• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I yawn as I try to find where I am, I look behind, seeing that Forest with Vines again. I sigh, walking into the Forest of Vines.

I soon make it to the Vines, seeing my trail of cut up Vines. "This might help.." I say to myself, looking around the area if someone was here. "Ugh.. I need someone to tell me directions..." I say to myself again. I unsheathe my Dagger, cutting the Vines in pieces.

im not going to kill you E , this cage has everything you need and if there is anything more you ask blue says kindly into her mind

"Hm..?" I say to myself, hearing rustling sounds from some Vines near by. "This is new.." I walk in the direction where the rustling is.

Sixxx said:
blue sighs no i dont who are you, what do you want *ping *another bullet falls to the ground poping out of her head
Zoey smiles " badass" she enters the cafeteria grabing some food and a slurpee" so no romantic dinner date in our future ?" she said sarcasticly
well i don't know about romantic... or a date but dinner probably I could do something there is one thing I am able to eat that I think is okay.-he giggles cutely then takes your slurpee- this is one of the two things I like so thanks

I start to hear voices from a close range, different voices, I continue to walk in the same direction. "I wonder what kind of conflict is going on.." I say to myself.

As I get closer to the Sound, the voices get louder. I gulp, trying to figure out the person's voice.

zoey summoned another slurpee " and whats the other thing" she said blushing

another bullet pops to the floor as it heals no not forever just untill you promise to stop the evil you are doing

E stares straight upwards. "Evil is a highly subjective term." She says calmly, tempted to try and see whether she could actually escape or not.

I like chicken -he said and grabbed your hand and lightly bit it- and maybe cute little girls -he giggled

I hold up my hand, as three red circles spawn and go down from my Hand to my Feet. "I offer up this contract to the Wicked Beast that dances through the skies!" I say to myself, my legs glowing as I run around the area, seeing if someone else is around. (@Sixxx Did you just change the Setting of where your at?)

(Oops, got to go, Sword Art Online Marathon awaits! Peace anyone else who is here!)

zoey scowls " im no little girl " she says with a mysterious grin

Blue lays in bed healing your destroying heaven . now i understand why in some ways why you would but theres no point in trying to kill me

-he puts his hand on top of your head which is shorter than his shoulder and he crouches down to your height- I am about 13000 years old alright... Kid

E sighs, laying down. "I am not destroying Heaven, that is Haiiro, who has removed the four archangels from existence and destroyed the first layer of heaven. Soon she will remove Han as well." She says calmly. "And I was trying to kill you because I was ordered to by John." (@Sixxx)

Zoey smiles " i feel it should call you a pedo then " she smile as he leans down

well then why dose he want me dead blue said frusterated into her mind

E sighs. "Because Han's lies about caring about Elizabeth are the reason that Elizabeth trapped herself in limbo, and John wanted revenge on Han. He thought that killing you would hurt Han, but Han doesn't care about you, or Elizabeth, or anyone. He does not care." (@Sixxx)

-he stands but is your height and looks a little younger then picks you up- dont think that anymore and besides im demon so I age practically every 3 thousand weeks? maybe -shrugs-

Zoey smiled " stop cradling me like a child " she wiggled in his arms untill her stomach was pressed on his chest and his arms held her up at her lower back" finally taller than someone"

blue sighs so try to kill Han , not me

zoey raises her eyebrows smiling " i am no child she says "winking at him

why dont you have a name E the last bullet popped out and she layed there as her head healed she opened her eyes for the first time but couldnt move yet

@motoemo @AriaTheWatcher

why dont you have a name E the last bullet popped out and she layed there as her head healed she opened her eyes for the first time but couldnt move yet

@motoemo @AriaTheWatcher

Sixxx said:

@motoemo @AriaTheWatcher

@motoemo @AriaTheWatcher
I know...- sits down at a table at the far end leaning against the wall drinking the slurpee

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
E sighs. "Because I was never given one. And I hate being called E." She says, seeming a bit sad and angry at the same time.

Han appeared in Genesis. He reopened the pathway, but only to the rose. He sighed and sat on the porch of the cabin. "I hope I'm not making a mistake by reopening Genesis." He muttered.

Haiiro sighs, she had been sitting in the school's courtyard on a bench for a while and was starting to get bored again. Destroying heaven wouldn't be as much fun since she had already killed all four Archangels, and she didn't really have anything to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back