• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoey rolls to her other side in her sleep , her belly growing slowly as she slept she woke up hours later and groaned rubbing her belly she opened her eyes and the clock blinked 4 am and she curled up in the pillows more trying to go back to sleep

@motoemo

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" No. Go back to the city. "
...†Akira spoke, his tone filled with anger†...

[/QUOTE]
"you going after your girlfriend, i guess that means" breathes in

"this time it's personal" he said like morgan freeman

(Riiight. xD )

Layla shifted her position just a bit. She could feel his skin rubbing carefully against her hand. Although she had failed to notice Akira (again, so sorry), Layla did of course notice Logan's presemce, due to him being in bed with her, sleeping just as she was.

(Hope you get out soon)

(I've only fractured my right wrist and sprained one of my ankles)

(Also Tell her congrats, it's not everyday you get a new family member in your life)

" No. I'm not. It is personal. "

...†Akira continued walking, soon leaving the boy behind. He reached the mountain top and quickly disposed of the guards. He walked in†...

((( It's all good
xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" No. I'm not. It is personal. "
...†Akira continued walking, soon leaving the boy behind. He reached the mountain top and quickly disposed of the guards. He walked in†...

((( It's all good
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((dangit you ruined the joke and i chose the wrong voice it meant terminator dark scary voice ;- ;) )

It wasn't long until Logan started to feel his eyelids growing heavier as the warm embrace of sleep called to him. He shifted slightly closer to Layla as he started to drift to sleep beside her. Subconsciously he put his arm around her, it had become a habit when falling asleep beside Emily and it transferred to him now.

|| thanks peeps. She wouldn't let me leave room until her mom got here. Now I'm just waiting for them to say it's over. So far, she's dilated 9. ||

(Just from being in a hospital, I guess my mind thought it should ask. Sorry if I bothered you, I'll just go back to hiding and what not.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Yuu shook her head, raising her notepad. 'Stay?' Yuu tilted her head to the side, awaiting his response.

Laylashrugged her shoulders. She blocked out his words, before crawling lazily into her bed. Her head rested on the pillow, before she closed her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Shade sighed and dropped his hand before sitting down beside Yuu, his back against the wall. He looked over at her and said, "Well, what's your story then?" As far as Shade was concerned everyone had a unique story and if there was one thing he loved hearing more than anything else, it was someone's unique story. He never did ask Logan what his was, but then again he didn't seem like the best person to ask that considering the fact that he was struggling to realize that he has emotions and all. Weird guy....

(Your probably the only person in at least over a week that has said that to me, my life has been getting worse every day now, so I guess I should say thank you and don't worry my mind is weird.)

Tasuke finds himself in the Library handing in the book he had been throwing around. He looked through the bookshelves to find another.

Kalena's wanderings along the school corridors caused her to stumble upon the library. She'd never been in one, now she thought about it. The whole concept sounded frightfully dull quite apart from the fact that forests were cut down to make everything within them. Still with nothing better to do, she walked into the library.

She paused just inside, taking a look around. Catching her reflection in the window, she smiled. Her outfit of green leaves and her natural bright red hair really worked well together. Even without her Allure, Kalena was certain she'd have boys dropping at her feet. It wouldn't matter if she were wearing a bin bag though as long as the male was sexually attracted to women, she had no control over that particular aspect of her powers.

The Vila frowned as she strolled past the bookshelves, she didn't much care for the ambiance in the room. It didn't exactly inspire party vibes unfortunately.

|| no problem ^^ I'm used to strange things and people.||

-----

Soren looked around the abandoned music room. Only a few instruments and chairs were left scattered around the area in an organized mess. He sat on the piano seat, looking down at the keys with a blank expression. Vex still knew how to play the piano, but Soren hadn't played since he taught the younger siblings how to years ago. His hands lifted to the piano, hitting the keys at random as if testing the sounds.

(Time skip Logan?)

Yuu tilted her head. He asked her for her story, and she truly had plenty to explain. Of course, it would take a while to write down, considering how small her notepad was. Taking a moment to shrug her shoulders , Yuu shifted her gaze skyward.

Tasuke chose a book and slid if from between two other ones, he turned and walked down the aisle he was in and at the end spotted a woman of beauty like no other. He didn't realise he dropped his book until it hit the round loudly.

"Shit." He crouched down and picked it up.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Time skip Logan?)
Yuu tilted her head. He asked her for her story, and she truly had plenty to explain. Of course, it would take a while to write down, considering how small her notepad was. Taking a moment to shrug her shoulders , Yuu shifted her gaze skyward.

[/QUOTE]
Shade realized how hard it'd be for Yuu to write everything down so he said, "Oh, right. I forgot you have to write everything...why not just start with the beginning and then we can continue it another time so your wrist isn't hurting from writing so much?" He cocked his head at her, his mind full of curiosity as he was also very curious as to why Yuu couldn't speak, but that was a question he'd probably find answered if she were willing to share bits of her story with him here and there.

Layla , after an hour or two, most likely more of sleeping, finally stretched herself out, poking out her back end against Logan for a few seconds, before slowly drawing her knees towards her chest. She was oblivious to the fact Logan's arm was around her until she finally relieved her irises of the barrier from her eyelids. "Hm?" Layla's words came out in a low mumble, more childish if anything

Kalena smiled as she heard someone drop something and swear, she always delighted in how her power combined with her natural beauty affected others. She turned to face the man, watching him with a playful smile toying on her full red lips.

"Such foul language from an educated man such as yourself" she teased him in her silky voice, walking slowly towards him. She paused halfway and lent against the bookcase as she watched him, crouching to pick up the book he'd dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back