• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
( I haven't heard Painkiller, but when I was into rock, Animal I have Become was one of my favorites.)

Slaxt said:
(I'm a huge asshole am I right? @AsongOfIceandFire)
[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](It's one of my favorite besides I am machine monster and pain killer)

[/QUOTE]
(Daniel's got nothing on Ansom)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](What does that have to do with anything)

[/QUOTE]
(Nothing. It was irrelevant, yet true. I just felt like saying it because you were bragging that Daniel could only be beaten by omnipotent beings. :P )

(( Han was just given the powers of a 'Wizard God' something I've yet put into detail xD ))

(( thats the thing being OP sucks ass to me, so I start off small ))

so much vids i had to make 2 seperate posts xD )))

but thing is...cant find Suzano a good casual free-style theme)))

WeirdisFun said:
(lol I see theme songs)
everyone was doing it so i might as well make it too...but i had to make 2 seperate posts lol RPNation couldnt even double merge the posts)))

Dakota tried her best to stop the shaking but it was no use, "i-i can't!" At this stage her powers were in automatic mode, just like before. She closed her eyes trying to focus, and trying to ignore the cut on her neck.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tried her best to stop the shaking but it was no use, "i-i can't!" At this stage her powers were in automatic mode, just like before. She closed her eyes trying to focus, and trying to ignore the cut on her neck.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom sighed, releasing Dakota. He sheathed the sword and grabbed Dakota, spinning her around and kissing her. "Just breathe." He said when he broke away. "Just think happy thoughts. Thoughts about books. Knowledge. Friendship." He smiled.

She stared at him, After a moment or two the shaking stopped, and anything that was moving around dropped to the ground. She slumped into the couch behind her holding her head in her hands and let out a sigh.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
She stared at him, After a moment or two the shaking stopped, and anything that was moving around dropped to the ground. She slumped into the couch behind her holding her head in her hands and let out a sigh.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom chuckled. "Amazing." He mumbled before looking at Dakota. "Spectacular. It is so...chaotic." He sat down next to her. "I am not mocking you when I say that I really love your powers." He nodded and led down, putting his feet in her lap. "Do you have any food?" He asked.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Dakota looked at him, furrowing her brow a bit "only because they mess things up..." she moved his feet and stood up she was too tired and flustered to be mad at him for what he did, she made her way to the fridge which was filled with all different kinds of food. "Moriko cooks......a lot." She rolled her eyes "not that i complain, i love food. what're you in the mood for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back