• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake grabed al and pushed him and Hina together "don't worry it's temporary this happenes when Hina fights to hard" he said as he grabed als arms and and wraped them around Hina as she blushed more

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Wha-What really?" He said with hope in his voice

Daniel reaver]Shira rubbed her arm before nuzzling yukis neck "I love you" she wispered before she cuddled up against yuki and watched the tv [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i love you too...Shira''

*Yuki said as she then fell asleep on the couch as her energy crown and wings disappeared and her tail remaining as it wraps around Shira's tail*

Shira smiled and rubbed her stomach before frowning again "how is Ansom gonna react" she wispered before she rubbed her stomach more and smiled then nuzzled yukis neck more "good night yuki, good night my child" she wispered before falling asleep there with her

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Wha-What really?" He said with hope in his voice
Blake nodded "she's done this before and she eventually remembered every thing so yup" Blake said as he walked away from the two

"I don't know it took her a month the last time... A year the time before that " Blake said As he set three plates in the table for them and Hina blushed pulling away from al and walking over

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake nodded "she's done this before and she eventually remembered every thing so yup" Blake said as he walked away from the two
*Yuki then began dreaming about how Apple used to care for Yuki. She then dreamed something else dreaming about Shira being happy*

PixelScoreMC said:
The panda poofed into a boy, around 5 feet tall, and had very light blonde hair.
smiling_cute_anime_boy____by_1danimelover-d58tbqk.jpg

"Hello~! My name is Miz, nice to meet you!"

Jason frowned, leaning back in his chair. "I feel like you have the wrong idea about this, I usually have Miz as a human... but lately he's become obsessed with the nature channel on T.V... He was wondering what it's like to be a panda."

Miz smiled, looking happy. "Being a panda is so much fun! You're all fluffy and you feel all big and mighty!" He puffed his chest, putting a macho face on. "You wanta' go tough guy? I'm a panda. I look cute, but I have some sharp claws! Rawrrr!"

Jason laughed, smiling. "Yeah... He's my servant, but more like a little brother I guess."

Miz stopped, and looked at Jason. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm like.... you're l-l-little brother?"

Jason nodded. "Yeah, I guess."

Senpai noticed me....

Miz blushed, looking away. "B-B-Baka."

[media]

[/media]

((I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. TSUNDERE MIZ))
*Natsumi sighs as she lays down on a couch in the cafe*

''ima take a nap...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know it took her a month the last time... A year the time before that " Blake said As he set three plates in the table for them and Hina blushed pulling away from al and walking over

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "A YEAR!?!" He said clearly surprised "No that can't be right.....Listen up I made a promise to her one where we will never leave eachothers side and now I run the risk of her leaving me I won't have it!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi sighs as she lays down on a couch in the cafe*
''ima take a nap...''

[/QUOTE]
Miz rolled along the floor over towards the couch, and shot up next to her. "Hey, Natsumi-chan~, Can we play a game? Huh? Huh?"

PixelScoreMC said:
Miz rolled along the floor over towards the couch, and shot up next to her. "Hey, Natsumi-chan~, Can we play a game? Huh? Huh?"
''no...im tired...''

*Natsumi then moved her arm over her eyes then tried to take a nap*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Calm down lover boy I said the first time was a year the second a month ok" he said as Hina hesitantly sat down along with blake

[/QUOTE]
Al looked angered as he thought "Even if it is a week from now it will be too late!"

Shira slowly woke up the next morning and looked around tiredly and looked around not nowing yuki was right next to her "yuki?!?" She said tiredlt as she looked around before smiling once she found yuki then layed her head on her chest and cuddled close to her

@Himeragi Seiker

@Himeragi Seiker

Blake sighed "calm down al she will always come back to you" he said as Hina blushed more and slowly took a bite

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Shira slowly woke up the next morning and looked around tiredly and looked around not nowing yuki was right next to her "yuki?!?" She said tiredlt as she looked around before smiling once she found yuki then layed her head on her chest and cuddled close to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake sighed "calm down al she will always come back to you" he said as Hina blushed more and slowly took a bite
Al laughed "I guess I can't blame you for not knowing no one ever does but in six days I will turn 18 and I want my Wife to be there to witness it but she will only be back to normal in seven days funny how it works right?"

Hina blushed and got up walking over to al and pushing into him "I-i may not remember but..... I feel some thing strong twoards you" she said quietly as she pushed into als chest and blake just smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed and got up walking over to al and pushing into him "I-i may not remember but..... I feel some thing strong twoards you" she said quietly as she pushed into als chest and blake just smiled

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Wha-What you do?" He said while clearly surprised

Blake smiled "see I told you al if her feelings are coming back already then she might be back to normal by tomorow" he said softyl as he ate and Hina pihsed into als chest more. She didn't know why she was he was a complete stranger that she had woken up next to this morning but for some reasons she felt drawn to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled "see I told you al if her feelings are coming back already then she might be back to normal by tomorow" he said softyl as he ate and Hina pihsed into als chest more. She didn't know why she was he was a complete stranger that she had woken up next to this morning but for some reasons she felt drawn to him

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little before hugging her "I'm sorry you have to see me like this Hina"

Hina just blushed and wanted to pull away and fun from him but at the same time wanted him to hold her tighter she was so confused at what was going on the only thing she could remember was stuff that happened 100 years ago

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "You seem bored." He nodded and stood up. 'is there anything you like to do, Madam?" He gave a mock bow. "I am at your service."
Violetta stopped, a finger to her mouth in thought. She then grinned, pointing at Ansom excitedly.

"I've never been to IHOP!"

Violetta clapped her hands together, a huge smile on her face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just blushed and wanted to pull away and fun from him but at the same time wanted him to hold her tighter she was so confused at what was going on the only thing she could remember was stuff that happened 100 years ago

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Man today has been so strange...." Al looked over at Blake "So Blake tell me.....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY DORM!!!"

Blake smiled "what do you mean your dorm your in the mansion in oblivion" Blake said as he continued to eat waiting for al to realize that they where in a giant dining hall that was connected to a massive living room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled "what do you mean your dorm your in the mansion in oblivion" Blake said as he continued to eat waiting for al to realize that they where in a giant dining hall that was connected to a massive living room

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Tell me Blake how did I end up in here when I fell asleep in my Dorm?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back