• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth's ears perked up as a feeling of fear overwhelmed her. "Wait wait wait, what do you mean accident? What is going to happen?" Elizabeth hurriedly asks, her fear obvious in her tone.

"Nothing bad... More of a strange incident that warped time a little, which is why Yoshino is currently here... Nothing bad really happened..."

Elizabeth sighs in relief and hugs Yoshino tightly, smiling. "It seems that I am your mom," she says cheerfully, "at least, I am in the future."

"Yay~" She hugs her tightly. Her hood falls back slightly, a single blue cat ear revealed to Elizabeth, and Elizabeth alone. Yoshino was too busy hugging her to notice it though.

Elizabeth stares at the cat ear for a second and thinks to herself, I wonder who the dad is. "Hey, do you remember anything about your dad?" Elizabeth asks Yoshino politely, really wanting to know.

She immediately points her finger at John, without a second thought. She smiled before hugging her tighter, her hood slipping back over the ear, hiding it once more.

Elizabeth stares at John in confusion, doubting the fact that she would ever get along with John, but not wanting to question Yoshino. "I just noticed that you haven't told me your name yet. What's your name?" Elizabeth asks as her tail swishes side to side slowly.

"My name... is Yoshino~" She hugs her tightly, Nanami watching with a pleased, but still straight and mostly emotionless face.

Tao walks out of her math class and wonders where everyone ran after, She just walked to the courtyard and sat in the grass.

"Well then Yoshino, would you like to go get some ice cream?" Elizabeth asked, smiling. She was a but surprised by this odd turn of events but she had been through weirder.

Yoshino nodded, giving a smile to Elizabeth. "I'd love to~" Nanami stayed on Elizabeth's back, having fallen asleep once more.

"Alright then," Elizabeth says cheerfully as she loosely holds Yoshino's hand, "if you want I can carry you, you seem like you've been through alot."

Yoshino reaches up towards Elizabeth's neck, jumping up and managing to hang on. Nanami fully transformed into a warm pair of ice wings on Elizabeth's back, hugging around her and Yoshino lightly, keeping them completely warm. She herself was now inside of the necklace, her mostly asleep. Mai was still sitting in the seat next to Elizabeth, smiling lightly at the happy group.

"Very funny Eisen... jst wait a second guys, I have to get some things. I'll be back Yoshino." He starts to walk toward the forest.

Elizabeth frowns at Eisen and says, "Go bother someone else." Before walking off, heading out of the school and towards the nearest ice cream parlor.

Spikes of ice shot sideways out of the wings Nanami made on Elizabeth's back, them floating around and re-forming Nanami, on John's back, the wings still hugging Elizabeth and Yoshino though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back