• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amara was reading a book while sitting in the courtyard. Her head rose from the book when she heard a sort of fluttering noise, "oh, Eddie, hello" she said with a small smile

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Amara was reading a book while sitting in the courtyard. Her head rose from the book when she heard a sort of fluttering noise, "oh, Eddie, hello" she said with a small smile
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Tyler is in trouble!" Eddie warbled.

Madoka's ears twitched happily, and he blushed, as his tail slithered further up her leg, brushing against her inner thigh."N-nya~"

@Nonalaka

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Heartbreakvibes said:
saddien smiles and heads out the school and walks down the sidewalk and zones out and walks into a pole and whimpers rubbing her head and gets up deep red and makes it to the bus stop "now we just wait."
@Daniel reaver
Aeos chuckled softly when she hit the pole then held into her s little tighter "you ok?" He asked childishly as he nuzzled her cheek

@Heartbreakvibes

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "You are a horrible liar ya know that?"

@Daniel reaver
hina blushed more as she looked away from al "sh-shut up!!!" She said

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled warmly then nodded to her question before sliding up to her face to give her a kiss which was kinda hard to do because of the baby [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos chuckled softly when she hit the pole then held into her s little tighter "you ok?" He asked childishly as he nuzzled her cheek

@Heartbreakvibes

hina blushed more as she looked away from al "sh-shut up!!!" She said
Al looked shocked "Wow ok ok" He said trying to calm her down

Yura teleported back to base. "Finally... I can finish my ultimate weapon!" He laughed. "Initiate project rebellion!" Yura said, pouring some of Tyler's lifeforce into the weapon. (The weapon basically turns the person it shoots on everyone, if it hits everyone, nobody would love each other, only fight :/ )

Hina sat there embarased out of her mind before she hesitantly layed bAck down on al and nuzzled his chest again 'how is he so warm' she thought as she brought a hand to his chest

Tyler walked into the room as the weapon charged. "Heh... You thought you finished me? Eh?" He said smirking. He was extremely wounded.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat there embarased out of her mind before she hesitantly layed bAck down on al and nuzzled his chest again 'how is he so warm' she thought as she brought a hand to his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "I love you Hina" He said as he closed his eyes to rest a little

Yura cursed. "Sh-shut up you imbecile!" He said firing the weapon at Tyler. Tyler grabbed a mirror before it collided with him. "I have come too far to back down now..." He said in sing-song voice as he started walking towards Yura, kicking hard in the face. "Gah!" Screamed Yura.

"I'm going to turn this around, you'll see, it'll be, just you n' me!" He said as Tyler's dragon slammed into the building roaring. Yura stared dumbfounded. He fumbled with his controller. "Infernal Engine! Get them!" He yelled at the robot as it leaped at them.

"You see, my power keeps on growing, it's overflowing..." He muttered as his dragon let out a discharge. "Treason!" He smirked as the Infernal Engine flew by Tyler's side.

Hinas eyes went wide eyes when al spoke before she frowned and nuzzled him more 'I really did have a husband' she thought before she looked up at him "k-kiss Me" she asked nervously

Tyler stopped talking in a sing song voice. "I will take what is rightly mine..." He said as his dragon and Infernal Engine readied a double Ion Blast. "You fell for it boy..." Yura said laughing. A cage formed around the dragon, the engine, and Tyler.

"Fool... You really thought you were winning? I was just waiting for you to walk into a trap... Now without your precious life force, your going to die..." Yura laughed. He pointed a lazor at Tyler and fired it. "Rebel.... Against your friends!" He shouted.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hinas eyes went wide eyes when al spoke before she frowned and nuzzled him more 'I really did have a husband' she thought before she looked up at him "k-kiss Me" she asked nervously

[/QUOTE]
Al looked a bit surprised that she said that as he slowly leaned his head closer to hers

Hina blushed having not remembered her and als first kiss so she hesitantly leaned up and closed her eyes before she pressed her lips against his

Tyler flew in on his dragon, his eyes, blood red. The symbol of rebellion flashed on his forehead. "Must... Destroy... Ngh! Must resist! Can't hurt my friends!" He screamed. "Time to die..." He muttered.

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler flew in on his dragon, his eyes, blood red. The symbol of rebellion flashed on his forehead. "Must... Destroy... Ngh! Must resist! Can't hurt my friends!" He screamed. "Time to die..." He muttered.
@shortyshot8
Al pushed Hina off of him "GET DOWN!!!" He said as he could feel a strong energy gathering near them

@Daniel reaver

Hina quickly looked around before her eyes went wide with the look of I know what to do "activate defenses" she said as a mass of dark energy surrounded the house in a force field

Tyler smirked. "I guess all I have to do is sit back and watch them tear each other apart!" He exclaimed happily.

"I-in trouble?" She asked, sitting up straight and closing her book "how so?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back