• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]"That's my shirt" he said before he bright his hands to her cheeks and kissed her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She kissed him back and giggled "oh really i didnt notice" she said.

Ansom laughed and the sword appeared back in his hand. "Yeah....but I made weapons." He smiled and the sword shattered. "So I can destroy them." He chuckled. "Besides....you do not want that sword. I can get you a better one." He winked.

@subject 635

[QUOTE="subject 635]looks at Ansom
"I like it...."

[/QUOTE]
"I made the concept of weapons. You should trust me on this. I can give you a much better sword." His eyes turned a dark shade of purple.

"I didn't take offense." Madoka replied, laughing at her initial outburst. "I like you too much to take offense to anything you say, Mariko. You're the first person who's shown me genuine compassion in some time. In this state, at least. My cat side is very popular amongst the...geek girls? Something like that. I forget...but, what I'm trying to day is that, I like you, too." He said, his eyes starting to lose their red glow. "Oh right...thats the reason I changed..." he said to himself as blood he had taken from Mariko had run its course.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="subject 635]Looks at cam
"... how did you get up here???"

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled "I can do many things"

Daniel reaver]Atrio chuckled slightly before leaning forward and pushing ruthy down to the bed "yeah it's mine" he said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
she giggled and looked up at him "i may keep it tho its so comfy" she said and kissed his nose.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mayhem is back in my hands

[/QUOTE]
(You cannot get it back as he erased it from existence.)

[QUOTE="subject 635]"Sorry.... but its also not just for me...."

((You would have to erase me from exsistance @AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(No, because Ansom is the Anti-God. He can do things that should be impossible.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(No, because Ansom is the Anti-God. He can do things that should be impossible.)
(That's a broken concept if I ever heard one...)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](That's a broken concept if I ever heard one...)

[/QUOTE]
(They rp creator allowed me to do it.)

[QUOTE="subject 635]((DUDE I WAS GONNA WREAK HAVOC ON EVERYONES SOULS LATER ON BUT NOPE NOT NOW THANKS A LOT))

[/QUOTE]
(I had a plan for Ansom to give her a new sword xD )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(They rp creator allowed me to do it.)
(I had a plan for Ansom to give her a new sword xD )
(I don't ever remember Aria saying you can do crap like that show us proof)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But I like that shirt" he said with a fake mout

[/QUOTE]
Giggles and kisses his pout and takes it off and reaches for her bikini top since thats all she wore to his room

Interactible Characters:

Himeragi - sleeping under tree in courtyard

Nanase (Ciella's new name) - class with Emiko

Natsumi - School Rooftop

Add - Library

(It'd be weaker than god, but just as op as saying your character is god...totally makes sense...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back