• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annabel smiled and giggled when lilly blushed thinking it just made her cuter then looked back at her book

Last edited by a moderator:
((I think it's whoever interacts first xD ))

Elyse definitely wasn't paying attention and ran into somebody, the metal blob falling on the ground into a liquid puddle and she fell backwards, landing on her butt, the area where her hands (now scuffed up) touched the ground began turn to metal.

"Oops, sorry, my bad."

She looked up to see who it was.

@ Anyone in the courtyard

(Don't be afraid to ask me about anything xD @Nonalaka How am I supposed to know what's going on if you don't say something?)

Nonalaka said:
"Hey, I have nothing against puzzles, I'm not going to laugh," she said with a smile "as for the sport my parents made me play" she chuckled "discovering new things? Like what?"
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Well special things, never before seen things, and mostly lovely things." he replied with a smile. "It seems to me that life is more than just existing. So why not enjoy it fully." he spoke to her, while enjoying her company.

Feeling him grab her hand she jerked away, falling again, looking at the guy now looking at her.

"Uh oh, thats not good."

Where the first guy had grabbed her hand was now turned to metal. She held her hands close to her as she stood up, looking at the two men.

"Well thank you both."

The blob returned between her hands, floating in midair.

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
(It's because a man just kinda came out of my freaking body xD )
((( Women don't cough up blood when a man c- You know what. I'm not even gonna finish that sentence.. )))

"Uh, no problem. " Kili said, smiling. "Honestly, I think I might be too big to just stand around like I do..." He said, laughing at himself.

'Maybe you should hang a sign from your head...' Killia said.

'Enough out of you!' Kili thought back

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Lumina

(Gonna go to the Post Office for a bit. Be back later!)

@Everyone Affected

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned more "no it's not for you are my first... I have waited 200 years to meet you and I'm not about to lose you...like I said I'll marry you
If I have too" she said with a slight blush as she hugged him tighter

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Don't worry I have no soul so I will stay with you forever.....Also don't you think I'm a bit young to get married" He said with a slight blush

-----------------

Lucy giggled a little "I have a feeling we will be good friends"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Women don't cough up blood when a man c- You know what. I'm not even gonna finish that sentence.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Why is everyone so rude to me? xD )

Annabel nodded at Lilly's words as she read another page in the book then closed it and looked up at her with a smile

-----------

Hina just shook her head in disagreement at als state meant "no it's not especialy if it means that I ensure that your mine" she said as she brought one hand to his cheek

Tyler wasn't very good at talking to girls. He remained a bit silent. "We're sorry... By the way, I'm Tyler!"

Tyler gets a bit unease about being in the courtyard. He leaves you two to talk. (I gotz planz for a second character :/ )

Daniel reaver]shira nodded into adds chest longing for a place like that and hoping they could go there now "can we leave now" she asked her quietly as she nuzzled her chest [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
''alright...but you wanna swing by the cafe for a while? i need to take care of some stuff there first...the tea there can probably ease your pain''

*Add said as he pets her head rubbing her back and a small smile*

Sweetone said:
How did yall sleep)
i slept fine ^.^ but i have a cramp in my side because i positioned myself wrong >.<...)))

((Sorry ;u; uhhhm, So they are at the Cafe?))

@Kalin Scarlet

Dakota nodded in agreement "its a good aspiration to have,... you know, wanting to discover everything" Her walking pace slowed as they arrived at the café "its just in here"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

(Yes they are...I think. And dont apologize ^^)

@Nonalaka

Madoka walked into the cafe, sitting down beside Moriko. "This place is Nya-ice~" He said, smiling happily.@Nonalaka

Moriko smiled and nodded in agreement, then looked to the door "we ended up being here first after all huh" she chuckled.

@Kalin Scarlet

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry ;u; uhhhm, So they are at the Cafe?))
@Kalin Scarlet

Dakota nodded in agreement "its a good aspiration to have,... you know, wanting to discover everything" Her walking pace slowed as they arrived at the café "its just in here"

@Jofune Tsurabisu
He holds the door open for her, and follows her inside. "It's just I want to learn and discover." he said to her, smiling. "This is a nice place, cozy too." he finished.

"I guess we're pretty fast, huh?~" He replied, nuzzling her cheek. "So, should we wait for everyone before we order? Or get our food now?" Madoka asked.

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back