• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla shrugged. "Most likely?" Layla was silent for a few moments, removing herself from the kitchen, allowing herself to return into the room of which he was in, only to throw herself on the floor, staring up at him. "Regardless, I have my unapproachable moments. Although, I do believe things would be completely different. I may or may not be a tsundere."

" you know what i think? i think you need a drink " a slurpee with booze appeared in the dome and she smiled

Sixxx said:
blue sighed and looked at him with wet eyes " they said i you let Elizabeth die and you refused to help her and that you didnt care about anyone and thats why you let me be shot " she wiped her eyes
zoey stood up and walked out of the cafeteria and flew over to E and instantly started laughing and took a sip of her booze ridden slurpee and smiled" you seem to get in theses situations alot"
@Han Alister

E stares at the slurpee, seeming a bit confused. She didn't trust Zoey, but she didn't really care, it was obvious that she would never escape. "Thanks..." She mumbles, drinking the slurpee. (@Sixxx)

E stops drinking the slurpee for a second and just stares at it for a second. She shakes her head, drinking a bit more before setting it down. She seemed more than a bit depressed. (@Sixxx)

Ryu was flying over school grounds looking down on the people who appeared as ants to him at this height. He flew to the top of the school and sat down turning into human form still looking down upon the people.

Luna sat settled outside in the courtyard of the school, thinking quietly to herself. It had been awhile since she had last been in her own form and ventured about the school. Boredom consuming her, she slowly removed her shoes, placing her bare feet below to poke at the nearby body of water. Tilting her head, she stared at the ripples forming in the water, watching them spread out.

images

(You and Ryu stay together?)

Zoey keeps pouring and then stirred it in siping it she makes a joint appear and she lights it useing her finger taking a long drag in before blowing out

E mumbles something too quiet to hear and walks over to a corner, sitting down and staring at the ground. She had no means of escape, which made her depressed. She wished that she could at least find a way to get to Hell and release Elizabeth, but there was nothing she was able to do in her current situation.

Saruwatari with nothing else to do walks to the court yard he has returned to his old emotionaless self. He sees layla and thinks of walking over but doesn't he instead stands their looking at her mot sure what he is actually doing.

@Mashiro Shiina

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin gets out of the shower and dries himself off then puts boxers on and walks over to his bed then sits bored then lays down closing his eyes but not falling asleep

Saruwatari Tomohisa]Saruwatari with nothing else to do walks to the court yard he has returned to his old emotionaless self. He sees layla and thinks of walking over but doesn't he instead stands their looking at her mot sure what he is actually doing. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10848-mashiro-shiina/ said:
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]
Luna looked up from her seated position, shifting her gaze over towards a towering male who seemed to be staring at her. Tilting her head, she didn't even blink , but simply thought. 'One of Layla's friends?' Shaking her head mentally, she returned her gaze back to the body of water of which she had touched with her feet.

Crow opened the doors and went to order food, he just got a burger which he then added worms and took a bite

Han sighed. "I cared about Elizabeth, but she wouldn't let me help her. She wouldn't believe me." He looked down. "And, I care about you as well." He smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back