• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned slightly and started to pull away "o-oh ok" she said with a little pain in her voice before she gave him a fake smile
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Please do not feel hurt. I will return soon and I promise to do whatever you like." Ansom gave her a long kiss before vanishing and appearing on the roof of the school. "I wonder what kind o mischief I can get into." He chuckled.

Shira smiled slightly then frowned as she walked over to a bench and sat down "please come home soon" she said as she held a couple fingers to her lips and made a kissing face

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Lol I need his witty comments tho))

635 starts to walk off and towards the building

[/QUOTE]
Cam follows her "Why are you acting like this!?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned slightly and started to pull away "o-oh ok" she said with a little pain in her voice before she gave him a fake smile
@AsongOfIceandFire

"He died out in the woods by a wolf pack" she said as she brushed a hand through his hair then pulled him into a hug

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled and spoke softly to himself "Good...."

Talks to self

"Ok they can't know I have my memory back.... or they will try to beat me... I must wait..."

Surprised cam is there

"Oh sorry..... I always act weird when I'm trying to remember things....."

"I think..... ugh... I can't remember..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lucy smiled "come one lets go find a home" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "I'm afraid I have to stay with Thana she is my master....."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Talks to self
"Ok they can't know I have my memory back.... or they will try to beat me... I must wait..."

Surprised cam is there

"Oh sorry..... I always act weird when I'm trying to remember things....."

"I think..... ugh... I can't remember..."

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiles "That sword you have there be careful with it.....It has betrayed me many times"

Lucy looked over at Thana as she smiled at Lucy "o-oh ok" she said with a smile "be a good boy ok" she said to him before kissing his fore head

Thana smiled as a check appered in front of Lucy for six million dollars

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lucy looked over at Thana as she smiled at Lucy "o-oh ok" she said with a smile "be a good boy ok" she said to him before kissing his fore head
Thana smiled as a check appered in front of Lucy for six million dollars

[/QUOTE]
Al looked a bit shocked "Eh!! You act like that's normal!"

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and held onto her softly and kissed her head softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She woke up and stole his shirt while he wasnt looking since they were comfy.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lucy smiled then looked over to Thana "she did take care of me all these years" Lucy said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "Di-Did you know her?"

Lucy just smiled then kissed his fore head one more time "be a good boy ok" she said in the motherly voice before starting to walk away with the check Thana gave her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lucy just smiled then kissed his fore head one more time "be a good boy ok" she said in the motherly voice before starting to walk away with the check Thana gave her

[/QUOTE]
Al looked angry as he slammed his fist into a wall "Damn it I'm left with more questions than answers again!!"

Lucy turned around "jeez don't be such a little boy" she said with a lauph "I'll be back in a couple days I just need to get on my feet again" she said

Ansom snapped his fingers, causing him to appear in a plain that was filled with Blossom trees. The moon was full and it would've been a nice night, but there were hoodlums trying to assault a girl. "Let them go." He warned.

"Yeah? Or what." One of the gang members, probably the leader, said. "I only see one of you and there are four of us." He pointed to his buddies.

Ansom sighed and shook his head. A blade made of pure plasmic energy appeared in his hand and he sliced it, killing all except the leader and the girl. The wind blew hard, causing blossom petals to blow everywhere. He was turned away from the hoodlum, so he quickly looked at him, his eyes were a deep red from the blood-hunger. "I only see one of you."

tumblr_m2otoh7UrL1qf33zio1_r1_500.gif

He swung his sword, killing the leader, before he disappeared and reappeared in the middle of the courtyard. "That was a little entertaining." He sighed to himself. "But not enough." He began to walk aimlessly.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "Alright!" He snapped his fingers again and a shirt appeared on him. He winked at Shira. "So, where do you want to go. I am driving." He held up keys to a Lamborghini Huracan. He pointed out the window to a car. "That is the car I am driving today." He nodded.
4635purple_lamborghini_gallardo-wide1.jpg
(( the aventador is better))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lucy turned around "jeez don't be such a little boy" she said with a lauph "I'll be back in a couple days I just need to get on my feet again" she said

[/QUOTE]
Al looked angry as he thought "My purpose what is it!"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Flys up to the top of the school building

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked down and saw Al as his eyes widened "Th-That's!!"

"Well your mom is back, aren't you happy enough by that? You don't have to know everything, trust me it ain't fun."

She bit into the apple again, now floating in the air above Thana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back