• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
saddien looked down thinking "the beach its a place with sand its a yellowish pale a ocean alot of water and fish and living things in it and it has docks with stores and such!" she smiled "youll see!"

@Daniel reaver

Hina slowly started to move away from al "Wh-who are you" she asked again as she looked at him before feeling something on her ring finger then looking down to see the ring and going wide eyed

"Ok" Aeos said happily "it sounds like fun" he said with a childish giggle

@Heartbreakvibes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly started to move away from al "Wh-who are you" she asked again as she looked at him before feeling something on her ring finger then looking down to see the ring and going wide eyed

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Wha-What are you talking about I'm your Husband and you're my Wife how would you not remember me?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked around at the room and backed up heting off the bed and looking around frantacly "Wh-where am I!!" She said desperate

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and looked down at his hands "Yo-You really don't remember do you?" He said as his eyes flashed golden for a brief moment

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and brought one hand to her head and let her softly and kissed her fire head while he looked out the window at the ocean [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

"Not to long ago" he said softly as he smiled at her childishly "I can go back o sleep if you want" he said as he reapered back in the grass

@Heartbreakvibes
She smiled in her sleep and kissed his chest "i love you baby" she said.

Hina looked down at her ring "a-am I r-really a w-wife" she said as it seemed like her mind had reverted to a time before she had gotten married

Al looked up at her "Yes you are why do you not remember?" He said sadly as if he was about to burst into tears

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and kissed her head softly "I love you too" he said softly to her as he brought his hand to her back and rubbed it softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and kissed him back and relaxed in his safe arms.

Hina looked around the room then held her head in her hands before she walked back over to al "y-your my husband" she asked him softly

Atrio smiled more then softly kissed her head and rubbed her back before he looked out the widows the looked at the private beach with a smile as he watched the waves

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked around the room then held her head in her hands before she walked back over to al "y-your my husband" she asked him softly

[/QUOTE]
Al slightly smiled "Ye-Yes I am Hina do you not remember me my name is Al" He said quietly

PixelScoreMC said:
"Hmmm... You're an interesting one. You don't ask for people to find interest in you, it happens on their own terms." The panda climbed off her onto the ground, and grew into an adult, still eating bamboo. The panda sat in front of Jason, staring at Natsumi. "My panda says your name is Natsumi. Is that true?"
''hmpf...so i guess thats just not a stupid panda...huh?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked around the room then held her head in her hands before she walked back over to al "y-your my husband" she asked him softly

Atrio smiled more then softly kissed her head and rubbed her back before he looked out the widows the looked at the private beach with a smile as he watched the waves

[/QUOTE]
She turned over in his arms so her back was to his,chest and also looked outside at the beach. (night)

(IT'S PAGE 5000 BE PROUD TO HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR I KNOW I AM IF YOU THINK THAT THIS RP WILL MAKE IT TO PAGE 10000 TELL ME NOW!!!)

Daniel reaver]Shira tryed to stop crying but was still so scared from seeing the blade on her stomach and the thought of loosing the only baby she's ever be able to have "o-ok" she said as she snifed and closed her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina layed there breathing heavily exausted and sweat running down her fire head before she slowly looked over at al and smiled
i changed Yuki's text color to this)))

*Yuki holds Shira close and sits her on the couch and rubs her back and looks at Shira with a warm smile*

''lets just...dont worry about that nasod anymore, and enjoy our vacation''

"A-al" she said softly as she looked down at her ring then saw her mark slightly showing from her hip then blushed and turned around and pulled her shirt up "what's this" asked as she stared at the mark

shortyshot8 said:
(IT'S PAGE 5000 BE PROUD TO HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR I KNOW I AM IF YOU THINK THAT THIS RP WILL MAKE IT TO PAGE 10000 TELL ME NOW!!!)
(You weren't here the whole way... Lol)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A-al" she said softly as she looked down at her ring then saw her mark slightly showing from her hip then blushed and turned around and pulled her shirt up "what's this" asked as she stared at the mark

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Ho-How do you not remember!?!.....That is your Mark I have one too" He said as he lifted his shirt up

Hina looked from her mark to his before Blake nocked on the door "he love birds I made brekfast" he said before walking away from the door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back