• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
"then why did you go after me if you didnt want to fight" she said pissed off
''dammit if you listened to me earlier, i didnt fight you...urgh! stupid..!''

*Add then opens a space crack grabbing out the male clone she encountered looking pissed off*

''i kicked him in the face! and its clearly not fighting you...''

@Daniel reaver

Author observed the scenario with his head tilted, and his pen scribbling notes on a piece of paper. "Silly, characters." He muttered to himself. "Why do they fight so much. If they want to fight so bad, I will be happy to oblige." He burst out laughing. "If only they stood a chance against me." He rolled his eyes and continued to watch the confrontation.

Sweetone said:
"well sorry you kinda scared me and then wanted to exprement on me"
''again its the fucking-''

*Add then punches the clone on the back of the head and he falls face flat*

''-clone who wanted to experiment on you..!''

@Daniel reaver

She looked at the clone and kicked him in the face "jerk dont touch me again" she said and walked off pulling daneil with her.

Daniel still just stood there with his head turned while his blush showed no signs of going away "this sucks" he wispered to him self as he looked off into the distance before angel pulled him away "h-hey ok ok hold on a sec" he said as she draged him along

Author pouted. "Well, looks like this event has ended." He shrugged and gave a soft laugh. "I wonder is they have any nice restaurants around here. He pulled out hisnotebook and wrote: They do. "Perfect." Author smiled.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''you two honestly look like a couple...hahaha''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

@Sweetone

welp ima go eat dinner...please reply to this post or just tag me if the post is interaction to my characters)))
Ill be heading to sleep land soon)

Night yall sleep well)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed when add grabed her breasts then quickly turned his head away from her

[/QUOTE]
(( I wish I there for support xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Wow dude wow xD )

[/QUOTE]
(( What can I say? :troll: ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed when add grabed her breasts then quickly turned his head away from her

[/QUOTE]
Wtf?

(INB4 Shiroe Kurona comes back and starts fapping to the video.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back