• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]"I slept good" Atrio said as he pulled ruthy on top of him and smiled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and kissed his nose "im glad you slept good" she said.

Ansom appeared behind Himura. "Hello. I like your sword." He chuckled and it appeared in his hands. "It looks sharp." He examined it.

@subject 635

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and held ruthys hips in his hands "how about you" he asked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"i slept good too your arms are comfy" she said

subject 635]stays still "What do you want Ansom...? Cause you are not getting this sword..." [/QUOTE] "If I wanted your lame sword said:
upload_2015-5-6_16-33-20.png.32a03cdbc0e95d9d04cb813a54004bdd.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-6_16-33-20.png
    upload_2015-5-6_16-33-20.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 8
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed a little then sat up and smiled at ruthy

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and smiled since he still didnt notice she had his shirt on.

"Okay...that...actually doesn't sound too bad. So long as she doesn't call me for anything ridiculous." Luce said to himself, pulling his favorite dice out of his pocket. "At least she'll still play games with me." He thought, turning his backs to the little reunion occurring in front of him. "Time to find a new opponent..."

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="subject 635]Nods head
"Nice..." flicks hand and mayhem flys back to me

[/QUOTE]
Ansom yawned and Mayhem appeared in his hands again, replacing the Omni-Blade. "But, I do like this sword as well." A sheath appeared on his back and he placed the sword in it. "Feels good." He then removed the sword's ability to be called upon. "Thanks." He smiled.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(I was trying to interact with Natsuru xD )
oh...derp lol xD )))

*Natsuru looks at Sven with a cold and dead stare with his black eyes and yellow irises*

''hm? what?''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom yawned and Mayhem appeared in his hands again, replacing the Omni-Blade. "But, I do like this sword as well." A sheath appeared on his back and he placed the sword in it. "Feels good." He then removed the sword's ability to be called upon. "Thanks." He smiled.
Cam looked annoyed "Boy don't touch that sword it could kill you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back