• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Okay, can Al just choose whether or not to die, already!? Its starting to bug me ...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina cryed more before pushing into his chest "you promised me" she said through the tears

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes widened as he stood up even though in pain "Th-That's right I did promise you.....As a man it's up to me to keep that promise" Al lit his hand on fire and burned his chest causing insane pain "D-Damn it!"

Nonalaka said:
"Favourite things....." she narrowed her eyes in thought "Well Books for a start" she held up her bag which had half a dozen books in it "...I guess that makes me a dork huh," she laughed a bit. "I don't cook often but I love food..hmm, I used to play sport but I got kicked from the team for being....well, a liability" she shrugged. "What about you?"
@Nonalaka

(Luce is...free? I think Annabel is flirting with femWill, soo...and Madoka...what the heck happened to Madoka @Nonalaka)

@Lumina

@Lumina[/URL])
Al spoke while in pain "This really sucks but at least I wil-" Al's eyes widened as he coughed up more blood "I just realised this poison affects the soul one thing that I do not have" He said with joy

shortyshot8 said:
She laughed "Lily it is then" She said with a adorable smile

Al closed one of his eyes in pain "He wasn't here to begin with" He said in a painful voice
(I answered with Lily @Daniel reaver)

(Methinks it affects more than the soul, the way he's coughing up blood, and all)

shortyshot8 said:
Al spoke while in pain "This really sucks but at least I wil-" Al's eyes widened as he coughed up more blood "I just realised this poison affects the soul one thing that I do not have" He said with joy

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Methinks it affects more than the soul, the way he's coughing up blood, and all)

[/QUOTE]
(It's because a man just kinda came out of my freaking body xD )

"Hey, I have nothing against puzzles, I'm not going to laugh," she said with a smile "as for the sport my parents made me play" she chuckled "discovering new things? Like what?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

((well Elyse is in the courtyard so whoever is there))

Elyse walked the courtyard, a metal blob floating between her hands. She was entertaining herself, changing the blob into different varieties of flowers. She wasn't really paying attention, it was very probable she might run into somebody if she wasn't careful.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled at her "I like that name" she said with a smile and a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Lily giggled as William watched and spoke "The neat things about my Ice Clones is they have their own personality"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stood up and hugged Al tightly "please don't break your promise" she said soflt to him

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little more before coughing up more blood "I should be fine from here on out"

((Oh right xD I thought you got bored or something and I didn't want to brother you uvu;))

@Kalin Scarlet

------

((Colin is free also now that I think about it, but you're spoilt for choice with choosing someone to interact with xD ))

@Lumina

Hina held onto him tightly "please don't leave me" she said again into his shoulder

--------------

Annabel smiled before opening the book again and starting to read 'she is cute' she thought as she red again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina held onto him tightly "please don't leave me" she said again into his shoulder
--------------

Annabel smiled before opening the book again and starting to read 'she is cute' she thought as she red again

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "I won't trust me" He said with a warm smile

Lily smiled a innocent smile "It's nice to meet you" She said happily

Annabel smiled a little more "it's nice to meet you too" she said softly

--------------

Hina frowned "if you leave me I will kill you" she sai determined to keep him forever

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled a little more "it's nice to meet you too" she said softly
--------------

Hina frowned "if you leave me I will kill you" she sai determined to keep him forever

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Th-That's a bit much don't ya think?"

--------------

Lily thought "Man she is so adorable!" Lily instantly started blushing

Hina frowned more "no it's not for you are my first... I have waited 200 years to meet you and I'm not about to lose you...like I said I'll marry you

If I have too" she said with a slight blush as she hugged him tighter

"You know, I get the feeling this will be getting weird soon, so I better go." He said, dragging the male William behind him "Pervert...that girl did seem familiar, though. " He thought to himself, referring to Annabel.

@shortyshot8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back