• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han appeared next to Blue. "Fuck you too!" He shouted to the sky. He walked over to a tree and punched it, creating a shock wave that destroyed the trees behind it. He turned to Blue and Abigal. "You guys have ten minutes." He said before heading inside.

Elizabeth sighs, grabbing on to a lever and pulling it. A staircase appears behind the school which she quickly descends, going deeper into The Watcher's base. She was going to finish The Watcher off for good, if he didn't kill her first.

Han scoffed. "Tell that to the big man above." He pointed to the sky and rolled his eyes. "Make your time count." He sighed and sat on the porch. "I'm sorry. It's not my decision."

Layla stood from her seated position amongst the floor of the room, shifting her gaze to Vex and the one whom called himself Akira. "Akira? Never heard of you, but you are in my domain, as you people would call it."

Blue hugfed hee mother tight and grabbed her hand and ran inside she frabed her ipod and turned on her speakers and played Blue Moon sang by Frank Sinatra

Han stayed outside, gazing at the horizon. He turned towards the door and called out, "I'll let you two have your last few moments alone." He wasn't sure if they heard him, but he disappeared anyways, arriving in the school courtyard. He sat on a bench and closed his eyes.

Slaxt woke up in Layla's room yawning, he decided to check on the boy so he got up and went out to check if the boy was ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
My eyes flash bright blue... The girls stop laughing and cough awkwardly as they turn their head to the front. " Kevin, stop it. " My eyes stay blue but stop glowing as I stand up and get taller my short hair gets shorter and I smile cutely walking towards the girls with no power. " Kevin, stop it now!" I keep saying in my head but he just won't listen. As I go complete boy, Kevin, my brother. My vision fades a little and I see out of his eyes at the popular girls. I keep getting closer and closer until I reach the table. Kevin pounds his fist lightly on the table as the girls finally notice me and Kevin. As the popular girls start speaking Kevin smiles crookedly, " Who are you and where did that freak go! " They all giggle at the words. Kevin's smile disappears, " I'm Kevin that 'freaks' brother. She isn't a freak she is an amazing person with a beautiful smile and has feelings. And when she comes back I hope to hear you all apologize and become friends." "Or else, what!?! " The "leader" says with a smile then smirks. " I don't think you would want to find out."

The song played twice on repeat andthey said their goodbyes blue cryed and told her mother she loved her and her mother told her That she was always above smiling and then she disappeared blue layed on her bed sobbing

Han yawned and opened his eyes. He stood up and walked into the school. "Haven't been here in forever." He laughed and looked at all of the open classrooms. Some teachers frowned at him but most of ignored him completely. He flapped his wings, causing all teachers in the building to instantly fall asleep. He chuckled and continued his aimless walk.

Elizabeth yelped, having gotten knocked out by something hitting her in the back of the head with an immense amount of force. The stairway behind the school closed, and there was no sign that it had ever been there. Elizabeth was being dragged down the staircase into a large bunker.

Blue stayed on the bed crying shes gone she said into Hans mind even sounding like she was sobbing in his mind

As Slaxt walked out of the room he saw the awakened boy. He went over to introduce himself "Hey I'm Slaxt what's your name?"

Celia returned to hell, pissed. She looked for the three, and yelled. "Listen! Just give me my old body! I'll do whatever you want! I can't take it anymore!!!"

(im in such a bad mood i dont want to , i just spent the day with my sisters' mother in law who is literally the most obnoxious woman on earth and my sisters husband and lets just say apple didnt fall far from the tree. @Han Alister i think blues going to go on a rampage cause of my mood, its getin real bro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back