• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and looked up at the tree "it's like an imprint... Some thing to make this place even more beautiful than it already is" Shira said as she leaned into ansom and layed her head on his arm
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom scoffed. "Well, I hate it." He laughed and continued to walk.

Shira followed closely to ansom before seeing a purple rose and running over to pick it up "it's so pretty" she said as she tried to pick it up but got pricked by one of its thorns "ow!!" She yelled

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira followed closely to ansom before seeing a purple rose and running over to pick it up "it's so pretty" she said as she tried to pick it up but got pricked by one of its thorns "ow!!" She yelled
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom tried to stop Shira, but it was too late. "Damn it." He sighed. "You are lucky that the rose will not kill or corrupt you. That rose only makes it hard to say no to me." He chuckled and shook his head. "Come on." He said.

Ansom smiled and gripped Shira's hand tighter. "Please do not try to touch anything without my permission. To be honest, I made this whole forest to kill my sister." He laughed.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira kinda pushed closer to ansom "o-ok" she said softly as she looked around the forest
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled and they eventually got to the edge of the forest. The next area had a large house....like extremely large. "This was my first house." Ansom nodded. "It started as a small room, but I just kept adding to it."

Shira giggled and held close to ansom "it's beautiful" she said softly as she looked at the house with a smile

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and held close to ansom "it's beautiful" she said softly as she looked at the house with a smile
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Again, I know that." Ansom rolled his eyes and laughed. "Do you want to come inside?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What do you think" Shira said jokingly as she wraped her arms around one of his and kissed his shoulder
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Alright, alright. No need for the sass." He pulled her along and walked up the front steps. He opened the door and walked through. There was a thin layer of dust that covered everything so Ansom snaped his finger and a bunch of dusters appeared and began to dust the house.

"Hmmm, I guess that's understandable" the waiter arrives with their food. Moriko smiled and clapped her hands "yummy! ~" Rustling from a disgruntled Peaches can be heard from the bag, Moriko turns to the potted plant beside their table and clicks her finger, her eyes glow bright green for a second and a carrot grows from the pot, she lifts it and puts it in her bag for peaches.

@Kalin Scarlet

Shira giggled happily as she watched the dusters work "it's nicw in here" she said as she let go of ansoms arm and started to look around

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily as she watched the sisters work "it's nicw in here" she said as she let go of ansoms arm and started to look around
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Btw, @subject 635 They are in a different realm xD )

Ansom nodded. "Thanks." He walked into a large room hat was the living room and sat down on the couch. "I made it, remember?" He laughed.

((Oof i might make another character but in the mean time is there any free characters I can let Dakota talk to?))

Shira smiled and walked behind the couch and wraped her arms around ansoms neck "I know" she wispered into his ear before nibbling on it slightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

((i know..... Her being a demon allows her to hear into different realms but the voices are messed up and creepy))

((@Nonalaka i made a guy named Mac that is free right now

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and walked behind the couch and wraped her arms around ansoms neck "I know" she wispered into his ear before nibbling on it slightly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Not right now." He pushed her off. "You can wait, can't you?" His eyes glowed purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back