away and jumped off of the ledge he was on, soon standing up a red aura surrounded him. His red flames shot around him, breaking the ground apart below him. A smile on his face as he did so. It was judgement timeΨ...

“ Why.. don't mind if I do.. ”

suoh_mikoto_by_dicta_anime-d5o2oxt_zpsdgdwpaz9.gif

Tasuke rolled his eyes and stood up, offering his hand to Luna again, "You 'good' guys are all the same."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro's arms draped around Vex again, his hands pressed against the back of his head, "You know I will..." His legs around his Partner's waists beckoned him forward slowly, "Make sure it's a ride to remember."
"With pleasure," Vex smirked and kissed him deeply. His shadows took care of their clothes, leaving them skin to skin as he trailed his free hand to his hip.~~~~~~~~~ fade.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Sure. To be honest, Kenji can be pretty wild in that form. However I have faith that Luna can stop him. If not, then I'll have to get involved. He's relentless when something immoral happens to someone he likes, I guess it's the fact that he's the Angelic God. ”
...♅Akira smiled slightly as he then held the door open, walking through it with Layla by his side. His arm still around her, holding her close to him♅...

--------------Meanwhile-------------

..ΨKenji flicked the cigarette away and jumped off of the ledge he was on, soon standing up a red aura surrounded him. His red flames shot around him, breaking the ground apart below him. A smile on his face as he did soΨ...

“ Why.. don't mind if I do.. ”

suoh_mikoto_by_dicta_anime-d5o2oxt_zpsdgdwpaz9.gif

[/QUOTE]
Layla sighed. "Very well then. If you believe Luna can shut him down...ill hold my trust in you.."

“ Don't worry about it. Kenji's an Angel, he won't do anything too extreme unless he deems it necessary. ”

...♅Akira soon arrived at the food place, taking three hot dogs and waited for Layla to pick something♅...

-----------Meanwhile-----------

“ Good guys? ”

...ΨKenji laughed. He soon spokeΨ...

“ I'm not a good guy. I'm the God of Judgement. I am neither good, nor evil. I am justice. ”

--------------

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(Kenji, what anime are you getting all these gifs from?)
((( My name's Akira, just call me that. I RP as both Akira and Kenji, however my name is Akira. It's from an Anime called K Project. )))

Luna rolled her irises, accepting his offered hand. "Kenji. Relax. Don't be blinded like your brother." Luna dusted herself off and stepped towards Kenji, carefully setting her hand to rest on his shoulder. "I assume you came to fetch me?"

Tasuke watched her walk over to Kenji, "He Probably is here for you, dunno why the God of Judgement would be here, it's kinda obvious what I am - Anyone who knows anything about me could judge that I'm evil." He was mocking him, he grinned because of it.

“ He's correct. I am here for him, not you, Luna-san. I am not blinded, I am simply doing what must be done. he must pay for his actions. ”

...ΨKenji's red aura continued to flow around him. He spoke as he observed TasukeΨ...

“ Now. Are you prepared to accept your judgement? ”

uVqM9SF_zpsq0p71pe1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back