• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Never mind xD man you move on fast my replies become redundant))

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Amara dodged yura, appearing behind him and giving a kick and a slash. "What is your problem anyways, huh?"
((The only reason she doesn't want him to fight is because she hates people assuming she's wimpy or a damsel or something xD ))

@TheRebelliousDragon
Yura was surprised by this. "Alright jumping to the final boss eh?" He said, summoning his doom scythe. "Let's get down to buisness..." He said, slashing you.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Master where sorry" annabel said as blake and her both bowed deeply to Thana and stayed there "just tell me what happened" Thana said as she walked past them wanting the dragon to tell her
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The dragon explained everything that happened. He explained that a dark lord named Yura was responsable. He also said he couldn't wait to get his claws on him.

Thana smiled "shall we" she said as she gestured for the dragon to take her to him "I need to have a little talk with him" she said as her and the dragon where swarmed by darkness then appered over the school

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon pushed it back, dropping his golden sword, and materializing a golden energy emitting, lance like blade. "That's my line, you damn ripoff!" he yelled, charging back in.
'Why does this thing seem so familiar to me ?' He thought as they clashed again. A few of his other weapons systems had been shut down by the bomb, so all he had were his sword, and the powers he had gathered...and his new friend. "Ella! A little help, maybe!?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
She blinks innocently

"Hai!"

She went to him, drawing her katana

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled "shall we" she said as she gestured for the dragon to take her to him "I need to have a little talk with him" she said as her and the dragon where swarmed by darkness then appered over the school
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The dragon just stared. "I told you everything I know..." He said. "What else could you possibly want?" He asked.

"His soul" Thana said with a dead raspy voice as a schythe appeared in her hand "I'm guessing you didn't realize you where talking to death did you" she said as she looked around for the boy

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"His soul" Thana said with a dead raspy voice as a schythe appeared in her hand "I'm guessing you didn't realize you where talking to death did you" she said as she looked around for the boy
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"I see..." He gestured a claw upward. "He is on that giant airship DoomCraft thingy."

Leon took her hand , swung her around , and tossed her at the machine's head, allowing her to strike it. "Bet you weren't built with an analysis program!"

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon took her hand , swung her around , and tossed her at the machine's head, allowing her to strike it. "Bet you weren't built with an analysis program!"
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The airship began firing at everything in sight. The rebellion beam pointed right a Leon!

Luce looked up into the air over the school, watching as waves of energy flowed everywhere, and a giant airship stood at the middle of it all. He dropped the case on his back and ran toward the school at high speed. "Oh, hell no! I'm not missing out in this!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as she disapered into darkness and appered in front of him "hiiiii" she said childishly to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The infernal Engine stabbed a blade in Thana's back. Yura prepared for this. "I'm sorry... Your interrupting a battle..." He declared, clashing with Amara again.

The slash did catch her but she tried to ignore the pain, "final boss?" She shrugged "someone's a little vain aren't they~" her fighting style was quiet quick and rhythmic, just like how she talked and with a skip in her step, she slid past going for a second hit.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon took her hand , swung her around , and tossed her at the machine's head, allowing her to strike it. "Bet you weren't built with an analysis program!"
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
She flew in the air, lookin innocent and stabs the rotbit's head and smiles

Nonalaka said:
The slash did catch her but she tried to ignore the pain, "final boss?" She shrugged "someone's a little vain aren't they~" her fighting style was quiet quick and rhythmic, just like how she talked and with a skip in her step, she slid past going for a second hit.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Yura disappeared and appeared behind you, slashing you into the floor!

Thana just smiled as the blade in her back dissapered "I don't think you know who I am" she said inocently as tendrils of darkness grabed the eingine and started to tear it apart

@TheRebelliousDragon

Leon flew over, grabbing Ella and teleporting out of the way of the blast rebellion cannon.

@TheRebelliousDragon

She hadn't really been focusing on what she wanted to eat, as she frowned at his words,"miss?" the waiter stared at her, waiting for her order, she ordered the same thing, shrugging slightly with a slightly embarrassed smile, simply stating "I panicked" before giggling "no matter, it sounds nice to try".

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon flew over, grabbing Ella and teleporting out of the way of the blast rebellion cannon.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
She grips on him tightly and panted softly

"Hah.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back