• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
Moriko blushed furiously, she wanted to hide her face, but couldn't, the flowers around her turning a deeper shade of red.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler's symbol disappeared briefly. He sat down sighing. "Ok... If you say so..." He said, sitting quietly.

(Thanks!)

"Hey!" Leon yelled, rubbing his neck as the bite marks there healed. "What the hell...Why can I sense...me in there?" He said as he stared at the infernal engine, before grabbing his sword.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Ella Paras

Moriko let out a squeak "Sorry" she covered her face "its just I'm not used to it..." she paused "I-i don't mean it in a bad way, its just...new territory"

@Kalin Scarlet

The Engine slashed at Tyler, sending him flying. "If you don't want me to fight... I'm ok with that..." Tyler choked out.

@Nonalaka

"Why did you deside to attack us" annabel asked the dragon as the beast held the dragon by its wings in front of annabel

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared up at al in horror frozen in fear as she backed up against the wall and sat there staring at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al punched a hole in the wall right next to Hina's head "Pl-Please my Love run!" He said in terror

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why did you deside to attack us" annabel asked the dragon as the beast held the dragon by its wings in front of annabel
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
You couldn't hear the dragons voice. It was like it was under some kind of spell.

"Well" annabel said sternly to the dragon as the beast slowly started to pull on the dragons wings

Hina stared up at al frozen. In fear as he did that not moving as her eyes where wide with horror

@shortyshot8

The missles slammed into Leon hard. "That'll teach you..." Yura muttered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well" annabel said sternly to the dragon as the beast slowly started to pull on the dragons wings

Hina stared up at al frozen. In fear as he did that not moving as her eyes where wide with horror

[/QUOTE]
The dragon let out few words. "Rebellion.... Ray... Yura..." He choked out.

Madoka shook his head. "Its alright. I don't mind...the question is, do you mind? This, I mean?" he said, referring to what they were doing.

@Nonalaka

Annabel sighed then put a hand to the dragons chest sending a pulse of dark energy through the dragon and healing its wounds "now you will tell me every thing or you will be tossed around like a base ball again" Annabel said to the dragon

She rushed ober to Tyler "Well you certainly cant figt now" she frowned at him, Amara held out her hand, a sword appeared in her hand "I'm a big girl, I can handle myself, ok?" She gave a small wink before clicking her fingers and appearing back.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel sighed then put a hand to the dragons chest sending a pulse of dark energy through the dragon and healing its wounds "now you will tell me every thing or you will be tossed around like a base ball again" Annabel said to the dragon

[/QUOTE]
The dragon explained how Yura had created a cannon that could turn people against everyone else. He explained since he was under Tyler's control, he did everything Tyler said. He explains Yura is responsible for all of the damage done here.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well" annabel said sternly to the dragon as the beast slowly started to pull on the dragons wings

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
A tear slid from Al's eye "I tried Hina please don't blame me" He said in a sorrowful voice as he grabbed her by the neck

Nonalaka said:
She rushed ober to Tyler "Well you certainly cant figt now" she frowned at him, Amara held out her hand, a sword appeared in her hand "I'm a big girl, I can handle myself, ok?" She gave a small wink before clicking her fingers and appearing back.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler sighed. "Why does she treat me like a kid..." He muttered. The Infernal Engine charged at Amara.

"Well then tell them they have just provoked death her self and the one controlling you shall die and become one of hers" annabel said with a sinister grin as blake stood behind her

shortyshot8 said:
A tear slid from Al's eye "I tried Hina please don't blame me" He said in a sorrowful voice as he grabbed her by the neck
Hina started to cry and brought her hands to the one that was around her neck

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well then tell them they have just provoked death her self and the one controlling you shall die and become one of hers" annabel said with a sinister grin as blake stood behind her

Hina started to cry and brought her hands to the one that was around her neck

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
The dragon nodded. He was tired, so he fell asleep.

The beast let go of the dragons wings and let it slump to the floor then looked at annabel with a victorious look on its sinister face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back