• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue aawoke the next morning in a field s she sat up too fast and instantly regretting it "owwwww" she moaned. She looked around and realized she had no idea where she was. She shiver violently her lips were almost blue from the cold and she slept in a frosty field in shorts and a tank top . she looked at the bottle of rum siting next to her wincing , she remembered the 3 and a half bottles but after that.... Han... I dont know where i am...

@Han Alister

Han looked through the shelves of the vault. He even read some of the magazine which was definitely a sin. He laughed and pulled out some of the portable game systems and began to play them.

Blue rolled over to her side , keeping her mind open waiting to hear han respond or appear. She thought about her mother yesterday and how the time had been cut so short maybe i should just die and be with her up there blue thought

Han let out a yawn and picked up some weapons. They disappeared in a bright light. "May need these later on." He muttered before appearing next to Esh. "I came to say that I'm sorry." He said with a small smile on his face

Han shrugged. "For threatening to kill you." He laughed and appeared on her lap. "And for trying to remove you of your powers."

"That's alright I guess." She said. "And for the record we're avoiding a war against Heaven." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

Han broke away from the kiss and sighed. "You're an amazing girl but I can't be with anyone who has connections to Hell. It pains me to even be here." He looked around and frowned.

"And I can't leave Hell alone." She said. "As it is, if I left now they would wage war and mortals would be caught in the middle of it."

Han got off of Esh. " I know. I never told you to leave." He shrugged his shoulders. "I was just saying that we cannot date." He nodded and let out a small sigh. "I should go." A portal opened next to him. He stepped through the portal and appeared next to Blue. "Hey. How are you holding up?" He asked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Layla passed out Slaxt rushed over to help "fine my ass.." Slaxt picks her up and takes her to her room

Blue gets up and squints trying to figure out werre the hell she was . all around she could only see,long tall grass , not ever broken grass from walking there, she much od fixed it . the sun made he 're hangover all the worse and she sighed, she was lost witha hangover in an unfamiliar world

Han appeared and she jumped making her wince " i have a hangover..." her eyes were dark from lack of sleep and puffy from crying yesterday

@Han Alister

The Watcher hesitates for a second before setting the jar down carefully and drawing a circle of runes to ensure that when Elizabeth's soul is released it would go straight to hell. Haiiro sits up, staring over the edge of the schools roof silently.

Haiiro glances at Shinji for a second. "Hello." She says before returning her focus to the school's courtyard. She wondered how she even got onto the school's roof in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back