• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(well I'm just going to go back into hiding, I got nothing else to do and whenever I post something no one reply's so yea)

The girl had spotted him, he grinned whilst picking his book up and looked towards her, He also walked towards her when she leaned on the bookshelves until he was directly in front of her - he spoke as he walked.

"It's true what they say about your kind, even those with some form of self discipline can be stunned by the sudden emergence of beauty. I didn't expect to see you here at all."

Tasuke's hands suddenly hit either side of the shelves behind Kalena, his book also pressed up against his left hand. His face was awfully close to hers so much so their noses nearly touched, but his grin never left him.

"So forgive me if I seem to delve. Name's Tasuke."

Logan subconsciously pulled her closer as she moved towards him, still in the throws of sleep. If it weren't for his movements, it would appear that he were dead. Of course technically he was dead or undead at any rate. He stirred slightly as her mumble pierced through into his slumber, his eyes trying to open. Waking during the day once he'd gone to sleep was never an easy task for him. In his half-asleep state, he assumed he was with Emily and pressed his lips softly against her neck in a kiss.

Kalena raised a perfect eyebrow at him as his hands hit either side of her and he moved in incredibly close. She wasn't intimidated although she probably should have been, if anything she was attracted by his reaction. Most boys drooled like love-sick puppies but not this man. Besides, despite her beauty she was a natural born warrior and was confident that she could destroy him if he displeased her.

"You're forgiven, Tasuke. You're hardly the first to become... distracted by my presence" she smiled slightly, amused by him "My name is Kalena. A pleasure to meet you"

...†A demon ran towards Akira, however Akira quickly dispatched of it. His sword glowed blue and he slashed the demon diagonally up it's chest. He followed through with the motion and spun around, soon jumping into the air and bring his sword diagonally down it's back. Akira then turned around and entered the throne room of the Demon lord that was seated there†...

606221f009619a68bd37fbd6f92594c9.jpg

...†The Demon lord never spoke but charged towards him. Akira sighed as he then materialized his other sword and blocked the demon lord's large sword, multiple Humans being shocked by such a display. He soon forced it back and spoke†...

" Die..! "

...†Akira rapidly began slashing away at the Demon lord, Akira's angered screams filling the room. He then finished the Demon lord of by impaling him through the chest, causing the Demon Lord to disintegrate into nothingness. Akira spoke†...

Kirito_zps1273833f.gif

" It's over. "

"A Definite Pleasure to meet you too Kalena."

He bowed his head slightly whilst closing his eyes, he may have been flirtatious, but he still had some form of respect. His head raised and his eyes opened and met hers.

"It's pretty difficult for someone to not fall for your good looks, but I've found that looking deeper helps too. Overall that beauty, there is always something hidden underneath it all. It may not be today, but I'd like to uncover that veil."

He didn't realise how close he got to her, he was absorbed by her eyes and he could feel her breath on his lips. He moved his head away and spun around, leaning against the bookshelf next to her, he opened his new book and looked at the contents inside.

"Also, not looking at you does help. Though I get the urge to just glance to my right."

Layla ever so slowly shifted the position of her head, slowly grazing her irises over his arm. She could feel his lips connecting with her neck, which only caused her to reclose her eyelids over her irises. She didnt react much, only because she didnt feel such the need to do so. Slowly, she parted her lips, speaking in a hushed whisper. "Logan. Youre a pervert."

Yuu slowly rocked herself. It wasnt like she had much to really tell him, even though it was an extremely long story. His suggestion for telling half made her think, which in turn caused a blank expression to be formed.

Kalena's lips parted as he spoke. She'd been serenaded, had poems written for her, heard every sexual thing under the sun but it had always been about her beauty. It didn't bother her in the slightest, she loved it. The attention, the different company, the general worship... All of it. Kalena didn't think anyone had ever actually said they wanted to see past her beauty though. It surprised her that he had.

Her gaze followed him as he moved away to the side and tried not to look at her. It would help tone her Allure down a bit but it was her presence that did much of the work.

"If I minded you looking, I wouldn't have worn this dress" a smile tugged at her lip as she gestured at her short dress of leaves. "So what are you trying to use to distract yourself from me?" she asked, amusement clear in her voice and glinting in her eyes as she spoke.

@Fukushima Akira @Fukushima Akira

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
i replied to

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†A demon ran towards Akira, however Akira quickly dispatched of it. His sword glowed blue and he slashed the demon diagonally up it's chest. He followed through with the motion and spun around, soon jumping into the air and bring his sword diagonally down it's back. Akira then turned around and entered the throne room of the Demon lord that was seated there†...
606221f009619a68bd37fbd6f92594c9.jpg

...†The Demon lord never spoke but charged towards him. Akira sighed as he then materialized his other sword and blocked the demon lord's large sword, multiple Humans being shocked by such a display. He soon forced it back and spoke†...

" Die..! "

...†Akira rapidly began slashing away at the Demon lord, Akira's angered screams filling the room. He then finished the Demon lord of by impaling him through the chest, causing the Demon Lord to disintegrate into nothingness. Akira spoke†...

Kirito_zps1273833f.gif

" It's over. "

[/QUOTE]

Logan blinked and pulled away slightly. That's not... oh He groaned slightly, he certainly hadn't meant to do anything untoward towards Layla. "Hush, I'm not a pervert, I'm just sleepy. Forgive me" he moaned, a coldness in his voice that he usually kept so well hidden. He rana hand through his hair as he tried to further drag himself into consciousness. It was a struggle to even keep his eyes open right now but he'd get through into wakefulness as long as he kept trying, he wouldn't be good at concealing his lack of emotions on any level until then though. @Mashiro Shiina

Last edited by a moderator:
...†Akira walked past the humans and Alex. Returning to the school†...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tasuke laughed, because she had made him laugh he had glanced at her, in his head he cursed.

"You're killing me hot stuff. Right, okay, what I'm reading is... uh... Honestly I don't care." He drops the book uselessly. "I guess I prefer sex over reading, who knew?" He shrugged cheekily, then finally gave in and looked at her again.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...†Akira walked past the humans and alex. Returning to the school†...

[/QUOTE]
"fukushima i know you talked about me a few weeks was it ago. to kenji" he said his eyes narrowed. " and yes i have awakened but not fully i can only talk to you for a short time, before i lose this state for longer. this body can't handle that much stress. due to it's countless injuries."

After a while of playing with the keys, Soren decided it probably wasn't the best time to try to learn again. Instead, he moved from where he was sitting and looked around boredly. He could see from the window that Cerin and Vex hadn't moved from their previous spots, and that the sky was clouding over with rain.

Soren left the room with his arms clasped loosely behind a head of black hair. It had gotten boring pretty quickly, even as he tried to amuse himself with thoughts.

...He soon reached the school as he sat on a bench. It slowly began to snow. He was oblivious to the world, and the fact that Alex was attempting to speak to him. Akira spoke as he kept his head down, his hair covering his eyes†...

" Logan..and Layla... huh? "

tumblr_m7jdu4PXkV1rvbl4vo1_500_zpsegzh6s6b.gif

Kalena laughed softly, the fact that he'd even tried was kind of adorable. Mixed with his honesty and own flirting... Well she thought him good company to say the least. Not that she was done teasing him, of course, that was half the fun.

"You're not the only one" she breathed softly, moving very slightly closer to him. Her position accentuating her natural curves and flawless features. Deliberately trying to provoke him, she wanted to see what he would do. This was one of the parts she enjoyed the most, testing and teasing them.

Tasuke laughed with her, then she spoke and go closer. He didn't lean back or jerk away, he was very still and his eyes never left her lips. His right hand cupped the side of her face as he moved in, it was what he wanted to do, the temptation was to great....

...But their lips didn't meet and instead he whispered into her ear, "Not yet. You'll kiss me first." He pulled away smirking, his removed the hand from her face hesitantly. He liked the challenge, with this now in place he'd concentrate more. He hated losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back