• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriko took the flower and examined it, then turned her attention to madoka"Thank you but how is it my power?" She asked tilting her head slightly.

@Kalin Scarlet

Thana just smiled as her eyes went dead "you dare to challenge death "she said as she stuck out her hand and his soul flew from his chest and stoped at her hand "don't mess with me boy you think you can take my powers away at will but your wrong I let you take them" she said as she started to squeeze his soul bringing him to his knees

@Kalin Scarlet

"When I took some of your blood, I also made off with your ability. " Madoka says, smiling softly. He begins to eat his dessert. "I may or may not have gained the healing property of your blood, as well. I can't say, for sure."

@Nonalaka

Shira quickly followed ansom then gasped and looked up at the wall "wow" she said softly before smiling brightly at ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly followed ansom then gasped and looked up at the wall "wow" she said softly before smiling brightly at ansom
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded and smiled. "Yeah...plus, random earthquakes happen." The wall shook violently. "So, feel like giving it a try?"

She looked up at the boy and lowered her book. "Dakota"

@subject 635

[QUOTE="subject 635]walks back to cam
"hey... do you know what this is..."

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked confused "No I do not..."

Moriko nodded "ah, I see...is it permanent? Or does it wear off after a while?" She asked before taking a bite of her food.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="subject 635]((lol @shortyshot8 im far away now come to the woods and in the old cabin))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh shit) Cam went to the old cabin and walked in to a orb floating on the wall "What did you do!?"

@ChubbyPenguin

[Did you reply¿? Looked at every post from 4333 and didn't see yours and my notifications doesn't work most of the time]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed slightly and kissed her head again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled softly. "Go ahead. I promise I will not look up your skirt.....or maybe I will." He shrugged and smiled at Shira.

"Heh...and I let you take my soul...y'know...only fair after stealing a kiss." He said, as a strange light appeared in his chest, shining like a star, before blasting outward, knocking Thana into the wall and causing it to crack. It then drew Luce's soul back into his body. He stood up fully.

"You know what? I do realize that you've yet to ask my name. You probably think there's no reason for it; I'm just a frail human with "talents" , but nothing compared to a god. The truth is, its those same frail humans that you should fear. I mean, after all...what would death mean if no one died? And, as I remember from a song I heard once, ' What's a god to one who doesn't believe in anything?' "

Luce walked over, offering Thana a hand. "My name is Luce, the brightest Light in the sky. And whether you like it or not, you should probably take me seriously, or else I might leave you blind in my wake. " As he spoke, the world around the two seemed to grow brighter.

@Daniel reaver

She gave a small smile and shook her head "thanks but I hate it, it has a harsh sound to it or something" she shrugged " regardless, nice to meet you Mac".

@subject 635

[QUOTE="subject 635]365 whirls around
"I came in here and it just started doing this.... I heard voices in here and now.... this"

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam stared at the ball in a bit of anger "Do you have any idea what this even is?"

Shira giggled as She started to climb up "you look I get to have you for one hour when I get down" she said as she climbed determinedly slowly going up the wall farther and farther

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back