• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahnyn dry-heaves a few more times before her stomach settles down, but she soon started having serious abdominal cramps. She stayed in a kneeling position in front of the toilet, gripping herself across the abdomen, for a few minutes.

Luna glared at him intently. Immediately, her irises flashed, accompanied by a sudden burst in rise of temperature. The ground around her crumbled, and the sky above became engulfed in absolute darkness, with nothing but sparking flames and cracks of lightening running through the sky. "You. Will die." Luna slowly lifted her right hand to his throat, allowing for a sharpened blade tapped with blazing reddish orange flames dancing on its tip to pierce only slightly into his neck. "Leave."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji's form suddenly changed, his red hair grew slightly darker and more rugged, and his irises turned a burning red. He spoke with a slight smirk on his faceΨ...
“ Can I have some fun with him, Nii-san? ”

latest

------------------

...♅Akira observed Kenji's actions, shortly after leaning against a tree and looking down. He sighed and spoke as he closed his eyes♅...

“ Not with that look in your eye, you can't. ”

b58d6c5b-0155-489b-aeda-63d9e48de7bb_zpsqmyawajg.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(My turn to have fun. Sit down)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna glared at him intently. Immediately, her irises flashed, accompanied by a sudden burst in rise of temperature. The ground around her crumbled, and the sky above became engulfed in absolute darkness, with nothing but sparking flames and cracks of lightening running through the sky. "You. Will die." Luna slowly lifted her right hand to his throat, allowing for a sharpened blade tapped with blazing reddish orange flames dancing on its tip to pierce only slightly into his neck. "Leave."

(My turn to have fun. Sit down)

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke looks behind to see Kenji and then Luna's powered arose and it excited him, his eyes flared up and the heat was intense. He couldn't stop grinning, he felt the sting in his neck, but he didn't waver.

"Ok."

He teleported away, someone far away, but he had taken Luna with him. He wasn't pressed up against anything this time, he laughed at her. "All I hear are empty threats. Are you going to KILL ME OR NOT!?"

“ Just lemme kill him. Just a little bit. ”

...ΨKenji continued smiling as he observed Tasuke, his grin remainingΨ...

-----------------------------

“ You know I hate when you become like this. Get out of your Judgement mode or I'll crush you. I mean it. ”

...♅Akira looked down at Kenji as a serious facial expression spread. He hated when Kenji became like this, it had happened once before, yet Kenji was easy to deal with due to him being younger♅...

1352883317_1_5_zps9oihsoms.jpg

----------------------------

...ΨKenji's red aura soon vanished and he snapped a cigarette into his mouth, lighting it. He smiled slightly and leaned back, speaking to AkiraΨ...

“ Sheesh, I was only kidding, Nii-san. Don't get so serious.. ”

tumblr_memxei6UbB1r3ucdro1_500.gif

--------------------

You never joke around when you're in that form. Don't do it again. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he then turned to Layla and smiled. He soon spoke to her♅...

“ Looks like Luna is gonna enjoy Tasuke's... company. ”

Luna, after being transported, froze. Everything around her, stopped. With her left hand still waiting to cut through his neck, Luna slowly brought her face closer to his. "I hate you." Luna whispered these words softly into his ear, while she trailed her burning dagger tip down his chest, ripping his shirt, and creating a river of blood down his chest.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna, after being transported, froze. Everything around her, stopped. With her left hand still waiting to cut through his neck, Luna slowly brought her face closer to his. "I hate you." Luna whispered these words softly into his ear, while she trailed her burning dagger tip down his chest, ripping his shirt, and creating a river of blood down his chest.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke moved his head slightly to the side when she whispered in his ear, he then gasped and his eyes went wide, he felt the burn travel down his body. The burning pain was horrible and it cut right down his chest, making his bleed pretty easily. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth, which became a grin -

"I liked that shirt."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla merely grit her teeth. She said nothing, and simply buried her face deeper into Akira's back.
Kaname raised his brow. "You know her? Perhaps you can take me to her." Kaname then began walking, assuming the male would follow.

Luna despised the situation. Layla was growing unstable, Akira was growing angry, and Kenji was bound to loose it. Thus, placing a role on herself where she had to be calm. "Tasuke, leave."

[/QUOTE]
Shizuya followed up after him, looking around as they walked. "Well, not actually. I saw a girl named Mio running around with a red headed lad."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grinned underneath the kiss, draped his arms around Vex's Neck, kissing him deeply.

Tasuke shrugged and looked into the air, "I never intended to be friends with either of you. Plus being hated by two fukushima is much funner." He laughed again. He admired how calm Layla was, even if the talk was about her, had she become stronger? He grinned.
Vex continued to kiss him, his hands slipping underneath Mahiro's shirt. He slipped his tongue inside as he pressed him against the wall. One held onto his hips whilst the other trailed up his skin, gently grazing his chest before it came to a halt loosely around the end of his neck where he lightly squeezed.

"Enjoy? I think she's going to kthe him. Or maybe just torture him." Layla slowly turned her back to them both, her gaze trailing towards the dark sky. "Shes angry, really angry." Layla knew something was bound to happen if her sister didnt relax, and it was something Layla didnt want to be tgs cause of.

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(While you all are having your revenge against a rapist/murderer, I'm over here, in my little corner, dealing with teenage hormones :P )
(Whale. Go watch some stuff I guess.)

“ I could tell. If you want, I can go split it up. In a little while. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he came up behind Layla and wrapped his arms around her. He spoke as he rested his head on her shoulders♅...

“ I can't stand to see you like this, you seem sad. ”

Asphyxiated said:
Shizuya followed up after him, looking around as they walked. "Well, not actually. I saw a girl named Mio running around with a red headed lad."
Vex continued to kiss him, his hands slipping underneath Mahiro's shirt. He slipped his tongue inside as he pressed him against the wall. One held onto his hips whilst the other trailed up his skin, gently grazing his chest before it came to a halt loosely around the end of his neck where he lightly squeezed.
Mahiro fought back with his own tongue and his arms around Vex's neck squeezed tighter, forcing him deeper into the kiss. He felt the cold wall against his back and then Vex's touch under his shirt, he let out a gasp under their kiss but continued.

Luna pierced his skin further. She wanted to see him feel the same pain Layla felt. The same anger she herself felt. "You deserve death." Luna twitched her eyelid, before tightening her grip around his neck.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro fought back with his own tongue and his arms around Vex's neck squeezed tighter, forcing him deeper into the kiss. He felt the cold wall against his back and then Vex's touch under his shirt, he let out a gasp under their kiss but continued.
(And now Mihiro and Vex are in their own separate room, getting down and dirty.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna pierced his skin further. She wanted to see him feel the same pain Layla felt. The same anger she herself felt. "You deserve death." Luna twitched her eyelid, before tightening her grip around his neck.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke nodded, "You're absolutely right." Blood leaked from the sides his smiling mouth, "But not yet." One of Tasuke's hands gripped around Luna's wrist to stop her hand going in further, the other hand crunched into her stomach, knocking the wind out of her and also pushing her back. Her grip around his neck would have loosened so he grabs her hair and forcefully pulls her face up to his, "There is no need to be so mad. Luna."

Layla shook her head. "My sister....she will handle it..." Layla carefully rested her head against Akira's, poking at his hands around her with her index fingers. "Dont worry about me....yet."

Kaname nodded his head approvingly. "Good. Lead the way, if you will."

Luna coughed as soon as his fist made contact with her stomach. With her hands falling to her sides, she was pushed back, only to be grabbed by her hair and pulled back towards him. Immediately, she spit in his face, biting at his hand. Once he released her, she threw him to the ground and sat on him, only to slap her hand across his bloodied face. "Never! Pull a girls hair."

“ If you say so, Lala. ”

...♅Akira smiled and spoke as he kissed her cheek♅...

“ So, who else needs to know about us? ”

-------------------

...ΨKenji watched them interact and smiled, soon talkingΨ...

“ Well. I'll leave you two love birds alone. ”

...ΨKenji turned around and began walking away, soon being engulfed in red flames and disappearingΨ...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shook her head. "My sister....she will handle it..." Layla carefully rested her head against Akira's, poking at his hands around her with her index fingers. "Dont worry about me....yet."
Kaname nodded his head approvingly. "Good. Lead the way, if you will."

Luna coughed as soon as his fist made contact with her stomach. With her hands falling to her sides, she was pushed back, only to be grabbed by her hair and pulled back towards him. Immediately, she spit in his face, biting at his hand. Once he released her, she threw him to the ground and sat on him, only to slap her hand across his bloodied face. "Never! Pull a girls hair."

[/QUOTE]
He jerked his head away sliding his forearm across his face to wipe the spit away, he then yanked his hand away when it was bit. "Fuck!" He suddenly felt his legs leave the floor and before he knew it was on his back, she was on top of him soon after - which he didn't mind at all really. Until she slapped him across the face. He laughed and looked up at her, wiggling a little to adjust himself, "I'll remember that for next time." He grabbed her shirt and pulled her down to his side, flipping over, now being the one on top with his fists clenched around her clothing.

"Why're you so mad Luna? You don't seem like the type."

"Nobody that's around darling. Kaname is the only one I know of." Layla's cheeks grew in temperature once his lips touched them, which soon brought her gaze to the ground.

Luna growled. After being tossed to the bottom with him on top of her, Luna shifted her gaze to the side as well as her head, and relaxed her arms to her sides. The dagger in her hand disappeared, and the sky returned to normal. "Get off me, and I'll spare your life."

“ I see. I wonder where he is now.. ”

...♅Akira watched Layla's reaction and soon smiled♅...

“ You're so cute when you're like this. ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back