• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro fought back with his own tongue and his arms around Vex's neck squeezed tighter, forcing him deeper into the kiss. He felt the cold wall against his back and then Vex's touch under his shirt, he let out a gasp under their kiss but continued.
Vex smiled beneath the engagement when Mahiro gasped and continued to kiss him. He started to pull his hand back from his neck, but only to ring around the end of his shirt and tore a line up the material; literally tearing the shirt off of him with a chuckle.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"Nobody that's around darling. Kaname is the only one I know of." Layla's cheeks grew in temperature once his lips touched them, which soon brought her gaze to the ground.

Luna growled. After being tossed to the bottom with him on top of her, Luna shifted her gaze to the side as well as her head, and relaxed her arms to her sides. The dagger in her hand disappeared, and the sky returned to normal. "Get off me, and I'll spare your life."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke hesitates a moment before letting go of her shirt, "Who says you get off so easily?" He tilts his head at her and then sighs, he gets off and offers her a hand up, "So. Why are you sparing my life?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shook her head. "My sister....she will handle it..." Layla carefully rested her head against Akira's, poking at his hands around her with her index fingers. "Dont worry about me....yet."
Kaname nodded his head approvingly. "Good. Lead the way, if you will."

Luna coughed as soon as his fist made contact with her stomach. With her hands falling to her sides, she was pushed back, only to be grabbed by her hair and pulled back towards him. Immediately, she spit in his face, biting at his hand. Once he released her, she threw him to the ground and sat on him, only to slap her hand across his bloodied face. "Never! Pull a girls hair."

[/QUOTE]
"Alright," Shizuya led the way towards the male dorms. He was happy he had something to do other than sit there. "So, you're new?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex smiled beneath the engagement when Mahiro gasped and continued to kiss him. He started to pull his hand back from his neck, but only to ring around the end of his shirt and tore a line up the material; literally tearing the shirt off of him with a chuckle.
Mahiro blushed, he tried to get angry but couldn't, he was too into the kiss and just continued kissing Vex. His arms are no longer draped around his neck and his hand is in his pants instead, his other around his own waistband.

Layla coughed, carefully shifting her gaze to the side. "D-Dont say that Aki...its embarrassing." Layla then nuzzled her cheek against him. "You teaser."

Luna took hold of his hand, pulling herself up and dusting off her clothing. "Because youre an idiot and I have a life to live. So go away."

Kaname shrugged his shoulder. "Technically....I was raised here." Kaname scanned the corridors with his gaze, occasionally allowing a sigh to escape his lips

“ It's true, though~ ”

...♅Akira laughed slightly before planting another kiss on Layla's cheek, soon continuing♅...

“ Just to think, soon you're gonna be my wife, and I, your husband. ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla coughed, carefully shifting her gaze to the side. "D-Dont say that Aki...its embarrassing." Layla then nuzzled her cheek against him. "You teaser."

Luna took hold of his hand, pulling herself up and dusting off her clothing. "Because youre an idiot and I have a life to live. So go away."

[/QUOTE]
"A life to live? So you were afraid of dying yourself?" He teased and then grinned at her, "Do you have some sort of fondness for me huh?"

"Afraid to die? No. I'll lay down my life for my sister. As well as my nephew. And I'd never have and fondness for you, so don't compliment and kid yourself. Its not healthy "

Layla blushed even harder, before fumbling with her hands. "Stop it...bully." Layla felt herself growing in temperature in her face. "I know...and I'm very happy."

“ See? You're doing it again! You're just so cute! ”

...♅Akira laughed as he poked Layla's cheek gently, himself blushing lightly as he did so♅...

Layla squeled, clasping her hands over her face. She twisted in his arms and buried her face in his chest, doing her best to block out his words.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"Afraid to die? No. I'll lay down my life for my sister. As well as my nephew. And I'd never have and fondness for you, so don't compliment and kid yourself. Its not healthy "

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke lets out a sigh, "Then why spare me? You're risking them further, so akira says, don't you think I'm going to hurt them? I hurt you didn't I? why would I stop here?" As Tasuke spoke he stepped closer to Luna, getting real close, talking into her face, he wanted to taunt her and wanted her to retaliate somehow - he was in the mood for some violence, the pain on his chest. Ached.

“ Aww~ ”

...♅Akira laughed once more, wrapping his arms around her and placing his head on top of her's. He spoke with a smile♅...

“ I didn't think it was possible, but you just got even more cuter! ”

Layla wiggled in his arms. She didn't want to respond, but she really felt as though she should at least, try to speak. "A-Aki....s-shush."

Luna glared at him. He was pushing her to the edge of her patience. "You...piece of shit...." Luna tackled him to the ground, immediately punching him in the face. Her hands tightened around his neck, even as she dropped herself on top of him. "You're gonna get it "

“ Don't be embarrassed, it's normal. I was thinking. Wanna go on a trip? We can take Kaname, that 'girlfriend' of his, Mio Luna and Kenji. It'll be fun. ”

...♅Akira hugged her tighter as he spoke, gently kissing her head and rubbing her arms slightly♅...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla wiggled in his arms. She didn't want to respond, but she really felt as though she should at least, try to speak. "A-Aki....s-shush."
Luna glared at him. He was pushing her to the edge of her patience. "You...piece of shit...." Luna tackled him to the ground, immediately punching him in the face. Her hands tightened around his neck, even as she dropped herself on top of him. "You're gonna get it "

[/QUOTE]
She was quick and before he knew it he was on the ground again, taking a punch to the face which snapped his head back against the ground. It hurt. It hurt a lot. "A-am I?" He felt the pressure around his neck, his breathing became a lot harder to do, but he just grinned. His hands wrapped around her and squeezed her tightly against him, "Well, dying like this won't be so bad." His voice was strained.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro blushed, he tried to get angry but couldn't, he was too into the kiss and just continued kissing Vex. His arms are no longer draped around his neck and his hand is in his pants instead, his other around his own waistband.
Vex grabbed Mahiro's wrists and pulled them above his head, pinning them against the wall just before he pulled away from the kiss. He planted gentle kisses and bites down his neck as he reached down and picked Mahiro up, pressing himself against him and the wall.

"A trip?" Layla slowly removed her gaze from inside her hands, well up until another thought crossed her mind. "To where?" Layla then tilted her head to the side while watching him. "When?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex grabbed Mahiro's wrists and pulled them above his head, pinning them against the wall just before he pulled away from the kiss. He planted gentle kisses and bites down his neck as he reached down and picked Mahiro up, pressing himself against him and the wall.
Mahiro was put in a helpless position, his hands above his head and Vex now biting down his neck, he bit his own neck in response to his seduction. Before he knew it his legs were wrapped around him and he was pressed up against the wall, he let out a moan as he was pushed against it and Vex.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"A trip?" Layla slowly removed her gaze from inside her hands, well up until another thought crossed her mind. "To where?" Layla then tilted her head to the side while watching him. "When?"

[/QUOTE]
“ To the beach. I can make it warmer with my powers so that it's summer. We can go whenever we round up everyone. ”

...♅Akira smiled as he looked down at her. He soon looked around and spoke as his stomach slightly rumbled♅...

“ How about we grab something to eat? I haven't eaten in like, nine months. I'm kinda hungry. ”

Luna stared at him, listening to his words. Slowly, she brought her face closer to his just as he wrapped her arms around her and brought her closer, which calmed her in an odd way. Tilting her head to the side, Luna inched closer, brushing her lips against his. She felt suddenly attracted to him, and to her, it felt absolutely normal. Whispering as she got closer, Luna gently kissed the corner of his mouth. "You...get...away.."

"The beach..." Layla smiled and nodded her head as soon as his starch growled, which added a giggle. "Good. I've been itching for food for quite awhile. Thank you, Aki's stomach."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna stared at him, listening to his words. Slowly, she brought her face closer to his just as he wrapped her arms around her and brought her closer, which calmed her in an odd way. Tilting her head to the side, Luna inched closer, brushing her lips against his. She felt suddenly attracted to him, and to her, it felt absolutely normal. Whispering as she got closer, Luna gently kissed the corner of his mouth. "You...get...away.."

[/QUOTE]
He felt her grip slightly loosen, but not much, she still had control over him. What surprised him was her sudden closeness, her lips touched his mouth, he didn't appear to react much - his eyes just seemed to watch her. He couldn't really make out what she was saying, but it sounded as if she was telling him to get lost, "...No." He defiantly said. His arms moved, his hands sliding down the sides of her body until they reached her waist.

“ Then let's go. ”

...♅Akira soon began to walk towards the cafeteria, slightly tugging on Layla's hand♅...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname shrugged his shoulder. "Technically....I was raised here." Kaname scanned the corridors with his gaze, occasionally allowing a sigh to escape his lips

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, ok. " Shizuya blinked before talking,"I left last year, but I just got back the other day." He huffed, beginning to get bored. Shizu came to a halt when he saw two figures emerge from a room ahead. One was a a white-haired guy and and the other a black-haired girl. He watched them quietly,"that's her."

Mio sighed as she was pushed from her Uncle Cerin's room. He was forcing her to go outside and make some friends, instead of bothering him with a million questions like she always did. She tried to argue against it, but he shook his index finger at her and closed his dorm room door. Ever since the accident, she had spent a lot of time with Cerin when Xander was busy. Mio sighed and slouched over, not wanting to embarrass herself in front of people again. She stood up straight when she noticed someone else was there. It was actually two someone's. "Shizuya, and...." Mio's gray eyes widened at the sight of the blonde. Kaname?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back