• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just smiled as the blade in her back dissapered "I don't think you know who I am" she said inocently as tendrils of darkness grabed the eingine and started to tear it apart
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The cannon pointed at Amara and Thana. "How about I add two goddess's to my team?" He laughs.

"Oh, right, I thought that would be cheating" she replied before she turned quickly, her first wound already starting to heal a bit "If you really want to play it that way" she clicked her fingers as she began to dissapear and reappear all around him in many different spots "so be it"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Thana just giggled cutely as a schythe appeared in her hand and she appered in front of him her face an inch from his "shall We" she said inocently as her eyes went dead along with her voice

@TheRebelliousDragon

"You alright?" Leon asked, reappearing with her a few feet away from the blast radius. He had also managed to grab the Imfernal Engine in his other damaged hand.

@Ella Paras

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, I thought that would be cheating" she replied before she turned quickly, her first wound already starting to heal a bit "If you really want to play it that way" she clicked her fingers as she began to dissapear and reappear all around him in many different spots "so be it"
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler sat in Yura's secret underground lab. He wished he could help. "I just want to help my friends..." He said. His dragon heard his call and he teleported Tyler to him. "Then let's go buddy!" The dragon hollered, rushing towards the airship.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just giggled cutely as a schythe appeared in her hand and she appered in front of him her face an inch from his "shall We" she said inocently as her eyes went dead along with her voice
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The beam fired at Thana and Amara, making them turn on everyone else.

[QUOTE="Ella Paras]She nodded and looks at him.
"B-Baka..."

She stuttered and looks at him

"Y-You can't just suddenly.. Throw me.. there"

[/QUOTE]
Cannons began firing at the chaos engine and Ella.

Thana just stoodnthere as a ball of darkenss surrounded both of them dispelling the beam "ohhh that's no way to treat two beautiful girls" she said in a girly voice before she appered behind him and giggled "dance with me" she said before she started slashing at him with her schythe

Ella was just walking, listening to music and ignoring all the ruckus as she closes her eyes. Sooner, she sat on the bench with her violin beside her.

"It's such a long day"

((Sweet))

Elyse walked up, holding her hand out to the machine. She held her hand out, the machine suddenly stopping. She grinned at Yura.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just stoodnthere as a ball of darkenss surrounded both of them dispelling the beam "ohhh that's no way to treat two beautiful girls" she said in a girly voice before she appered behind him and giggled "dance with me" she said before she started slashing at him with her schythe

[/QUOTE]
Yura screamed in pain. He pressed a button nearby, encasing the God of death in a magic cage that nullified magic powers. "I only get one of those..." He mutters. He then is slammed into the ground by a dragon. "Mind if I join the fight?" Tyler asked Amara nicely.

"Can't dodge! " Leon said, turning to shield Ella from the blast.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Lumina said:
((Sweet))
Elyse walked up, holding her hand out to the machine. She held her hand out, the machine suddenly stopping. She grinned at Yura.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Yura released what she just did. The DoomCraft started falling. "Your crazy! You'll kill us all!" He screamed.

Thana moaned as annabel and blake appeared next to the orb "that's no fun" Thana said to the boy as she sat down and waited while annabel and Blake launched at the boy blake slashing with his axe and annabel with her rapier "don't ask me" Thana thought back

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Can't dodge! " Leon said, turning to shield Ella from the blast.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The main cannon charged one final blast as it was slowly falling to the ground.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Can't dodge! " Leon said, turning to shield Ella from the blast.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Her eyes widens and closes an eye, crutching as she grips on the male

"O-Oi!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana moaned as annabel and blake appeared next to the orb "that's no fun" Thana said to the boy as she sat down and waited while annabel and Blake launched at the boy blake slashing with his axe and annabel with her rapier

[/QUOTE]
Tyler joined in. "This can't be happening!" Yura screamed as he died.

Nonalaka said:
She hadn't really been focusing on what she wanted to eat, as she frowned at his words,"miss?" the waiter stared at her, waiting for her order, she ordered the same thing, shrugging slightly with a slightly embarrassed smile, simply stating "I panicked" before giggling "no matter, it sounds nice to try".
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"We were set to run away. Bags packed, notes left and just turned sixteen. I had managed to learn a spell that could move us quickly. A really simple spell. I was fed up with my grandfather, my non existent parents, school, life, everything." Abe said, pouring her a glass of wine, before helping himself. "She was pretty, standing there in a sundress, and her bags. She was equally fed up too, decided to tag along, knowing how I felt about her. She was my everything, even though I never said it. I figured she knew, thats why she was tagging along." He spoke, sipping his wine to fight back the tears. "I had studied pictures of various places in the world, as the spell required me to remember the spot where we were going. That was the problem. It was not as simple as that, it tore a hole in reality, to move to the destination quicker. However, the part I glossed over was the fact that you had to be in defensive mode at all times when using the spell, and after I opened the tear, a giant red hand reached out, and snatched her away. before I could react." he recalled as he choked back tears. "That was four months ago, and I blame myself fully. I lost my best friend. I know she died, blaming me. Her final look as she was pulled in was "help me." He finished as dinner arrived, and the dessert menu.

Thana clapped cheerfully as she appered near him and held out her hand "yay" she said childishly as a black smoke rose from his body and collected in thanas hand

Elyse sighed, closing her hand, suspending the craft in midair.

"Kinda hard to work your machines when you've got a metal controlling lab experiment nearby!"

She tried her best to stop the machine from firing.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Leon looked down at her. "Hmm? What's the matter?" he asked as she gripped tighter against him. "Are you hurt or something?"

@Ella Paras

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana clapped cheerfully as she appered near him and held out her hand "yay" she said childishly as a black smoke rose from his body and collected in thanas hand

[/QUOTE]
Tyler hopped over. "I know Amara thinks I think of her as a damsel... But I couldn't leave a friend to fight alone." Tyler smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back