• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth focused on that spot and started to giggle in her sleep, she had never seen dolphins before, and even though she knew it was a dream she still enjoyed it just as much, if not more.

Nanami realized that this dream came from her own memories, yet she knew the memory wasn't hers. It was a dream produced by the memories of somebody else, which just caused her confusion. She ignored it though, enjoying the dream with Aria still.

Vee wakes up in the closet and puts her beanie on, hiding her cat ears. She walked out of the closet and wandered around more.

Cade just sits there wondering how she was so ignored by Vee, just as she found another person whom is half human and half cat like most of her family members. She was totally blown off by her. It infuriated Cade but also made her tempted to try again.

Vee finds a set of stairs and being worn out from walking around everywhere sits down, staring at the ceiling.

A the temperature behind Vee rises and Cade stands there as if she came out of thin air. "We need to talk."

Alexis sighed when he disappeared again and she thought * Mhe no use staying here bet I could find Vee * she smells the air for a fresh sent and hets up and walks to Vee she can see her down the hallway with Cade someone she did not know and she said " Well wel who is tour friends here Vee ? "

Alexis walks up and sits next Vee saying " Well im bored and I have nothing to do so I'm here " and Alexis was still holding the little blue flame

Cade plays with the baby birds using her finger. "Tell me, what do you intend to do with that flame?"

Nanami looked at Alexis from Cade's shoulder. "Oh, hello... I remember you..." She climbed down from Cade's back, walking over and climbing on Alexis's back. "We should have a practice match again sometime..." With that, she fell asleep once more.

Yoshino hugged John tightly. "T-that girl.. the one with the blue hair... S-she's the one... that shot me..." Nanami wakes up from the dream, causing it to slip out of Elizabeth's mind as well. She looks over at John and Yoshino, with a tired and partially emotionless smile. "Elizabeth, I think somebody's here to talk to you," she said in Elizabeth's mind, only Elizabeth able to hear.

Elizabeth woke up, a bit startled and confused. ""Huh...wh..." She says groggily before seeing John. "Y...you..." She says angrily.

Yoshino drops off of John's back, stumbling a little as she walks over to Elizabeth. "Ki...tty..." Images run through Yoshino's head again. She suddenly hugs Elizabeth. "A-are you... my mom...?" She sounded serious through that child's voice of hers.

Elizabeth stared at Yoshino in confusion before saying, "Uhhhh......I don't know...." in a confused tone, giving John a look that meant 'What the hell is going on?'

Nanami talks into Elizabeth's mind. "That child... She's from between fifteen and twenty-five years in the future... It's possible, that she is your child..."

Alexis looked at Cade and said " Dont worry about it its just for me to look at im not in a fighting mode or anything, and whats up with the birds ? " she asked and extinguished the flame

Elizabeth gave Nanami a quick glance and attempted to mentally communicate with her. "If she is really my kid, is there any way I would be able to tell?"

Cade shook her head. "Yes I know that but you were blessed with power. What do you intend to do with it?" She cradles the baby birds close.

"There is, actually. This might not really work, and may temporarily place my powers down to that of a mere human, but I shall try..." Nanami puts her hands on Elizabeth and Yoshino's foreheads, focusing on something, and quite hard at that.

Elizabeth gives Nanami a confused stare, staying silent and motionless, but wondering what she was trying to do.

Both Yoshino and Elizabeth see absolute darkness. They hear a drop of water hit the ground, echoing throughout their minds. Soon, an older woman that resembles Elizabeth was looking over at a city, just the same dream as Nanami had with her, except, it feels a lot more realistic. Rather than Nanami on the back of the other person, it was Yoshino. "This must be where my dream with you came from. I have the memories of Yoshino, due to an unfortunate accident in the future... I can possibly bring Yoshino back to her proper time, but... Only if I can find the same exact location the event that brought me here to this time happened. That means, she will be stuck in this time... There are also two of me currently in this time due to the event..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back