• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can't.... listen, the shadows are used to cruelty being used to run the place. They enjoy being hurt by the king, it's the way they were brought up... they despised me as king, and would not want me back..." Then he immediately looked down at her, with extreme authority in his voice, "and the last thing I will do is leave you. You're worth more than one hundred billion shadows to me, don't ever forget that." His eyes now a mix between pink and blue.

Luna paused, staring up at him before shaking her head, allowing her head to fall against his chest, both her hands clutching at the ends of his shirt. "You...won't leave me?"

"Why would I ever do that? Silly Luna." He laughed for a bit, and then took them out of the shadow they were in, still embracing her in the hallway. 3rd period had just finished.

"Let's go or we'll be late for class!" He would grab her by the hand, his eyes glowing yellow, and run down the hall to there next class, mathematics. Which is unusual, because he usually shadow travels.

She blinked, being pulled down the hallway by Zero, using her free hand to quickly grasp her bag off the floor just before they got too far away.

Finally, they made it to class before the bell rings, and he takes a seat in the room at the far, back left part of the classroom, which is empty. He pulls a Luna's chair out, then sits in the seat next to it. He then summons his bag from a nearby shadow, and gets ready for class to begin.

She settled herself down in the seat he pulled out for her, placing her bag down on her desk, digging into it just after the bell rung.

Jax looks up from the ground at Tao, blushing and barely making eye contact. "Well, I...I...I'm in love with you." He says quickly, staring back at the ground and blushing even more. Elizabeth stays asleep, but can hear John.

He walks to his bathroom and starts to treat his wounds. After, he crawls in bed with Elizabeth and doesn't sleep. "Damn life..."

Jax looks a bit surprised but smiles, he was completely speechless and very happy. Elizabeth's tail wraps around John, hugging him loosely.

Elizabeth stays asleep, but smiles in her sleep. Jax hugs Tao tightly, not wanting to let go. "In all of my thousands of years of existence this is the happiest I've ever been." He says before kissing Tao on the lips.

(( I think I'm going to leave this role play, my character doesn't have much to do, so if I don't reply you know why. ))

Jax looks a bit sad when she says that. "If there's anything you ever need, I'm here for you." He says, wishing that he could stay with Tao for at least a little while longer. Elizabeth starts having a nightmare, induced by the corruption. She twitches in her sleep, seeing her worst fears all at once.

Jax walks back inside of Elizabeth's house and up to her room. She sees Elizabeth twitching in her sleep and attempts to enter her mind, unable to get through due to the corruption. Elizabeth starts whimpering in her sleep, having flashbacks of horrible moments in her life, some of which she didn't even remember.

Jax looks like he is struggling. "Urghh...We need to wake her up. The corruption is trapping her in a nightmare." Elizabeth starts crying in her sleep, mumbling, "Please stop...no more..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back