• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira was asleep instantly and held onto add tightly as she dreamed dreams she didn't want they where of ansom which she didn't want as she started to silently cry in her sleep
@shortyshot8

(It's ok)

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Yes really" He said hesitantly (It's just I found out 9/10 people in my class hate me)

Its okay! ^^ you could just arrive into the cafe and pretend that you were at the back of the group? My three characters are already there))

@Rydia

(Hey bro it's ok there all just ass holes most people hate me because every one says I'm emo)

Hina smiled happily and ran over to him pressing her lips to his and wraping her arms around his neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Hey bro it's ok there all just ass holes most people hate me because every one says I'm emo)
Hina smiled happily and ran over to him pressing her lips to his and wraping her arms around his neck

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah but....Nevermind) Al blushed and thought "WHAT THE HELL DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT!?!"

Daniel reaver]Shira was asleep instantly and held onto add tightly as she dreamed dreams she didn't want they where of ansom which she didn't want as she started to silently cry in her sleep [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi walks in the bed room to see if Shira and Add were okay. She then noticed Shira crying silently. She then turned on the music player as it started to make Shira dream of something else. It was Shira at a spa of some sort and an Onsen*

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pulled away and smiled at him a smile of pure love for him before she kissed him again then hugged him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed again and thought "Man can I really go through with this?...It's my job as a man to keep my promise"

Shira had eventually droped crying in her sleep and just held onto add tightly slightly pullin adds head into her chest and holding onto her head like a mother would with a little child when they would have nightmares

Elyse just looked at the sculpture.

"I'm a lab experiment."

there was no inflection of tone in her voice, it was as if it was a completely normal thing to say.

"I can control anything made of any kind of metal. Also if my hands touch anything, it turns to metal."

She grinned at Kili.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira had eventually droped crying in her sleep and just held onto add tightly slightly pullin adds head into her chest and holding onto her head like a mother would with a little child when they would have nightmares

[/QUOTE]
*Add then woke up for a second and realizes what she was seeing Shira's chest. She then blushes badly and goes back to sleep understanding the situation a bit*

'
*sigh* wish i can really help...'

Nonalaka said:
Its okay! ^^ you could just arrive into the cafe and pretend that you were at the back of the group? My three characters are already there))
@Rydia
Adeline stands awkwardly at the back of the group, her sketchpad clutched in her hands. She didn't know these people, but they seemed nice enough. Despite the fact that she had basically been treated well, her anxiety with new people still flared.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled happily at him her eyes filled with love "I love you al" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled back "I love you too Hina"

Daniel reaver]Shira held onto add tightly in her sleep as a small smile came over her face as she layed there with add in her arms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi then leaves the bed room and sits on the couch in the living room. She then lays down on the couch watching TV*

''hm...when am i gonna find a love of my own...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled more as tears of joy came to her eyes and she wiped them away

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled and held her tightly "This way we will be together forever..."

Shira had woken up a while later and tiredlt looked around before looking down at add and smiling slightly before kissing her fore head then sliped out from the bed to let her sleep as she slowly walked to the living room and saw some one on there couch "who are you" she asked softly

@Himeragi Seiker

Hina nodded before they where pulled apart by a force then they started to float in the air as there arms where held out

Daniel reaver]Shira had woken up a while later and tiredlt looked around before looking down at add and smiling slightly before kissing her fore head then sliped out from the bed to let her sleep as she slowly walked to the living room and saw some one on there couch "who are you" she asked softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina nodded before they where pulled apart by a force then they started to float in the air as there arms where held out
Al looked shocked "Wha-What the hell!?!"

The rest of the group had entered taken their seats already. "Do you want to sit here? You look a little lost huh," a voice called out, Colin was patting the seat beside him and giving a friendly smile to the girl.

@Rydia

Lumina said:
Violetta stirred, waking up a bit. She turned her head, seeing how close she had gotten.
"Oops."

She half teased as she stretched out a bit, a sleepy smile on her face.

"Mornin', Annie."

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom opened his eyes and nodded. "G'morning." He smiled and stood up, letting out a yawn before putting on a purple t-shirt. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.

Adeline smiled and gratefully took the seat next to him, her hands resting in her lap. "Thank you," she whispered, giving another smile to him. "I'm Adeline..."

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back