• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han jaw dropped, "Wh-w-w-what the hell would you need combat boots for?!" He asked looking at them.

Ally noticed that the two were buying a shit load of stuff so she took the card and bought about 2 whole stores, "Top that suckers..." she snickered and placed the card in Dylan's pocket. "Are we leaving now?"

@Sixxx

I'm sorry for this " *I bite your hand gently taking a little by little of your blood. I gain color and meat and the cuts disappear

Daniel stared as his wound healed quickly "what the hell man" he said as his eyes turned dragon like before he soghed and started to walk back into the dorm "do that again and I won't be so merciful" daniel said as his eyes turned normal and he walked in and twoards his dorm

daniel quietly walked into his room and saw blue and smiled as he pulled out the necklace and took it out of the case before walking behind her and puting it over her head and to her neck "hello my love" he said softly into her ear as he clipped the necklace and the let go leting it hang around blues neck

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]*Suzano finally wakes up*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] ''u-ugh...what a weird dream...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000]''eh?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
Raven, gets up exhausted, trying to put his fragmented memories back in place. He didn't know who he was... He thinks to himself though, and it suprises him,"That Celia i is cute..."

Dylan sighed " they are doc martins , i love them , they are cute and practical dont ya think?" she smiled up at him kissing his cheek " i like the boots"

@Roman i have a pair.... photogaphy involes walkin thro mud and god knws what lol, love love love my boots)

Sweetone said:
Angel fell and looked behind her "leave me alone why are you doing this"
''seriously...''

*Add then stepped onto her dynamos which carried her to Angel as the void field fades away and Add then helps Angel up and cups the bottom of her chin with her hand as she also holds both of Angel's hands together infront of Angel with her other hand*

''if you couldve heard me out, i wouldnt have to forcefully stopped you...besides im the original Add, that was just a psychotic clone of me. well when i was still a male but...the message here is that im not going to hurt you jeez...do i really look the type that would kill anything in my way? actually no dont answer that...pretend the encounter of my clone never happened...and here''

*Add then lets go of Angel's hands slips a card into her pocket. The card has a plus sign on it and almost like an on/off button-sign on the other side of the card*

''looks like i owe you something for this incident...if you ever wish to call me, just touch that on/off button-sign looking thing on the card. you can use it as many times as you want...well...only if im available...you can think of me as a servant you could hire. but dont press it rapidly...it annoys me to hear notification sounds in my head. so Angel...will you be so kind to not be afraid of me anymore?''

*As Add looks directly into Angel's eyes, she can then see the same on/off button in Add's eyes*

(If anyone wants anyone to RP Clover is in the courtyard on a bench and Sora is lying down on the hill near the school courtyard)

Daniel reaver]"Faltering won't get you any where Akihiko" thana said while she still stared out over the land "I can tell what you want but I can't give it to you......admitadely you are handsome and loyal but I still can't give you what you seek" she said as she turned to face him "at least not at the moment" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Akihiko laughed a little bit and said I already have one,But we broke up recently Akihiko said as he looked at Thana and said I dont want to make Sexual Interactions with you

Lumina said:
Elyse's eyes widened as he kissed her, the sudden romantic gesture, but she only kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck in response. She had never felt so accepted and genuinely loved or wanted until this moment. She felt a tear form in her eye but she ignored it, keeping the kiss locked even as the salty liquid streamed down her cheek.
@Jesters Court
Everest felt the tear begin to fall down Elyse's cheek. Pulling away he licked the tear from her cheek, before whispering in her ear,

"Please don't cry... I cant stand seeing you crying..."

Moving along her neck, Everest kissed her repeatedly, eventually returning to her lips. He couldn't stop kissing her. He didn't want to stop kissing her. Everest betted the only thing that could get him to stop currently would be her telling him too, but he really hoped she didn't.

@Lumina

Sweetone said:
Angel looked at her still kinda scared "ill try not to be" she said answerinh her question.
*Add smiles a bit then lets go of her chin*

''to be honest im not really such a bad guy...eh, you'll understand once you hang around with me''

*Add then opens a space crack back to Ciella's cabin and walks in and waits 10 seconds until it closes*

Daniel reaver]"Good" thana said as she walked out of the room with shira and down the hall @Metaphysics [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Akihiko layed down on the bed and thought at the moment haaaah maybe I can have Sexual Interactions with her after That man is gone Akihiko thought as he closed his eyes and rested

Daniel reaver]daniel quietly walked into his room and saw blue and smiled as he pulled out the necklace and took it out of the case before walking behind her and puting it over her head and to her neck "hi my love" he said softly into her ear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"OHHHH daniel its beautiful!" she turned and huged him "its amazing " she smiled and kissed him " I love you "

Daniel smiled and kissed blue "do you like it" he asked as he held blue close and put his fore head to hers with a happy smile before he felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out "dangit angel why now" he said as he kissed blues cheek one more time "I'll be back" he said before he jumped out the window and landed on the ground before runing and finding angel "angel!!!" He said as his wings came out and he stood there in an attack position "let her go!!!" He called out to the other person

@Sixxx @Sweetone

(( Cool, sounds like some awesome boots :P ))

Han smiled, "Yep. Well lets go." He held on to Dylan's hand and Ally's also. "I'm driving." He said with a grin on his face.

Ally poked Dylan, "Can he even drive?" She asked giggling.

@Sixxx

Nonalaka said:
Dakotas eyes began glowing, "leave me alone!" She Began to yell at him, the room shaking even more, the lights flickering on and off. A different book darted from the desk and hit him across the face.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom smiled, wiping blood from where the book hit, but he never let go. He moved the blade just a little, causing her neck to begin to bleed. "If you yield, I might allow you to show me your power on your own. I might even train you." He said.

Sixxx said:
when Han walked out blue went to the kitchen and bit her lip when the door was closed "....and i think im pregnant " she whisphered when he left she cleaned up and grabed the rose apprearing him her dorm Daniel where are you hun she said into his mind standing alone in his dorm
@AsongOfIceandFire

@Daniel reaver
Han appeared back in his dorm. He heard some kind of commotion from down the hall, but he ignored it. He sighed and lied down on the couch, face-first. "I just haddd to die, didn't I?" He muttered.

Roman said:
(( Cool, sounds like some awesome boots :P ))
Han smiled, "Yep. Well lets go." He held on to Dylan's hand and Ally's also. "I'm driving." He said with a grin on his face.

Ally poked Dylan, "Can he even drive?" She asked giggling.

@Sixxx
Dylan lauged " its a little scarey , use your seatbelt " she said giggling

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled, wiping blood from where the book hit, but he never let go. He moved the blade just a little, causing her neck to begin to bleed. "If you yield, I might allow you to show me your power on your own. I might even train you." He said.
Han appeared back in his dorm. He heard some kind of commotion from down the hall, but he ignored it. He sighed and lied down on the couch, face-first. "I just haddd to die, didn't I?" He muttered.
AWWW I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back