• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth sighs, wondering if maybe there were people here that she knew already. She had killed a lot of people in her life, so there was bound to be someone who hated her here in hell. "I'm sorry about whatever Han took from you." She says, trying to sound as sincere as possible.

"She is also here. The person who-" Celia shuts up, and starts to get impatient. "And you'd think she would come by now..."

Elizabeth gives Celia a confused look. She mumbles something to herself as quietly as possible, trying to make sure Celia doesn't hear her. "Anyway can this Esh person help me?" She asks, starting to get a bit impatient herself.

"Yeah. She was the cause of this..." Celia points to her own body. "Don't even like it... supposed to be my punishment..."

Elizabeth sighs, she didn't like having to wait for things. "She probably won't even come." She says, sounding a bit depressed.

Celia starts to walk away, upset. "I'm not staying here anymore. She won't even give me my old body. That's the thing that sucks. And how is the Watcher? When you do go back..." She hesitates a little. "Tell him that John will come back. He hasn't settled anything with him anyways..."

Elizabeth follows Celia, not wanting to be stuck in hell alone with no idea of what might happen. "Wait...how do you know The Watcher?" She asks, The Watcher was usually secretive and didn't like to reveal himself to others, with a few exceptions.

Blue squeaks against his lips she was close but not yer drunk enough for it when her come up for air she gulps down more rum" i feel like a pirate " she smiled

Han laughed. "You sound like a pirate." He couldn't get drunk, but that didn't stop him from pretending to be. He rubbed her inner thigh and let out a hiccup.

((( In case you guys forgot/didn't know, Akira destroyed the majority of Hell, not all of it. It was done on page 1406. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth rolls her eyes, wondering why Celia was being so secretive. "I honestly expected Hell to be a whole lot worse..." She says, wondering why she hadn't been subjected to eternal torture or some shit. That was pretty much what she had expected.

Han chuckled before getting off of Blue. "I haven't seen Elizabeth for awhile. Would you happen to know where she is?" He asked.

"I might be able to help you... I know some ways..." Celia smiles, stretching. "The only thing is that you have to be in a new body, at least for now."

Elizabeth nods, needing to stop The Watcher before things go too far. "Explain fully how you can help me first." She says, not wanting to get tricked into doing something that she would regret later.

" Nope " she said with absolute confidence laying on her back drinking more rum " hey can you get me to the cabin?" laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world she says" i have no idea where i am " she smiled deep in a drunken thought " i need to find me someone Han , you have people to love and people who loves you , i dont it sounds nice"she drinks more staring at the sky

"It's a technique I used before. It's where your soul is transferred to a clone. Simple really..." Celia disappears, and drags the body back to hell. Here it is... exact clone.

Elizabeth shakes her head, she was unsure as to whether she would be able to return to her actual body afterwards. Plus, the idea of cloning just freaked her out. She would try and find some other way soon.

"Okay. This is a soulless body. My k-" Celia stopped, and continued. "Since you are a soul, you can enter, and leave at will. Great perk."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back