• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well after the condition Hina was in i had teleported you two to her bed because for some reason servants of death heal a little faster when there in this realm" Blake said as he just continued to keep eating

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well after the condition Hina was in i had teleported you two to her bed because for some reason servants of death heal a little faster when there in this realm" Blake said as he just continued to keep eating

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Whatever but next time you want to make food just call upon me I am a Professional Chef" He said with a grin

"And I have cooked for this family for over 400 years" Blake said back as he finisjed his food then. Stood up and smiled at Hina and al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And I have cooked for this family for over 400 years" Blake said back as he finisjed his food then. Stood up and smiled at Hina and al

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Is this a challenge I smell?" He said with a glare

Blake shook his head "no just facts" he said as he walked up and put a hand on als shoulder then got close to als ear and wispered into it "treat her more lovingly than you normaly do she's a delicate state right now. Don't get angry with her or sad with her or annoyed got it" Blake wispered Into ALS ear before walking away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake shook his head "no just facts" he said as he walked up and put a hand on als shoulder then got close to als ear and wispered into it "treat her more lovingly than you normaly do she's a delicate state right now. Don't get angry with her or sad with her or annoyed got it" Blake wispered Into ALS ear before walking away

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused before shrugging and holding Hina a bit tighter

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more as she just stood there awkwardly in his arms "h-how old are we" she asked him nervously

[/QUOTE]
Al thought about it "Well I'm 17 about to be 18 in a few days and you're.......I'm not really sure"

Blake called out drone some where down the hall "340!!!" He called before he went into his room and layed down

Hina blushed when he yelled out that number

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake called out drone some where down the hall "340!!!" He called before he went into his room and layed down
Hina blushed when he yelled out that number

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Yep that would be your age not like it matters though we are going to live forever"

Hina blushed then hesitantly grabed als hand and pulled him out to one of the couches in the living room and sat him down before she sat next to him then cuddled into him embarasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed then hesitantly grabed als hand and pulled him out to one of the couches in the living room and sat him down before she sat next to him then cuddled into him embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "Hi-Hina are you ok with this?" He said trying not to annoy her

Hina blushed "I-i don't know in a way all I want is to run away yelling for help but I also just want to sit with you even though I don't know you" she said softly as she cuddled up more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed "I-i don't know in a way all I want is to run away yelling for help but I also just want to sit with you even though I don't know you" she said softly as she cuddled up more

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I'm not sure if I should be happy or upset about what you just said" He said jokingly as he wrapped his arms around her

Hina looked down more then at the ring on her finger then over at his and blushed 'so we are married then we have.... And" she thought before she blushed some more and his her face in als side

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked down more then at the ring on her finger then over at his and blushed 'so we are married then we have.... And" she thought before she blushed some more and his her face in als side

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down at her "Something on your mind Hina?"

Morikos face blushed and giggled lightly, it was really ticklish. She began to fiddle with his ears.

@Kalin Scarlet

Dakota blushed at his words, followed by a small smile, he had quite the way with words, he was acting alot less nervous this time around "What about you then?" She asked, still a little blushed.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
saddien smiles and heads out the school and walks down the sidewalk and zones out and walks into a pole and whimpers rubbing her head and gets up deep red and makes it to the bus stop "now we just wait."

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Shira slowly woke up the next morning and looked around tiredly and looked around not nowing yuki was right next to her "yuki?!?" She said tiredlt as she looked around before smiling once she found yuki then layed her head on her chest and cuddled close to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker

Blake sighed "calm down al she will always come back to you" he said as Hina blushed more and slowly took a bite
*Yuki woke up as well and looks at Shira as her Energy Crown activates and smiles*

''good morning Shira, got a good sleep?''

passed out xD )))

(If Amara is free, can I have Eddie the falcon interact with her? Something really bad happened to Tyler while Yura distracted Al, Hina, and Blake.)

(Guess not xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back