• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han rolled over so that their noses were touching. He kissed her for a few moments before breaking away. "Does it matter what I'm doing?"

I get taller and my eyes go black as I punch holes in my wall angrily my eyes still teared up. // I have no fucking idea of what to do xD \\

Blue smiles at him " i guess not but you sir Han solo are a mystery to me " her head pounded and she sighed trying to focas on him " Though i love rum and rum loves me i think we shall be taking a break , not breaking it off ,i just need space from it " she giggled

@Han Alister

(What I miss.)

Layla's torso began to glow a slight shade of red, igniting itself with black fire. After a few moments, the fire along with her wound had disappeared, a sleepy Layla finally blinking open her irises. With a small yawn, Layla sifted her gaze towards Slaxt with raised brow. "Where'd you come from?"

Han nodded. "Angels aren't supposed to be understood, baby." He chuckled and kissed her neck before resting his head on her chest.

Elizabeth sighs, curling up into a ball silently. Han had probably forgotten about her by now, if he even cared about her at all. What did it matter anyway, she was stuck in Hell while The Watcher prepared to use her powers and her body as a living weapon. The Watcher smiled, hitting the enter key and quickly rushing to another room to take care of a small security breach.

she hugged his hug head and giggles " want some grub?" i run my fingers through his hair" i had the weirdest dream earlier"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†As Akira watched the male and Layla, he sighed. He then spoke to himself†...
" How could I allow this to happen..? "

...†Akira then left a bottle with a note on it. The note read†...

" Apply this to Layla's wound. It should heal it. Be sure to make her rest for a couple of hours even after the wound is healed. You needn't worry, I won't bother you all again. - Akira "

...†Akira then walked away, soon reaching the roof that overlooked the courtyard that was still littered with Arch Angel bodies. Akira looked up at the sky as the rain began to fall. A slight tear fell from his eyes as he then spoke†...

" This happens all the time. Whenever I get close or meet someone, they always seem to get hurt. Perhaps I should just leave this place.. "

View attachment 96493

-------------------------------

@The Dark Princess

[/QUOTE]
(That's so...kawaii (<3)(<3)(:3)(:3)(:'()(:'()( :P )

" its silly " she gets up smiling and blushing what would she say i imagined you saying you loved me , that would be to weird" i can help if you want, i like cooking its relaxing "

(sorry its my turn to cook dinner actually , beef stroganof with egg noodles, cause apparently when i go to collage i need to know how to do more than use a microwave )

Elizabeth started crying, she was going to be stuck in Hell forever while The Watcher carried out whatever plans he had. She had given up, there wasn't any way for her to stop him. She thought to herself about how Han loving her must have been a hallucination or a lie. The Watcher sighed, walking back to the computer room while dragging an enormous ant leg behind him. "You'd think we're running a goddamn zoo here."

Elizabeth glances up at Celia for a second, still crying silently. She wipes some tears from her eyes and tries her best to sound calm. "It...It doesn't matter....he...he doesn't care..." She says.

Han nodded but sighed. "I feel weak. I need to visit Earth for awhile." He smiled and disappeared, reappearing in the courtyard. He took a deep breath and sat on a bench.

Elizabeth went back to being curled up into a ball and crying. Even if Celia found Han she doubted it would matter. She had no way to escape Hell.

Blue nodded and and started on the sauteed onions , after that she worked on making home made beef broth and while that continued she worked on the breading and grated fresh mozzarella

Han glanced over at the girl who called his name. "Yes?" Isn't that the girl from math class? He shrugged and stood up.

(@BiohazardZERO

Last edited by a moderator:
Vex peeked up from the book and sighed at seeing his brother. The boy had fallen asleep in front of the door, sprawled out like a doll against the hardwood.

Vex got up and placed the book down before going and putting Cerin on the bed. He looked around boredly afterwards and sighed again. "Nothing to do..."

After thinking for a moment, he took the coat off and put it over Cerin before grabbing a black hooded jacket that the youth had left laying around, putting it on and creeping from the room.

He left the dorms, trailing the path that led out of the school yard and to the sidewalk off grounds. Vex continued to walk towards town, pulling a cigarette from the pack in his pocket and lighting it with a bit of fire on the tip if his claw.

Inhaling it, he came to notice it wasn't as heavy as Cerin's smoke even though it tasted similar. "Humph.."

Vex slipped through the small crowds of people in the town, still smoking until the burning reached the filter. He flicked it onto the ground and scanned the area boredly, looking for something to do.

Han frowned until he noticed Elizabeth. "Lizzy!" He cried out as he hugged her. "What are you doing here? You aren't....d-dead, are you?" He asked with a concerning tone.

Elizabeth nodded, wiping tears from her eye. "S...Sort of...my soul...my soul was stolen from my body...and now I'm trapped here by some damn rune circle..." She says, hating herself for doubting for even a moment that Han loved her. She hugged Han back. The Watcher smiled, carving a second rune circle into Elizabeth's body to make it almost impossible for Han to break the seal and release Elizabeth's soul from Hell. He put the knife back into his pocket and started typing emails to his allies and associates.

Han frowned. "Even if I could break this seal that you speak of, I wouldn't be able to bring your soul back. Only the devil can." He sighed and kissed her. "As much as it pains me to be in the place, I will stay with you." He smiled.

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess](What I miss.)
Layla's torso began to glow a slight shade of red, igniting itself with black fire. After a few moments, the fire along with her wound had disappeared, a sleepy Layla finally blinking open her irises. With a small yawn, Layla sifted her gaze towards Slaxt with raised brow. "Where'd you come from?"

[/QUOTE]
"I came from the front of your dorm room... What happened?" Slaxt said with a worried look on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back