• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
635 looks at Ansom as she grabs the chaos orb from out of the air

"because........." The orb and her hand burst into purple flames

"I am led to believe we are alike"

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 looks at Ansom as she grabs the chaos orb from out of the air
"because........." The orb and her hand burst into purple flames

"I am led to believe we are alike"

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shook his head and sighed. "We are nothing alike. First of all, you are a lab experiment, while I am an all-powerful god." He laughed.

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 looks at him shocked
"im.... what...."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Oh, Himura." He walked closer to her. "You really have forgotten, haven't you?" He sighed and ran his hand across her cheek. "Poor, poor you." He laughed and backed away.

Shira frowned slightly when he rubbed the girls cheek 'he never did that to me' she thought as she watched him

@AsongOfIceandFire

"What do you want to make then?" She asked as she inspected the equipment.

@subject 635

"It was, at some point. I remember that much. I just got tired of it, I guess. These days, I stick to the most useful, and the most interesting skills I have, and leave the others alone. Unless I really need them." He said. Madoka reached over to Mariko, grasping her hand."Whats got you worried so?"

@Nonalaka

(Nah! Its right here! xD )

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 falls to her knees in shock with her head hung low
"im..... im not even a real being....?"

Mac thinks

"how about your favorite one from your book"

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Nope. Don't you still have that serum. What was it called....." He smiled and snapped his fingers. "635! Yeah. Serum 635." He walked over to Shira and stood by her.

Shira stood there with her hands behind her back as her tail wagged happily when ansom stood near her before she slightly got closer to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Oh, you've got to be joking! Its called self defense. And it was involuntary...at least the part where you went splat."

Luce said, stopping at the very edge.

@Daniel reaver

"E-eh? Worried? I'm not worried" she looked at his hands and then at his face.

@Kalin Scarlet

((Ah okay xD sorry about my scattered and short replies, I'm multitasking.))

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 looks at Ansom
"N....No... I dont know where it went..."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "Ah, I see." He shook his head. "Well, Himura, I can help you....for a price." He smiled.

635's eyes go wide as memorys of pain and suffering surge through her

as she pants deeply she stands up

"your right..... im nothing but a experiment gone wrong..... but i do have two purposes"

((ignore my last post

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sighed. "Ah, I see." He shook his head. "Well, Himura, I can help you....for a price." He smiled.
635 looks up "r..really...."

Shira frowned and looked at the ground "so I'm just a freind" she wispered to her self as she remembered what Al said to her

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned and looked at the ground "so I'm just a freind" she wispered to her self as she remembered what Al said to her
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "You are more than a friend, silly. I was just calling you a friends. Are we not friends?" He chuckled and turned back to Himura. "You do want your memories back, don't you?" He smiled.

@subject 635

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back