• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valkyre said:
"My sincerest apologies, I did not mean to intrude" Logan said sincerely, licking his lips absentmindedly to catch the last traces of blood. Not thinking how it must look. As attractive as Layla was he had no interest in another's prey... Or whatever she was to Akira. @The Dark Princess
Layla tilted her head to the side. "Oh?" Shrugging her shoulders, Layla plopped down to rest on the couch, poking at a nearby lamp posted up on the side of the coffee table. "Need anything?"

Logan sat beside her, leaning back, his right ankle resting against his left knee. He watched Layla silently for a moment before shaking his head "Nothing in particular, I'm fully sated thanks to Akira so we're all safe for the time being" Logan smiled. "It's a nice room you've got, any chance my room will be as good as this one?"

blue grabs her rose and lands on the kitchen floor coughing up blood she couldnt move but she was home

Zoey smiles and eats her food her wing twitched a kid a few rows over chokes and she giggles , he was fine but it was still fun

E wonders why it was so quiet all of a sudden and smiles, thinking to herself that she could try and escape. She paced around in a circle, trying to think of a way to escape.

Han heard something inside, so he quickly headed inside. He saw Blue on the floor and he rushed to her, kneeling down. "Blue! Are you ok?" He asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Layla shrugged her shoulders. Glancing over towards her oversized purple sweater, she tilted her head. Placing the sweater over the attire she was in, she slipped the other white button down shirt from under the purple sweater, before pulling the sweater down to cover her upper thighs. "I can't tell you. I haven't been to the males dorms." Pulling her legs to curl under her bottom, she picked up another piece of chocolate from a fresh bow, before shifting her position to look at Logan. "Again, sorry for earlier."

Airi-render.png

(Her new permanent PJs unless I find another picture.) @Valkyre

Last edited by a moderator:
more vines re-enforced dome and blue coughed more blood ,not able to move the last bullet poped out (i forgot like 4 lol)

zoey smiles" a wonderful invention called pizza" she giggles eating another slice

The vines dont move just bear on the other side stood and growled

Zoey laughed " its very yummy to those that eat human food cheesy and yummy"

E comes up with a brilliant idea, if she could cut through the vines she could escape. She quickly searched her pockets, finding a pocket knife that she had kept with her since she was 10. "Perfect." She mumbles before trying to cut the vines.

Han put his hand on Blue, causing a white light to engulf her. The light eased all pain and healed all wounds. Once he was done, Han sat down on the couch.

"hey i didnt make fun of what you eat !" she said with attitude biting into her pizza

as soon as she starts cutting through the vines the heal as soon as they are cut ,coming back stronger

E sighs angrily. "Nope...Maybe if I combined myself with the vines?...too risky...but I don't have any other choice..." She mumbles, standing back up and preparing to attempt it.

blue layed there for a moment before standing up still weak .she walked over to han and kissed his forehead before laying on the couch emotionless , drained.

Han smiled and lied down next to Blue. "You'll be fine. Don't worry." He assured her. "Try not to get shot next time." He chuckled.

E stops, she wasn't going to risk it. She sat back down, planning to wait it out or starve to death, whichever one came first.

"There's no need to apologise, you have been nothing but helpful and kind. It's hardly your fault that lowlife scum like that is so easily infatuated with you" Logan told her bluntly, his tone had gotten colder and lost a lot of his earlier charm. He had dropped the act somewhat, although not wholly. Never wholly if he could help it.

" you wouldnt let me , i cried out she shot me . she shot me , why am i not dead "she curled against him crying

zoey sighed and finished eating slurping down the icee " blood can be all contaminated though dosent that bother you?

more food sprouts up in the dome for E

-he tilts his head then he realizes- I have powers where contamination doesnt harm me... Unless its really really really bad -he keeps drinking the slurpee and pulls his knees to his chest moving his hair away from his eyes his hand turning red from the cold drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back