• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
@Daniel reaver
"they left but he gave me this" she said and showed him as he walked to him. "im sorry i didnt know who else to call" she said
*Add then appears again sitting on her dynamos that were floating and she placed both her hands on her lap as she crossed her legs infront of the two smiling a bit innocently*

''you mean she...right? since im a genderbent guy, you should just address me as my current gender so people think your not gender-blind. and also i said pretend like that encounter never happened''

*Looks at the male thats with Angel*

''oh? whos he? your boy friend?''

@Daniel reaver

Daniel turned and growled at the girl as his wings spread wide and his eyes turned dragon like "what did you do" he said in a deep dragon like voice

Sweetone said:
"no hes my friend and dont touch him" she said getting mad
*Add then shrugs*

''of course...but...''

*Add then leans forward and pokes him on the arm*

''but then i poked him anyway~ hahaha'' ^.^

Han scowled the two, "I'm right here ya know..." he said as he began to walk again. "If I recall I was the drove us to the cabin."

Ally snickerd, "That was Hanna." She said making Han kinda of chuckle also.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel turned and growled at the girl as his wings spread wide and his eyes turned dragon like "what did you do" he said in a deep dragon like voice

[/QUOTE]
''not really what i did, but my clone.''

''but~ if you both were to fight me...hehe...it would end bad for you guys...as you can see~''

*Add then summons multiple drones that stationed behind her as she flipped her hair while still maintaining her innocent smile and placed her hand at her hip and her other hand on the center of her chest*

''me, Add, the deadly Tracer to the human world, able to annihilate anything in my path. But in my own created dimension, Ensicurome, time and space, even physical mass...i control them all.''

@Daniel reaver

@Sweetone

Daniel smiled then stood up straight "well add im daniel final born destroyer of realms dragon of death, dragon king, realm eater" he said coldly as he looked at her "you have heard of my kind Havent you" he aasked her

@Himeragi Seiker

"Then let me give you a little lesson" he said with a smile "final born are a mixture of angel and dragon that creates the perfect wepon of mass destruction, we are made to destroy every realm in existsnce and only an omnipotent can kill one of my kind" daniel said with a smile "so I sugest you leave her alone"

Elyse opened her eyes, surprised at his movements. She stopped him, putting her hands on either side of his face. She didn't care, even if his cheeks began to shine with a metallic luster. she put her forehead to his, not saying anything. another tear fell down the other cheek, but it wasn't of sadness. she gave a small smile to assure him she was okay.

@Jesters Court

(My brother was watching my phone ((7 yr old)) and he saw the "jump scare pic" he started crying... I must comfort him!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then let me give you a little lesson" he said with a smile "final born are a mixture of angel and dragon that creates the perfect wepon of mass destruction, we are made to destroy every realm in existsnce and only an omnipotent can kill one of my kind" daniel said with a smile "so I sugest you leave her alone"

[/QUOTE]
*Noticing Angel's reaction to the jump scare, she then started to burst out laughing*

''HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...!! HA HA HAAAA ha ha ha ha ha....oh fuck me that was the best reaction i ever seen today haha oh go- whoa~!''

*Add then falls off her dynamos on which she was sitting on*

''haha..aigo..clumsy me...''

*Add then gets up and sits back down wiping a tear away from her eye*

''im sorry, i never thought you'd be startled easily...haha...ahem...so you destroy realms too? i guess that makes us on the same level then...but i have no intention in fighting you besides...''

*Add then grabs her own breasts*

''these things get in the way so it would be hard to fight in this form...''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back