• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Why..? Why do I have to suffer like this..? Am I cursed..? Can I not at least have the woman I love..? Is this the fate for all of my kind..? "

...†Akira spoke as he placed his right hand over half of his face. He was in his own little world. He still didn't know Alex was there†...

maxresdefault1_zps428f35e2.jpg

" Is this the sorry excuse of a Demon I have become..? I'm so disgusted with myself.. "

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Why..? Why do I have to suffer like this..? Am I cursed..? Can I not at least have the woman I love..? Is this the fate for all of my kind..? "
...†Akira spoke as he placed his right hand over half of his face. He was in his own little world. He still didn't know Alex was there†...

maxresdefault1_zps428f35e2.jpg

[/QUOTE]
smacking akira he lifts him " STOP BEING A SAD (censored)!" he yelled shaking him " look i don't care about your love life but i can give you advice on it!" he said calmly "now if you listened i could tell you"

Kalena's lips parted in anticipation of the kiss, which never came. A playful smirk formed on her lips as he whispered in her ear. A challenge she mused. How intriguing. She had no doubt that he would lose but it certainly made things more interesting. Maybe she should visit libraries more often if men like Tasuke populated them. She was having more fun right now than she'd had in ages, including the last time she'd slept with someone now she thought about it.

Slowly, Kalena licked her lips as she watched him before leaning in close. Their lips touching but barely, brushing tantalizingly against his as she whispered "In that case, we'll never kiss" as she gazed into his eyes.

Valkyre said:
Logan blinked and pulled away slightly. That's not... oh He groaned slightly, he certainly hadn't meant to do anything untoward towards Layla. "Hush, I'm not a pervert, I'm just sleepy. Forgive me" he moaned, a coldness in his voice that he usually kept so well hidden. He rana hand through his hair as he tried to further drag himself into consciousness. It was a struggle to even keep his eyes open right now but he'd get through into wakefulness as long as he kept trying, he wouldn't be good at concealing his lack of emotions on any level until then though.
"Are you? Then stay asleep." Layla simply shifted gaze towards the windowsill, a slight glint found in her gaze. She could tell he still wantws to sleep, and thus decided she may as well allow him the small luxury. Even so, she couldnt claim she wasnt tired herself.

Tasuke's urge nearly washed over him, he was lucky, lucky that he was more shocked over seduced and managed to gather his thoughts, with their lips so close he couldn't help but grin. This was a clever move, and he didn't know how to counter, he then felt her voice and looked into her eyes as well.

"I will only kiss you, when I've fallen. And I when I do, it won't be because of your looks." His grin became an innocent smile, his eyes became soft.

Logan did want to sleep, he wanted to sleep the whole day away but unfortunately the majority of society insisted on being awake during this period. Diurnal species were insane. Who wanted to be up during these hours? Sleeping throughout the day would rather ruin his lifestyle of feeding on Donors however. It relied on cultivating false relationships with diurnals, preferably humans, which meant being awake when they were.

"I'm alright, I'm halfway to consciousness now anyway" Logan murmured, his gaze tracing over the outline of her figure. He could think of worse things to wake up to.

...†As Akira was smacked, a voice soon rang out from within his mind. The voice being Dakira†...

Dakira: "Just switch with me, will ya! I'll take care of your troubles!"

...†Akira was still within his own world, even after being smacked. He continued to speak, slowly falling deeper into despair†...

" This is what my kind will eventually feel.. This emptiness.. "

Kalena couldn't believe what she was hearing. Fallen? Everyone fell for her looks, it was an innate impulse that resonated in them. Yet he wanted more than just a casual encounter it seemed neither was he falling at her feet begging like the remainder did.

A soft sigh escaped her lips, her warm breath softly heating his lips for a brief moment before she pulled away, her gaze not leaving his.

"What makes you think there's more to me than this?" she asked as she ran one hand slowly, sensually along her side and over her curves. Kalena was interested in him, more so than any of her flings. He was different, he was playing his own game that intertwined with her own.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†As Akira was smacked, a voice soon rang out from within his mind. The voice being Dakira†...
Dakira: "Just switch with me, will ya! I'll take care of your troubles!"

...†Akira was still within his own world, even after being smacked. He continued to speak, slowly falling deeper into despair†...

" This is what my kind will eventually feel.. This emptiness.. "

[/QUOTE]
he punches then bringing them back to reality " respond to me before i burn you" he said his voice dark now

Layla stiffled another yawn. "If you say so." Layla slowly sat up, allowing her strands to fall to her waist, some pieces sticking to her cheeks and neck. She had already missed multiple days of classes, and should go ahead and wake up as the others did. Sighing, she slowly shifted her gaze to her closet. "Pick out my clothes for me? I'm lazy."

Valkyre said:
Kalena couldn't believe what she was hearing. Fallen? Everyone fell for her looks, it was an innate impulse that resonated in them. Yet he wanted more than just a casual encounter it seemed neither was he falling at her feet begging like the remainder did.
A soft sigh escaped her lips, her warm breath softly heating his lips for a brief moment before she pulled away, her gaze not leaving his.

"What makes you think there's more to me than this?" she asked as she ran one hand slowly, sensually along her side and over her curves. Kalena was interested in him, more so than any of her flings. He was different, he was playing his own game that intertwined with her own.
"You like all the attention I'm sure, but eventually it gets boring when every man falls at your feet. You like playing games, you love to flirt, and you like to see how people react - so do I, to all three of those things. This is why I know there is more."

Tasuke put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, their bodies touching his eyes looking into hers, "I think you'd like a different kind of flattery, flattery that looks deeper. A boring man is not what you want, someone with some form of resistance, someone who can fight it."

Sixxx said:
Zoey rolls to her other side in her sleep , her belly growing slowly as she slept she woke up hours later and groaned rubbing her belly she opened her eyes and the clock blinked 4 am and she curled up in the pillows more trying to go back to sleephm
@motoemo
He stayed asleep on the couch in cat form and purred in his sleep

...†Akira still didn't respond, however he grabbed the punch, and began to crush Alex's fist. A voice rang out from Akira's mouth, as he stood up and put his sword to Alex's throat†...

" Didn't I tell you to go back to the city? I am in no mood for your games.. "

tumblr_m7w3kcLuTG1qbs05mo5_500_zps2alxubxu.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira still didn't respond, however he grabbed the punch, and began to crush Alex's fist. A voice rang out from Akira's mouth, as he stood up and put his sword to Alex's throat†...
" Didn't I tell you to go back to the city? "

tumblr_m7w3kcLuTG1qbs05mo5_500_zps2alxubxu.gif

[/QUOTE]
"akira i know your in there" he said with kitsune eyes staring into his soul as his fist resisted being crushed somehow as if it couldn't be crushed " now let go of my fist ragnarok" he said then thought " it is ragnarok right." he said since that is who he remembered his dark side was called

" No. I'm having a really shitty day. Now leave me alone, or I swear I'll slit your throat. "

...†Akira glared at him as he threw him against a tree, releasing his fist. He then began walking away†...

Zoey woke up hours later and looked at the clock that read 2 " Fuck" she said siting up she slept through all of her classes she sat up and yawned rolling out of bed and padded out to the kitchen fixing her self her allowed small cup of coffee and siting on the couch next to kevin , she pet him while he slept she turned on the tv and rolled her eyes at the horror movie on and she turned on her recorded show @ midnight giggling at her favorite show siping her coffee

@motoemo

Logan raised an eyebrow, wondering why she would possibly trust him in picking her out an outfit. It was very tempting to pick something wholly inappropriate. He'd behave himself though, he decided as he hauled himself out of bed. Despite barely being awake, he looked every bit as attractive as he usually did. Vampirism had to be good for something.

He moved over to her closet and browsed it, his fingertips brushing against each piece of clothing. He pulled out a dress that he decided would look great on her, not too short and not too formal but would flatter her figure.

"How about this?" he suggested, glad that his emotionless tone and expression couldn't convey whether or not he was serious in case she didn't like it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" No. I'm having a really shitty day. Now leave me alone, or I swear I'll slit your throat. "

...†Akira glared at him as he threw him against a tree, releasing his fist. He then began walking away†...

[/QUOTE]
"god d@^^|\| you akira you are gonna get out of the world you are in inside yourself." he said as he summoned a glass of truth "now lets see now to have some fun with people" he said heading to where he heard noise

LonelyAssassin said:
"You like all the attention I'm sure, but eventually it gets boring when every man falls at your feet. You like playing games, you love to flirt, and you like to see how people react - so do I, to all three of those things. This is why I know there is more."

Tasuke put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, their bodies touching his eyes looking into hers, "I think you'd like a different kind of flattery, flattery that looks deeper. A boring man is not what you want, someone with some form of resistance, someone who can fight it."
Kalena pressed her body lightly against his as he pulled her close. He's good she couldn't help but smile. Although she wasn't convinced she wanted any permanent fixture in her life, after all, who wanted someone who loved teasing other. More besides that if she were honest. The game he was proposing however, that she liked. He wasn't wrong about the flattery either, it was working, perhaps more than she'd like to admit.

"You know, for a man that won't kiss me... you're doing a lot of touching" she teased, trailing a hand slowly down his chest just because she could and because she was sure his reaction would be delicious.

The class finally ended and Yuki woke with the sound of the bell. He looked around the room tiredly. It was empty except for he and the teacher, who was staring at him with a look of disappointment. Yuki stood from his seat and apologized, bowing his head lightly to the teacher.

Once Yuki was outside, he took a seat beneath one of the trees near the entrance and let out a heavy breath. Laying his head back against the trunk, he smiled lightly to himself," it feels nice out."

...†Akira sighed as Alex left. He soon sheathed his sword and sat back down on the bench. His eyes were blank as his form slowly changed and his emotions was resealed. He muttered before the seal was complete, tears falling from his eyes†...

" All I every do is fuck things up. No matter how hard I try, something always happens. Ragnarok was right. When you lose the one you love, you do change.. "

...†Akira then wiped his face as he stood up, walking back into the school. His power subconsciously began leaking out as he did, as he no longer felt the need to suppress it any longer†...

Darker_than_Black2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"The rules said nothing about physical contact."

He felt her hand on his chest, he arched his back slightly in reaction to it. His spare hand grabbed her wrist and he spun her, making her fall back on his left arm his right arm still around her waist, he leant over her reconnecting their eye contact; like they had just done some dance routine she was leant back and he was holding her. At the moment anyone could be watching, but he didn't care, his focus was on Kalena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back