• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( I have the dumbest notifications the planet has to offer... ))

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded slightly to add as her she leaned her back into adds chest more for comfort "yes please" she wispered to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright..''

*Add then teleported to Aion with Shira. They both appeared sitting on a chair on the porch*

''we're here''

Roman said:
(( I have the dumbest notifications the planet has to offer... ))
same here xD my notifications is goin weetod on me)))

Daniel reaver]Shira looked around before smiling slightly and relaxing in adds lap "it's beautiful" she said softly as she layed her head into adds and looked off into the distance [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
''theres even a lake nearby..''

*Add smiled as she held her close*

Elyse looked at Kili, grinning.

"Big people are okay though."

She grinned at Kili, then to her metal blob, turning it into a perfect replica of him. She was about to turn to Tyler to apologize for turning parts of his hand to metal but he had disappeared. She shrugged.

@TheRebelliousDragon

(Tyler is going to start his main story soon :/ if you still want to interact with him, speak now or forever hold you peace :3) (nobody? Ok, I'm gonna start :3)

"That's pretty cool..." Kili said, poking the metal replica of himself. He had almost forgotten that this wasn't his true face after all of this time traveling, but it was still surprising to see what had changed. The new muscles, and taller body the least surprising parts.

"How do you do that?" he said to the girl.

@Lumina

Tyler sat at the table, eating with his father. His father looked over at him. Tyler frowned. "You have been looking at me like that all night dad.... What's wrong?" His father tensed. He had been found out. He sighed, "it's just hard to believe your going to be a hero of legend." Tyler's frown deepened. Tyler decided to interrogate his father. "What do you mean?" Tyler asked. His father answered; "You are going to protect this city. Darkness is coming." Tyler clenched his fist and slammed a fork on the table. He then got up and left upstairs to his room.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled then kissed adds cheek again this time longer before pullin away and Latin her head back down "can we go tomorow" she asked quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''sure''

The next day, after second period, Tyler was walking to class. He then heard a loud bang. Then a scream. The wall on the left was smashed through by a giant drill car! "Someone stop my machine!" Someone screamed. Tyler watched as it came straight towards him. He dodged easily. This was what his father was talking about, but how was he supposed to stop the Drillotron?

Daniel reaver]Shira sat there before slowly geting up off of add and yawning tiredly "can we go lay down" she asked him quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''sure''

*Add then got up and opened the door and lead Shira in. She led her to the bedroom*

''you can rest here. and um...do you mind if we sleep in the same bed together?''

*Add sorta blushed as he looked away for a bit*

Tyler then saw somebody holding a skateboard. He smirked. He had a idea. The Drillotron was coming back around! Tyler quickly took the skateboard from the random guy and skate ahead just barely in front of the Drillotron. (Initiate awesome chase music xD )

Tyler and the Drillotron started speeding through town, Tyler just barely able to keep ahead of the giant drill. The road reached steep decline. Tyler increased his speed and turned down a alley way, the Drillotron following. Tyler grabbed everything he could use to build a ramp.

Tyler was almost to the intersection where the road split before hitting the ocean. Suddenly Tyler tripped! Tyler skidded all the way down and the drill hit Tyler hard in the back. Tyler barely survived.

The Drillotron turned around, facing Tyler. He got up. "Come n' get me..." He taunted the Drillotron. It quickly drove straight towards Tyler. Tyler ran straight around it with his extreme speed.

Daniel reaver]Shira grabed add and pulled her onto the bed holding her close as she closed her eyes and started to go to sleep obviously tired from the past events and the baby starting to take effect on her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
*Add blushed alot to where her face was red. She then held Shira close as she smiled and drifted off to sleep*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded before she walked out of her room and down the hall as the cloth from her clothing appered on her but not the armor as she walked into the kitchen "what if I'm already ready" she said quietly to her self before opening the fridge
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Th-Then I'm ready" He said in a nervous tone (Sorry if replies are late I'm just realising what my life is....)

Shira was asleep instantly and held onto add tightly as she dreamed dreams she didn't want they where of ansom which she didn't want as she started to silently cry in her sleep

@shortyshot8

(It's ok)

Tyler then quickly builded the ramp at the end of the intersection and finished just as the Drillotron turned for another strike. Tyler stood in front of the ramp. "You want me? Come and get me!" This made the Drillotron mad. It charged straight at him and Tyler stepped out of the way. The Drillotron flew off the ramp and into the ocean. "Good game!" Tyler hollered as it hit the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back