• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han frowned before letting out a loud yawn. "Then let her kill everything now." He shrugged and turned to face The Watcher. "Then, you'll be on an empty planet." He began to walk away, waving behind him. "Have fun, E"

Elizabeth silently nods. E points the gun at Celia's head, preparing to pull the trigger. The Watcher shakes his head. "She has a rune circle on her too, E does, and she is also keeping Elizabeth stuck in hell." He says cheerfully.

Han appeared back in Genesis, in Blue's cabin. He walked to the couch and lied down. "Like I care about some dumb humans." He muttered before covering himself with a blanket. Let them destroy every planet. They can't reach here. Not even God can reach here. "Is dinner ready yet?" He called out to Blue.

(@Sixxx )

Last edited by a moderator:
John suddenly frowns. "Han told me that you hated me... is that true?"

Celia summons a wall, entirely made of the shadows to separate them. A small cage traps the Watcher and the body after wards. "She is your cousin... and you treat her like this?!"

The Watcher smiles, soon all of humanity will be gone, leaving only those who are partially or not at all human to rule the Earth like how it used to be. And then he would move on to Hell, destroying it, and then Heaven, and then God himself. He smiled, knowing that god was nothing but a weak subject of Auros who thought himself to be so damn high and mighty compared to the others. The wall and cage turn into water and splash to the ground. "It is...regrettable. But the ends will justify the means." E fires a bullet coated with holy water straight at Celia's head silently, the only sound being made was the sound of the gun firing. Elizabeth hesitates for a second. "I..." She goes completely silent.

John kept on frowning. "Tell me. Please."

Celia hurried and created another barrier, coating her head. The bullet's impact caused her to stagger backwards, which she was pissed. "Justify what? The torture and slaughter of billions? The end to order? Peace?"

The Watcher shakes his head and smiles. "No, the end of humanity." He says, taking a few steps forward. "I will resurrect the true creator of all, Ragnarok, and put an end to human kind once and for all." E puts another bullet in the chamber and takes aim at the back of The Watcher's head as the barrier coating Celia's head turns into water, splashing onto her and the ground.

"Ragnarok is end day. People die." Upset, she starts to walk forward, forming a shadowy blade. "DO that again, I slice your throat. Or I'll do it anyways..."

Blue comes out f the other rooom with a fake scowl " only if you ask nicely " she had changed and showered , her hair had already grown to her shoulders since she cut it , she wore a tight tanktop and jean short shorts and her Vans . she had put on make up and took Advil so her headache was gone

The Watcher laughs. "Cutting my throat wouldn't help. And Ragnarok is not a day, it is a cosmic being that created us, the gods, to rule over existence after he sealed himself away." He laughs and the shadowy blade turns into water, splashing to the ground. Elizabeth nods nervously. (@BiohazardZERO)

John backs away, with a single tear. He wiped it away. "It would've been fine if you told me. But you had to pretend. And that is what hurts me the most."

Celia runs to the Watcher, and pins him to the ground, choking him.

Elizabeth glances at John for a second. "I used to...I thought you left me....I thought you never cared about me..." The Watcher smiles, not even breathing. E fires another bullet coated with holy water at Celia's head.

"That little group I had. I disbanded it. For you. So I could actually spend time. But you left me. Everyone does eventually." John started to walk away.

Celia frowns, and the bullet hits her.

E puts another bullet in the chamber and fires at Celia's left leg. The Watcher slips away from Celia and stands up, smiling. "Nice try." Elizabeth starts to say something but stops, putting her head in her hands and mumbling something that was almost impossible to hear.

Celia cries in pain, and looks up at the Watcher. "I'll kill you with my own hands..."

John stops as he hears Elizabeth. "What?"

The Watcher laughs, an odd red glow coming from behind the eye holes of his mask. "No, you won't. You will give up." Elizabeth looks up at John for a second, not wanting to repeat what she had just said and glad that John hadn't heard her. "John...I'm sorry..."

John stares at her puzzled. "What did you say? Before you said you were sorry."

Celia spits at the Watcher, and tries to stand up.

The Watcher turns his back to Celia and sighs, walking back to E. Elizabeth stays silent, she had said that she was sorry for ruining John's life, but she didn't know if she had ruined his life or not.

John turned around, and continued to walk away.

Celia smiled, and started to regenerate some of the damage. The holy water made it slower... but she could still do it.

The Watcher turned back to face Celia and laughed. "You're getting one free shot here, make it count." He says, gathering energy. Elizabeth layed down silently.

Instead of aiming for the Watcher, she aims for the body, and holds it down, pinning it.

John looks around hell, seeing people being tortured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back