• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira looked up at the summit in pure fear as a black widow bit her hand makin her slip again and fall farther down before regaining her self and holding tight to the rocks with terror in her eyes before she looked up and launched her self farther up the wall

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Hold on now, I wasn't teasing. Seriously. For christssake, I don't even know when I threatened you!" He said, backing away slowly, hands raised and a smile on his face....what? Someone had to laugh about this, why not him?

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked up at the summit in pure fear as a black widow bit her hand makin her slip again and fall farther down before regaining her self and holding tight to the rocks with terror in her eyes before she looked up and launched her self farther up the wall
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom watched the scene with amusement in his eyes. He appeared at the top of the mountain, a crazed look in his eyes. "Grab my hand." He smirked and held out his hand.

Creed_Diskenth.jpg

"Your welcome" she paused at his question "Ah, my roommate is off having lunch with her cat friend" she said as she sat up a bit, placing the book by her side. "An my other friend is somewhere else, he's been bitten by a lovebug, metaphorically of course" she let out a sigh. "Eh, not that I mind of course..." she shrugged her shoulders.

@subject 635

Shira looked up at ansom with releife in her eyes as she jumped and jumped and jumped until she had neared the top then out streched one of her hands to him and smiled grate fully at him

@AsongOfIceandFire

"I...I never really thought about it. The power to create has always been beautiful to me, yet I've never experienced it before today. Well, outside of creating my 'spot', as my more cheerful side likes to call it." Madoka says, smiling at the blush on his companion's face. "You're pink again."

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked up at ansom with releife in her eyes as she jumped and jumped and jumped until she had neared the top then out streched one of her hands to him and smiled grate fully at him
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled and grasped her hand before pushing her away, away from the wall. "Now, what are you going to do?" He called out.

"Yes? What's wrong with reading?" She rolled her eyes "books wouldn't exist if people weren't here to read them,...what do you have that's better?"

@subject 635

"Yes? What's wrong with reading?" She rolled her eyes "books wouldn't exist if people weren't here to read them,...what do you have that's better?"

@subject 635

Shira screamed in fear and tried to grab his hand but sliped and fell before hiting her head on the wall and geting nocked out as blood started to slip out from where she hit her head as she free fell twoards the ground

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira screamed in fear and tried to grab his hand but sliped and fell before hiting her head on the wall and geting nocked out as blood started to slip out from where she hit her head as she free fell twoards the ground
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed and rolled his eyes. "Worthless at surviving skills." He pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled some notes before appearing back on the ground and catching Shira. He set her on the chair and poured water on her after healing her head.

Shira quickly woke up and screamed in fear as she wraped her arms around ansom and held onto him tightly "please don't please don't please don't" she said not realizing they were on the ground

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly woke up and screamed in fear as she wraped her arms around ansom and held onto him tightly "please don't please don't please don't" she said not realizing they were on the ground
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Please don't what?" He asked with a slight smirk. "You were about to climb the wall when you passed out." His eyes glowed a deeper hue of purple, willing Shira to believe.

"O-oh" she said as she held onto him tightly before slowly leting go of him and looking around "I-i" she said fear still flooding her voice

@AsongOfIceandFire

Interactible characters:

Himeragi - Courtyard reading a book

Ciella / Emiko - in class

Natsumi / Natsuru - computer room

Add - reading a book in the Library

Tag me if you interacted with one of them xD im getting a bit bored here....)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"O-oh" she said as she held onto him tightly before slowly leting go of him and looking around "I-i" she said fear still flooding her voice
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom kissed Shira to make her calm down. "Shh...it is alright." He smiled.

Shira looked at ansom then kissed him again before geting up and walking over to the wall "shall we" she said as she started to climb the wall again completely forgetting what had just happened

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
She thought for a bit, then stood up, "Alright, I've got nothing better to do, i guess"

@subject 365

Violetta had just been wandering around the school grounds, checking the school out. Educational institutes always intrigued her, so to see one up and close like this was really interesting. She floated lazily around the school, taking in the surroundings.

((Ugh sorry, life got in the way))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back