• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She noticed his reaction "Of course I like you!" She replied quickly. She shook her head "i-i didn't mean it to sound offensive... its in a good way..." she finished the rest of her food in silence.

@Kalin Scarlet

Shira giggled and leaned into ansom "it's ok I'll find some one els" she said as she kissed ansoms neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana nodded "they do unless I make it other wise" Thana said with a smilej

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lucy smiled at him and grabed his hand "come on lets go home" she said before looking around confused

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "That's not possible our home was destroyed.....Heh I guess you don't know I'm now 18 years old"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lucy stared at her child and smiled before kissing his fore head "sweety" she said softly as she grabed his hand

[/QUOTE]
Al looked upset "Mom? What ever happened to Dad?"

"What a happy reunion."

Violetta hummed an ancient incan lullaby, watching Al and Lucy. She wished them the best, the smallest twinge of jealousy making her shake her head.

Gods don't get jealous, cmon Violetta.

She popped an apple in her hand, biting into it.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((I'm at the school...))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh just think that I just followed you xD )

Ansom stretched. "I do not mean to offend you, but I need a break from you." He chuckled. "Do not take it the wrong way. A god has a small attention span." He laughed.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lucy frowned slightly "he died when you where six months" she said with a hurting smile

[/QUOTE]
Al looked upset "How did he die....And don't tell me it was natural causes I know that's not what killed him...."

Shira frowned slightly and started to pull away "o-oh ok" she said with a little pain in her voice before she gave him a fake smile

@AsongOfIceandFire

"He died out in the woods by a wolf pack" she said as she brushed a hand through his hair then pulled him into a hug

@shortyshot8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back