• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♅Akira smirked as he vanished from the dragon's sight, only to appear above him, stabbing the blade into his back, the blade driving further down into it's spine as it hit the ground. Akira pulled the blade out and appeared infront of the dragon's face. He soon heard a female voice ring out from behind him, yet he ignored it. He spoke, the black flames continuing to burn the dragon's insides. His blood red irises focusing on the dragon's face♅...

“ Let me see you beg for your life just once. ”

tumblr_mq65ehRxra1r21u64o4_400_zpsnjggy9by.gif

Daniel roars out in pain again as he layed there staring at akira with one of his giant eyes before looking over to blue "blue" he called out as he slowly staggered back up as the black flames suddenly turned white and the wound quickly healed

Blue kept running untill she stood in front of him, between him and Daniel "dont" she said to the strange man . It sounded,more like begging than a demand " dont touch him " she said with a snarl reaching out to Daniel to takr him hand

@Daniel reaver @Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel roars out in pain again as he layed there staring at akira with one of his giant eyes before looking over to blue "blue" he called out as he slowly staggered back up as the black flames suddenly turned white and the wound quickly healed

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira's black flames can't be converted, nor extinguished. Just throwing that out there for the twelfth time. )))

...♅The black fire continued to rip throughout the dragon's internals, burning everything it touched. Akira spoke as he began wiping the blood off of his blade♅...

“ By my estimate, you have exactly five minutes before my black flames devour you. Also, if I were you, young lady, I wouldn't touch him. The black flames will devour you as well. Now, Mr. Dragon God. Beg. ”

10968190102a12910616836l_zps8192f024.jpg

Daniel slowly started to shrink until he looked the way he did before the fight began "I will not beg you for mercy" he said as white flames tryed to combat the balck flames effect "nor will I fight you if she doesn't want me to fight" he said as he limped over to blue and looked up at her in pain "I'm sorry blue I should have never left your side"

@Sixxx

@Fukushima Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
“ Then you will die, for I have no mercy for those who are unwilling to help themselves. ”

...♅Akira said as he looked at the male crawling towards the female. The black flames began converting the white flames into Akira's black flames, spreading the flames quicker♅...

10968190102a12910612688l_zpsoalvkr35.jpg

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom picked up the piece of paper and stuffed it into his pocket. "Shame?" He gave Ceilla a questioning stare before returning to his position on the ground. "Well, we have introduced ourselves and I denied you the right to eat my sister. What else could you want?" He sighed once again.
''nothing~''

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina's body slumps against Add's. She was half unconscious now.

[/QUOTE]
*Add blushes a bit*

''aish.....im blushing again...''

''haha its cute''

''urusai''

Han droporder his smile, "Yeah, I did so too." Han looked at Dylan's father as he layed on the ground, "Guess some people aren't supposed to change no matter what you do." He said. He turned his head away from the man, "This is gonna be on the news tonight." He mumbled. He then drove off and headed for the school. "Dylan, I'm sorry for almost... well...killing your dad." He said as he drove.

@Sixxx

(( Time Zones are a pain sometimes, but yeah let me know when ya head out next time. ))

Daniel looked back to akira "I can help my self you stupid fool. I choose not to fight for her sake" he said weakly but with a hint of strength in his voice " I choos not to fight because I know that she would suffer if I didn't come back" he said softly as golden angelic markings spread out over his body to also combat the effects of the black flames "I won't fight you akira. Only because the one that I love asked me to" he said as he looked over at blue while blood started to slip out of his mouth

@Sixxx

@Fukushima Akira

(Woods near the school @Shiroe Kurona)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue looked at him in disbelief

Roman said:
Han droporder his smile, "Yeah, I did so too." Han looked at Dylan's father as he layed on the ground, "Guess some people aren't supposed to change no matter what you do." He said. He turned his head away from the man, "This is gonna be on the news tonight." He mumbled. He then drove off and headed for the school. "Dylan, I'm sorry for almost... well...killing your dad." He said as he drove.
@Sixxx

(( Time Zones are a pain sometimes, but yeah let me know when ya head out next time. ))
" no it wont , not if he can help it , it will be a cover up if anything 'senator rakes in a car accident or he gets sick' " she said trying to act like it wouldnt have a big effect she knew it would she know he would come after them and would make their lives hell

@Roman

A while later Han pulled up to the school. "What the hell happened here?" Han asked walking slowly to Blue's dorm. "This place looks like hell. The school is made out of bones, the concrete is cracked." Han sighed and look around once more, "Lets hurry to Blue so she can help you. While she does that I'll start my training in the courtyard." He said holding her hand.

@Sixxx

"Can i come watch afterwards , maybe do a practice fight afterwards? I think id be fun " she smiled at him looking around not seeing blue anywhere

@Roman

Han hasn't been through a mindlink in a while, "Whoa what the hell?!" Han got in his fighting stance , "Who the hell wants me?!" Han asked yelling

@Daniel reaver

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back