• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She laughed nervously "heh, it must be interesting to try out different abilities" she said with a smile, taking a bit more of her food.

@Kalin Scarlet

635 stands up fully and tries to ignite her hand

Her hand bursts into a purple flame

635 puts it out

"i dont remember all... just some....."

Looks at the orb "this is the key to it...... the key to my memory..."

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 stands up fully and tries to ignite her hand
Her hand bursts into a purple flame

635 puts it out

"i dont remember all... just some....."

Looks at the orb "this is the key to it...... the key to my memory..."

[/QUOTE]
(All this purple....are you trying to get Ansom's attention xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked at ansom then kissed him again before geting up and walking over to the wall "shall we" she said as she started to climb the wall again completely forgetting what had just happened
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom grabbed her leg and gently pulled her back down to the ground. "Nah. Let's go back to Earth." He said. "This place has too many memories." He looked around and shuddered.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((lol no. The Devils fire is black, His subjects fire is purple))

[/QUOTE]
(Purple is the set color for primal chaos. Ansom is the god of chaos.)

Hits smiled then wraped her arms around ansom "ok" she said softly as she held onto him then smiled seductivly and nibbled his neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hits smiled then wraped her arms around ansom "ok" she said softly as she held onto him then smiled seductivly and nibbled his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom rolled his eyes and they both appeared in the school courtyard. "I am going to practice my abilities. You can go do whatever or you can watch. Your choice." He smiled.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((welp, evil minions are the spawn of chaos but im not your daughter))

[/QUOTE]
(Ansom is actually the Anti-God. He created all things evil and wicked. So, technically, he created you ;D)

Shira smiled and slowly kissed ansom again "I love you" she said softly as she smiled and looked into his eyes

@AsongOfIceandFire

The orb glows brighter as 635 gets closer to Ansom

She stops around the corner from him

"this could be the moment.... that i finally remember who i am..."

The orb is giving off loads of chaos energy as she turns the corner

635 looks forward and is starring at Ansom

"isnt this who Han was talking about...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and slowly kissed ansom again "I love you" she said softly as she smiled and looked into his eyes
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "I love you to-" He was cut off when a huge outburst of chaos caught his attention. "Hmm?" He looked in that direction.

@subject 635

Shira looked in the direction that ansom was "what is it sweet heart" she said as she held her arms around his neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked in the direction that ansom was "what is it sweet heart" she said as she held her arms around his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom frowned. "Nothing....I just felt....ah.....something." He chuckled and continued to stare in the direction of the chaos energy. He saw a girl and when she asked him for help, he shrugged. "With what?" He asked.

Shira smiled "you looked up my skirt when I started to climb didn't you" she said seductivly as she pushed her chest into his before looking at the girl and wineing

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 looks at him
"my memory.... its gone.... i have some back.... but i lost the rest.... please help"

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Memory loss?" Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Now, why would I help? I am the main cause for people losing their memories. Why would I want to give them back?" He laughed and held up a finger to Shira, signaling that he would be with her in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back