• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celia smiled, and scratched her head. "I'll try to convince the Devil. And Han, if you need my help... just this time. Just to free Elizabeth."

Elizabeth smiles weakly before remembering what The Watcher was planning on doing. She didn't want to tell Han that The Watcher was planning on turning her body into a living weapon, because she thought that if she did Han might leave to go try to stop The Watcher. She kisses Han and smiles.

"I heard it all." Esh said as she appeared. "And it's done. you can take her with you now." She finished as she made a slight shooing motion.

Han glanced at Celia and nodded. "You know, I would like us to be allies...John." He commented. "Yes, I knew you were John from the beginning. You both have the similar genetic code." He quickly elaborated, so she wouldn't get confused. "There isn't much we can do now, but I will kill whoever did this eventually."

"I can...but it requires me to imbue you with plenty of demonic energy so I can find and separate what's left." She said as she sat down on her throne.

Elizabeth smiles before remembering the rune circle. "I can't leave...not as long as the rune circle is still whole..." She says, staring at the ground. The Watcher sighs, getting bored of all this politics bullshit. "That's it, I'm bored." He stares back at Elizabeth's body and smiles. "I'm gonna start calling you E from now on. Now let's go killing." He says calmly.

Han wrapped his arm around Elizabeth. "Don't worry. We'll get you out of this rat hole." He turned to Esh. "No offense." He laughed nervously before turning back to Elizabeth. "It'll all be ok. Angel's honor." He smiled.

Elizabeth smiles. "Alright..." She says, hoping that Han isn't playing right into The Watcher's hands. The Watcher starts laughing maniacally, watching as E kills dozens of innocent people and tears their corpses to pieces. "Perfect! Great job E!" He says cheerfully.

Celia was... surprised. She swore, if this was just harassment, she would kill people. And Esh. She was sick of being the weak one, and finally, had strength. She hoped that it would work...

Esh finally backed off and smiled. She snapped her fingers and a small orb of light flew out of Celia and floated next to her. Then it suddenly morphed into John.

Han felt a tinge of jealousy whenever Esh kissed John or Celia or whoever it was but he quickly shook the feeling away. He kissed Elizabeth on the cheek.

Layla nodded her head, standing up from her seated position. "I was attacked." Layla then shook her head, shifting her gaze towards the front of the room, only to spot a bottled note. Raising her brow, she took hold of the said note, relaying its message aloud. Contemplating who the sender could be, it finally hit her. "Akira..." Tossing the note aside, Layla grabbed Slaxt's hand, and sped out the door, teleporting after taking a few steps, only to reappear directly in front of him. "Are you too good to speak for yourself?!"

@Fukushima Akira

@Slaxt

John suddenly looked around, wondering where he was., He got up, and glared at Esh.

Celia stared questioningly at Esh. "Could you do that without the kiss?"

Elizabeth smiles, kissing Han back. E continued ripping the corpses to shreds, much to The Watcher's dismay. "Woah woah woah! Stop damn it! They're already dead!" He yells angrily, causing E to stop in place and go completely motionless. "Goddamn idiot..."

"Would you have preferred getting beat into a pulp by Aon?" She asked as she moved to the rune circle and inspected it. She suddenly laughed hard. "Just push against the rune circle, you can break through." She said before pointing at a certain spat on the circle. "This circle is imperfect, see that. wrong rune." (Gtg)

Han suddenly became very alert. "There is a lot of deaths happening on Earth. More than usual." He turned to Elizabeth, contemplating on whether or not he should leave. I have a job to do. He sighed and kissed Elizabeth before appearing in the presence of The Watcher and what looked to be Elizabeth. He tilted his head in confusion. "What the Hell?"

The Watcher turns around to face Han and laughs. "Why hello there Han!" He says cheerfully as E walks over to him and stands behind him. "It seems you WERE stupid enough to come here." He says as E pulls out a gun. He points at E. "This is Elizabeth's body being inhabited by an artificial soul of my own design, or as I like to call her E." He laughs maniacally. "E is one of the two things keeping Elizabeth's soul stuck in Hell. And the only thing keeping it from being removed from existence." He says calmly, not even caring about giving away those kinds of secrets. Elizabeth frowns, unhappy about Han leaving.

Celia appeared on Earth, with the watcher, staring at the body.

John was still in hell, and looked at Elizabeth. "Told you I'd be back..."

Han quickly turns around and grabbed the gun, twisting E's hand in the process. He yanked the gun away and it melted in his hand. "Can't do your own dirty work, Watcher." He laughed. "Very sad indeed." He shook his head.

Elizabeth stares at the ground silently, unsure of what to say. The Watcher laughs, staring at Celia. "And another one too! Welcome to the party!" He says cheerfully before laughing like a madman. E's hand fixes itself in a matter of seconds and she stares at Han silently. The Watcher smiles. "Oh, she isn't for doing simple tasks. She is a weapon of mass death now." He says, snapping his fingers as another gun appears in E's hand. "As well as my insurance policy."

"Han? Can you be a dear and destroy the runes? I'll kill the Watcher. We had a... history." Celia smiled, staring at the Watcher.

John looks at her, sighing. "I know you want to be with Han. I get it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back