• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira happily skipped over and sat down on ansoms lap before leaning into his back and kissing his cheek happily
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled and kissed Shira on the lips. "Sorry for calling you out like that. I know you have to have sexual interaction to live, and I cannot do it with you all the time." He smiled.

*Himeragi fell asleep under a tree in a school courtyard reading a book*

Interactible Characters:

Himeragi - sleeping in courtyard

Add - Library reading a book

Natsumi - School rooftop

Natsuru - class

Emiko / Ciella - School Gate

Tag me ~ please
xD im bored~)))

"I know it's ok love" Shira said before kissing his lips again "I understand I was about to ask you if I can find another one for when I can't have you" Shira said with a giggle

@AsongOfIceandFire

Luce got up, smirking. "Family, huh? You call me and a trio of puppets your family..." Luce laughed. "This isn't what I thought being adopted would feel like..."

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know it's ok love" Shira said before kissing his lips again "I understand I was about to ask you if I can find another one for when I can't have you" Shira said with a giggle
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Okay, good." He nodded and picked up Shira before seating her next to him. He hen lied down with his head on her lap.

"Ah well I don't feel scared, so...good?" She honestly didn't know, it was the best answer she could give. She awaited his reaction wondering if she gave the wrong answer.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and played with his hair "I love you" she wispered to him happily 'so is this what love feels like' Shira thought as she sat there

"I never treat them like my pupets" Thana said defiantly as she turned back to Luce

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "I love you as well." He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her head down so he could kiss her.

Shira smiled and bent down as ansom wanted and kissed ansom affectionately and giggling before kissing him again

@AsongOfIceandFire

"You just don't shove the strings in their face. It's all the same, anyways." Luce said, walking up beside Thana. "So...what am I supposed to do, as your 'family'? " He said, turning towards her. He had initially considered trying to destroy the mark o his arm by force, but fr the tie being, he would just see where things went.

@Nonalaka

"When I call for you you awnser other than that it will just be like you got a tattoo"Thana said as she hugged both of them happily "and you get me as an ally" she said happily

@shortyshot8 @Kalin Scarlet

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Sven walked through the school, looking for his class. "A-ha!." He smiled and walked into the class noticing another person. "Ah, excuse me?" He said.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Himeragi was sleeping with a book beside her sleeping against a tree*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was sleeping with a book beside her sleeping against a tree*

[/QUOTE]
(I was trying to interact with Natsuru xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and bent down as ansom wanted and kissed ansom affectionately and giggling before kissing him again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed in content. "Why didn't I meet you a long time ago?" He smiled as he asked the question.

[QUOTE="subject 635](U guys made a mistake letting her progressivly get her memories back)

[/QUOTE]
(Will it cause mayhem??)

Daniel reaver]"When I call for you you awnser other than that it will just be like you got a tattoo"Thana said as she hugged both of them happily "and you get me as an ally" she said happily @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
The color in Gilbert's eyes flashed back "N-No my name......My name?.....My name is Gilbert where is my mother!?!"

"I don't know why you waited so long" she said jokingly before she kissed him again

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana smiled and walked away from them then held her hands in front of her as a glowing black ball started to appere "don't worry death always keeps her promises" she said with a giggle as the ball slowly flew away from her then stoped and started to form a body

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know why you waited so long" she said jokingly before she kissed him again
@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana smiled and walked away from them then held her hands in front of her as a glowing black ball started to appere "don't worry death always keeps her promises" she said with a giggle as the ball slowly flew away from her then stoped and started to form a body

[/QUOTE]
Gilbert looked at the body as it formed "I-Is that my mother?"

[QUOTE="subject 635](Mayhem begins to describe it just barely))

[/QUOTE]
(Then how is Ansom making a mistake > :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back